Does anyone know any good movies in the vein of movies like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs...

Does anyone know any good movies in the vein of movies like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Dazed and Confused where the plot unfolds in real time and all the storylines interact? Ive always been attracted to that narrative type--its so immersive, how we see the goingson of all these characters and their relations to eachother. Bonus points if the story is small scale instead of grandiose.

Other urls found in this thread:

icheckmovies.com/lists/capital m movies/wylkus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please help me im in for a long vacation stranded at home i need some fuckin LISTS

Slacker

seen

hmmm I can think of the Before Trilogy and Certified Copy where the plot unfolds on real time but they don't have many characters. Code Unknown could more on that vein, or something like Nashville

Magnolia and Boogie nights too

Mon Oncle d'Amerique

The exam basically unfolds in real time

go (some shitty 90's teen comedy)
glengarry glen ross
clerks
phone booth
25 watts
election
the man from earth
12 angry men
carnage
three o'clock high

>Pulp Fiction
>the plot unfolds in real time
What's going on here?

I meant that it all takes place in a tight time period--in this case roughly 36 hours. Of course i know it doesnt unfold in order, but there's no weeks or months long timespan,

By the way, these recs are really good so far. Thanks, anons!

survive style 5+

not a profound movie but it was entertaining as hell and had some really memorable scenes

Locke literally takes place in real time. The whole movie is tom hardy driving a car and talking on the phone but it's actually really good

High Noon

That's not real time, nigger.

>good movies
>in the vein of movies like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Dazed and Confused
haha

Night of the Living Dead
Attack the Block

Here's my master list of great movies if you're really looking to fill time: icheckmovies.com/lists/capital m movies/wylkus/

>glengarry glen ross

That movie fucking sucked.

Then Magnolia as mentioned.

Magnolia

Some Altman movies (Nashville, Short Cuts, and the much maligned (but in my opinion great) Pret-a-Porter (Ready to Wear)).