Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aig

english is english though

unless you mean to say you learned how to spell incorrectly

>learned nigger english thanks to GTA games and rap
>learned argentinian spanish thanks to argentinian friend and his family
>learned some centro-american spanish thanks to latino dubs that sound like they have downs

I know it's a cliche but most of the Russian I learned before actually trying to learn came from CS:GO and other games I torrented from Russian sites.

The British use different words to refer to things than us. I haven't once heard the word "Lorry" in America.

you never saw the film 101 dalmatians?

also, the britsh also say truck instead of lorry, it isn't a rule

me too desu
i would always fuck up in spelling tests in elementary school because i would spell things like "armour", "colour", "mould", etc.

My point was I learned all the British English words from Runescape. Yes they spell color incorrectly but I wasn't referring to that.

>mould

>sven thinks the american iteration is the only correct one
we won the culture war

>probably """know""" english today mainly because of Runescape, and thank God, the correct english
>made many brazilian and international friends there
>learnt random shit about other cunts
i miss it so much, it was the best time of my life

don't try to go back. you can't relive it. it's gone.
i tried old school and wasted 500 hours on it before i realized that.

>Punctuation
>Capitalization

Yeah, real good English macaco.

>redditing this hard

i already made this mistake and wasted hundreds of hours as well. but even if i really tried, it just isn't like ~10 years ago. the people who are playing it today are fucking faggots.

you're right, it's gone for good.

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8

Good English is Reddit, your nigger speak is Sup Forums? Okay buddy.

>he demands of people online to type perfectly only to feel smarter about himself

>Spain

it's really funny because while there are good american posters like and then there's ameribear tier posters like this nigger
just don't reply and he might realise how fucking dumb and retarded he is, and who knows, actually lurk more before posting

>he can't come up with a real response so he looks at the replier's flag and tries to make assumptions

Father is an international coin collector as a hobby. He specializes in newfinland currency from back when they printed their own.

>be 5 years old. Want to be like dad. Go to antique stores and coin dealers with him and start a collection of newzealand currency because I see that it's far away on the map. Learn all about New Zealand coins and national symbols.

You keep replying :)

**newfoundland

truck is the thing with a bed on it
a lorry had more than 4 wheels

nah piss off yank

I learned brazilian, mexican, swedish, norweigan, finnish, and polish from browsing generals on boards.Sup Forums.org/int/

>He thinks hes winning an argument on the internet for the mere fact that someone replies to his low quality posts

He keeps going!

learn how dumb people are worldwide, thanks to Sup Forums.

Even in Japan, anglos seem to complain more about English from anglos owithother accent than Japanese. (Even though Japanese is harder for them and it's what they should be studying.) Pretty weird feeling since I never heard of anyone complaining about thing like this. (Like Taiwanese or mainland Chinese shitting on each other, no they dont.)