I CAN BE A BULL WHILE I'M BEING POLITE

I CAN BE A BULL WHILE I'M BEING POLITE
I'M A CLASSIC MAN

who is you, chiron?

I was expecting the guy to molest the protaganist when he was teaching him how to swim

The whole first half of the movie was ruined because I kept thinking a molestation scene was coming

same

this will win best picture

screenshot this or prove me wrong bakas

I enjoyed it, but you're wrong.

also, got super hype when goodie mob hit during act 3. wish I could've been at the cinema to see everyone get up and start dancing.

and the Academy Award for best drama goes to

The kid had been molested already, as you aren't born gay.

wwwwwwwwhy are you posting that nigger shit here

someone explain the scene when they were in school, and the boys were locked away in a classroom doing something that couldn't be seen.

was it drugs, or something with their dicks?

they were comparing dicks it was pretty fucking clear

showing each other their dicks

thought so, but it just seemed weird for kids that young to be doing super gay shit like that.

Yh its always kids from shit backgrounds which do the most penis comparisons

>when goodie mob hit during act 3
literally my favorite part of that movie, goodie mob is my shit

my gf put her phone down during this scene

what did she mean by this?

This is part of the film man. It's all about sexual insecurity

i know Sup Forums is around here a lot but this movie is really great and its unfortunate we can't discuss it without someone saying racist shit

The thing is, people project their own shit onto whatever art they consume. I just get barred up when people aren't self-aware enough to check their bullshit at the cinema door

Remy from House of Cards was so fucking good in this movie.

Easily the best part of the film when they leave the restaurant

I don't really need to discuss this film, I saw it in theaters before the hype simply because I was bored and didn't know it would be about gays. Movie was OK and I could relate to the character until he became gay. In school people use to call me a fag because I didn't play sports, kept to myself and didn't hit on girls (too shy). I over compensated by working out and bulking during my senior year of HS and all through college. I think the movie would have been better without the character becoming gay because there's many scrawny kids who live in broken homes who grow up to look like pic related.

Still it's an enjoyable film, I don't care about the Oscars so I don't care if it wins or not.

yeah I'd love to see a version showing his development from outcast kid to /fit/ autist

Comparing dicks isn't gay.
I live in a middle class neighborhood and went to a school with no blacks and all middle class outside of few poorfags and we compared dicks too.

But the character is gay though. Would all movies be better if they were tailored to your life experience? For you maybe, but you and I both know that's kinda bullshit

>development from outcast kid to /fit/ autist (as a result of childhood trauma)

This is kino dealing with that subject matter (assuming you don't mind subtitles)

niggas is gay the movie.

>tfw looking at his teeth and just presuming they were real gold teeth and blacks just had their teeth replaced with gold ones
>he unclips them and takes them out before eating

Well I learnt something during that film at least. Never even knew they were fake.

EVEN WHEN SHE GOES AWAY
EVEN WHEN SHE GOES AWAY

how's the gay sex scene?

> I read it on the internet it must be true