When is the white male going to take over Japan? Japan needs some cultural enrichment by white males

When is the white male going to take over Japan? Japan needs some cultural enrichment by white males.

Jap women aren't like gooks. They actually prefer japanese men.

I hate how acessable overwatch it.

They purposely made the characters easy to draw/cosplay to increase is wider appeal and it sickens me. Look at this picture ffs. It's a fucking tank top and glasses.

I hate blizzard for pulling this shit off so flawlessly and nobody can pull them up on it.

Also fuck you OP.

>Jap women aren't like gooks. They actually prefer japanese men.

Why is race mixing okay when white men do it?

It isn't. Modern day whites are truly niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Whites and japanese are both aryan races.

Good enough for Hitler, good enough for me.

It isn't.

>When is the muslim male going to take over Germany? Germany needs some cultural enrichment by Muslim males.

Oh wait.

my dick motherfucker.

kill yourself

This is such a great idea. I would happily exchange women and cultures with Japanese. They are a very strong and intelligent breed. Truly could one day be the last bastion of civilization. Mixing with japs would benefit whites and japs. Great peoples.

If you want to live and raise a family in Japan, keep some things in mind: you work 14 hours a day and do company outings on weekends to earn a salary that can support, at most, a two-child family. Your wife will stop having sex after she is done having kids. Your kids will not look like you, and, in Japan, you are only truly considered Japanese if your father is Japanese. Knowing these things, is it still worth it to choose Japan over your home country where you just have to network/go to church to have a good career and job?

You're funny, burgerbrother. Just try to be in Yokosuka for an hour without ending up with your dick in a burger-hungry woman.

Do you think he made them honorary ayans because they could mixrace together or because they had a sense of nationalism like them?

>assume your end-goal is to maximise the whiteness of the global population
>obviously you want white men and white women to breed
>but women of other races still exist
>you can either sterilise or genocide them
>or you can take the easier path and impregnate them by white men
>the white men are not particularly hampered in still impregnating white women
>the non-white women are however extremely hampered in having full-black/full-asian/full-etc children

It's babby's first global white supremacy plan.

This.
Jap men get white degenerate whore women and white men get jap goddesses.

Japs and white "racemixing" is not race mixing because both are part of the aryan race.

So now race is a social construct?

A free redpill for you: all women are treacherous toward their groups
They by nature don't really give a fuck about their tribe as long as they can secure a status for themself and their children, they will gladly marry the invader if it means higher status/advantage.
Google hypergamy.

What do you mean? I never heard that before. But it feels so true

Well this would still mean I'm getting away from America and it's takeover so yes

AYO WHERE DA YELLOW WOMEN AT?

I want to go japan T_T

Hitler said that

No, that would make whites the niggers of Japan. As attractive as Japanese women are, race mixing will not do any good. I don't want to be seen as a nigger.

Loyal Japanese women prefer Japanese men. Whores don't The again, that's true for just about any culture. If Japan could take care of their whore problem you'd be right.

This

shut the fuck up, that's horribly retarded

More like when is glorious samurai going to breed the cuck out of white people

>jap men get white degenerate whore women
This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen on Sup Forums

AMWF frequently involves very attractive seemingly well valued white females, nearly the complete opposite of coalburning BBC whores

lol just nuke them again

I hate how they fucking forced all that diversity and made most of the characters SJWs. But you know what I hate most of all? I hate that my best character is Mei. I can't stand her voice, her aesthetics, her commentary, her fatness, her SJWness, but I'm just so fucking good with her and every time I build a wall I think of Trump.

not happening. japan refused to develop some land under the general pretense that they are taking responsibility for the environment in they country. so lots of forested semi mountainous land wont ever be developed and isnt for sale

the land that has been developed that may change hands in some cases will be bought by the japanese government and converted to the same undevelopable land as the population decreases over the next 20 years

this way they control the populations ethnic diversity or lack there of through the availability of residences and even america crying about it for 10 years did nothing. rich people wanted to move to japan because of tax codes but didnt want to pay tokyo prices

Cant Jew the Jap

>pic
i wish japs would still like us germins :(

They preserved their people and culture

You destroyed everything German for Jews and Muslims

Like the proud Jap says: "Death protecting what you believe is right is more honorable than defeat"

I meant white women as a whole faggot

I hate fat bitches
>muh thicc
disgusting

Right but there is still a minority of good white women and disproportionately, desireable asian males seem to wind up with them

How can white ""women"" even compete?

/r/AsianMasculinity incoming

Dear Lord

I wish i wasn't autistic and could actually speak to girls, maybe one day i could get a gf like that

But that's not something that white women need to compete against because that picture is ASIAN women competing by getting plastic surgery.

Leave Japan alone, they're doing fine.

>that obvious airbrushing

>something like this has the right to vote...

> bra visibly hanging in the background

dropped. What a little slut.

>dream I have qt jap gf
>wake up
Today was going so well too.

>female

Obviously not Japanese, she has double eyelids

Because we are the conquerors of the world

Japanese woman are soooo fucking awesome. They are cute as hell, super submissive, respectful, feminine, and not some manly landwhale feminazi like every girl in the U.S.

I've heard that white men are extremely popular in Japan, is this true?

muh dick

Yes, the approval rate for white men in japan is 80%.

I'm visiting Japan next month for two week, is it really that easy? I'm probably like a 7/10, average weight, about 6 feet even. Know a little bit of Japanese but nowhere near fluent. Banging Japanese women isn't my priority for the trip but it wouldn't hurt.

As I recall, the same 290 or so Japanese women, mostly near cities, are responsible for almost all of the "Japanese women love foreigners" memes. Just focus on one of them and enjoy the STD.

What's wrong with getting std's when I'm going to kill myself within 10 years anyways? Pshhhh

> He advocates race-mixing
We need to respect valuable races by not fucking up their homelands and their genepools. These aren't niggers that we are tlking about here, they asians are actually worth keeping around.

This

They're the asian version of these

You've been there for extended periods of time enough to know?

But men are also happy to conquer women from outside their group, so who does that leave that's truly loyal then?

Muh dick

How to get ching chong ping pong women as a foreigner in three easy steps
>Be blonde
>Have blue eyes
>Be /fit/

Protip: It's the same as everywhere on the world.

>watch anime , want glorious nippon pussies
>weaboos cannot learn japanese
>learn some crappy pre-made sentence
>Japanese Grills Must work and donĀ“t like gaijin weaboos cus they act like creeps (etiquette learn from animus und mangos)
>weaboos on suicidewatch

White men can't even conquer their own origin countries anymore. What makes you think they'll have any shot at white washing Japan?