STOP CIRCLEJERKING

SPREAD OUT YOU ASSHOLES

We sit in here all day long maybe "redpilling" a couple of genuine leftist posters while the rest 1000000000 leftist posts are Sup Forumsacks bored to shit trying to troll their own home.

Fucking SPREAD OUT. This board is already claimed, go post Sup Forums shit into other boards.

>inb4 b& for calling 4 raids

Im not saying choose a board and spam the fuck out of it with Sup Forums memes. Im saying start posting relevant, politically incorrect content into other boards according to THEIR theme and see how it goes.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums for example are literally tumblr 2.0 using their vernacular and everything and we just sit here regurgitating amongst each other things We already know. They fucking post the "YRYL" memes we post in here, but GENUINELY.

Posting leftist SJW "mainstream" rhetoric is allowed into ALL BOARDS.
Posting something that challenges that narrative is a banable offense in most boards and you think we're not gonna be taken over in 5 years time (AT MOST) ?

FUCKING SPREAD OUT

>implying people don't post Sup Forums related stuff on other boards all the time

not as much as they should

go on Sup Forums or Sup Forums and make a Sup Forums related thread, see how far that gets you

>go on another and make an off-topic thread, see how far that gets you
You'd get the same response from posting SJW stuff that you'd get from posting Sup Forums stuff

/k/ and /fit/ are ours
>gym pajeet posts bod
>DESIGNATED

imagine explaining what you just posted to a real-life girl

did you completely miss the "Im not saying choose a board and spam the fuck out of it with Sup Forums memes. Im saying start posting relevant, politically incorrect content into other boards according to THEIR theme and see how it goes." part?

Sup Forums is literally in every subject, even in /ck/ if you try hard enough to find a connection

the boards I posted are SJW infested and they have HUNDREDS of Sup Forums related issues you can refer to

Im not saying go to /hc/ and start ranting about jewish conspiracies

>imagine explaining what you just posted to a real-life girl

>implying anything posted in here, in general not just Sup Forums could be explained to a normie RL girl

bump
this is what Sup Forums should be about, instead we just sit in here fondling each other's dicks about how right we are day-in day-out

δεν προkειται να ξυπνησουν ποτε οι αυνανες tbqh αλλα δε βαριεσαι

> fondling each other's dicks about how right we are
You're right about that.

And where does that have gotten us?
Into an infinite circle of that exact shit.
>im right, right bros?
>yeah you right!
>ok phew
>end thread

and these same cucks are gonna be wondering in a couple of years when we'll be an SJW site "how did Sup Forums get to this????"

it will get to that by keeping you in one board banning the shit out of you when you post some political opinion while the opposite political opinions not only arent banned, but encouraged

we're being taken over but, by all means, let us gather into this fringe and circlejerk each other...thats something, right?

If you want to see change go out and do it instead of talking about it. People from Sup Forums already go out and subtly put their opinions out there. Just look at the god emperor himself and all of the memes he's retweeted. All of us are already likely to add a bit of hard conservatism to our conversations in the real world and on other boards.

I made a Sup Forums comment on /ck/ last night

Im talking about Sup Forums here mate. I've redpilled more than 7 people in my RL social cirlce.

The point is we see Trump retweeting a meme here and we go bonkers thinking we did it, while for 1 meme Trump retweets 100 people migrate from reddit and tumblr to Sup Forums and Sup Forums for example, while we just stay in here in our fringe jerking it to the meme the god emperor re-tweeted.

Do you think these fucks are gonna stop there? They already have Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /his/ and half (or more) of Sup Forums (not to mention Sup Forums)

In a couple of years, Sup Forums opinions are gonna be so detested here that hirosaki will ultimately delete the board all together due to popular demand.

D-doing God's work.

>co
just leave my bears alone please

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

What more do you want? Sup Forums? Fuck off, im not posting there.

>demands
The circle jerk is beneficial though. I came here as an ingorant Kasich supporter from Reddit
>inb4 XDD back2ledditNERD
But Sup Forums slowly pushed me to the right and now I'm basically Hitler. The circle jerk corrupts people and is very useful. It must be maintained at all costs to give us a right-wing safe space.

>implying posting a thread there once in a while for a biggest purpose is such a chore
they gonna be posting HERE soon m8 (they already do)....right before you get deleted to oblivion
im not talking about newfriends like yourself, im talking about people who have browsed Sup Forums enough to have seen almost every argument ever, so theyre ready to face anything thrown at them. These people staying here circlejerking for fags like you is a pure waste of time

>Fight tumblr on Sup Forums
Pls fucking no. Tired of seeing politics where it doesn't belong. A comic about Godzilla in hell should not warrant bitching about politic correctness but both factions find a way to make it about yourselves.

>inb4 b& for calling 4 raids
induring

Enjoy your ban.

>Sup Forums is a circlejerk and doesn't disagree all the time
hate this meme

>d-different sides of the same coin!
>ppls dont come here!

t. tumblr cancer

>doesnt even bother to read the whole post
>leaf
youre just like australians just without the witty banter, congrats

So has anyone else noticed that the all 3 of the greeks who post on Sup Forums happened to appear in the same thread one at a time, make some posts, then leave before the next one arrived.

OP, care to explain?

He's also replying to every single post. He's just a desperate faggot searching for attention.

It's just dissociative identity disorder via proxy. Dont mind that and just stick to the purpose of the thread. Unless youre tumblr infiltrators out to save your precious boards

I'm doing it on Sup Forums right now.

The turkish rapebaby is right, we need to spread out.

Bumping to keep the thread alive.

GR#14, cunt.

>advising people to go shitpost on boards about politics on boards unrelated to politics
ugh newfags

>Im not saying choose a board and spam the fuck out of it with Sup Forums memes. Im saying start posting relevant, politically incorrect content into other boards according to THEIR theme and see how it goes.

ugh leafs

You pol shitters bring the the tripe from this board to Sup Forums, Its really tiring this is your containment board, stay here and enjoy the padded walls.

I try to redpill the faggots on /o/ when possible. It's one of the less queer boards but still a few libshits and nigkin tripfags.

I can't do any other boards they're all fucking reddit/youtube tier.

No boards - real life.

I turned my family into redpilled people, nigger and jew became common swear words over the last years.

When I was 14 my mother cought me watching Hitler tributes and was shocked, now, 9 years later we stream it via TV/iPad connection openly and enjoy it.

Hitler was right, it is the only right answer.

HITLER WAS FUCKING RIGHT

Can confirm for /fit/, as for /po/ he's our little brother

>A FUCKING POTATO

good man

Where did all of the Gayreeks come from? Who invited them here?

Sup Forums is a WHITE board.

I feel so sorry for /po/. They're the most innocent board on Sup Forums and they're neighbours with perhaps the most toxic and virulent board bar Sup Forums.

what are YOU doing here, then?