LE FUCKING "WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT US FROM THE GOVERNMENT" EBIN MAYMAY...

>LE FUCKING "WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT US FROM THE GOVERNMENT" EBIN MAYMAY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo
johnrlott.blogspot.com/2012/08/some-notes-on-claims-about-australias.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didnt ban them, they stole guns from the public and destroyed them

>Venezuela has Common Sense Gun Safety
>Eating rats to avoid starvation

>youtube.com/watch?v=p9lo0OxrXLo

Weird. Ours dropped too, only we doubled the number of guns and loosened up the gun laws.

A

Why is this always gun homicide rate and gun suicide rate? If the total homicide rate went up, and just more people used knives, it isn't fucking effective.

FUCKING

Yes goy, the government only exists for the people

This
You're using an inherently flawed statistic. If you make something almost impossible to get, of course its use will plummet. However, that doesn't mean that people won't search for similar substances that are used for similar reasons.

Was gun crime falling before the ban?(yes)
Has it continued to do so world wide?(yes)
did violent crime increase in the period afterwards?(yes)

Also why is gun homicide worse than other homicides?

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

violent crime has been steadily decreasing in the west. I'd suspect it is similar in Australia: '96 was the middle of a steep, drawn-out decline. Gun suicide rates falling by 60% is exactly a celebratory figure over a 20 year period. I'd venture to assume it would have dropped by a comparable figure if guns weren't banned.

>gun massacre

You mean obvious false flag?

What happened to homicides not committed with guns?

Did it go up?

Did it skyrocket?

Violent crime? Bet you have exponentially more of that!

SHALL NOT

>gun homicide instead of homicide in general

LEAF

>occupy democrats

Discarded

Everyone knows it is far worse to be killed by a firearm rather than any other means.

Also that the murder rate was already dropping and only continued to drop is just something you should ignore.

Stupid leaf.
Learn some history.

Really? Let me give you the south African tire around your midsection, while I lite you on fire.
The tire melts while your still alive coating your body with hot rubber, while you burn to death.

Obviously more painful, you Jack wagon.

anti gun fags its simple

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Look up Poe's law.

>ban ALL guns
>gun homicides only drop 59%

Since we're jerking over statistics you could make an argument for MORE guns!

Guns are a part of Canada's history and heritage.

You are a traitor and an idiot.

"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806-1873

I own guns. If my family is threatened, I intend to defend them like an independent adult human, not a coddled, police protected child.

The only thing your picture says is that people stopped using guns to kill each other. It says nothing on whether if the homicide rate lowered or grew.

GOOD
NOW DINDU HAVE ILLEGAL GUNS AND WHITEY CANT DEFEND HIMSELF

You mean launch a military-style operation to stir up public hysteria, and pin it on a mildly retarded surfer bum with a passing interest in collecting guns, and hardly ever shot the guns he owned?

Go fuck yourself, you Molson drinking nigger.

>Falling for the Bryant psyop

>flag
Knew it before I even opened the fucking thread.

>Germany established gun control in 1938

That's a lie. The Allies (i.e. the US) disarmed Germany in the Treaty of Versailles. America forced gun confiscation in Germany.

In 1938, Hitler gave Germans back their guns with a registration system.

>Gun suicide rates falling by 60% is exactly a celebratory figure over a 20 year period.
Only if the overall suicide rate fell by an important amount.

Not that I don't absolutely trust anything Occupy Democrats says, but I note the total lack of source for those claims.

If you are not black and if you did that it would be cultural appropriation on your part.

The rights of the individual are more important than the greater good of society.

>occupy democrats

Their general homicide and sexual assault rates went up the years immediately following that ban.

>gun control works
johnrlott.blogspot.com/2012/08/some-notes-on-claims-about-australias.html

Well yeah of course it would be harder for guns to enter Australia with their strict border control and all. If America banned guns it would just mean that even more arms are sold over the border with Mexico.
If liberals want their ban on guns they'd also need to vote for trump to build a wall in front of Mexico to stop what would be a massive influx of arms over the border flooding the black market.

>ITT regressive leftists counteract their own arguments again.

Weren't the gangs (which the nazis started out as) of disgruntled ww1 vets armed to the teeth?

Let's do that then. Look at the results.