Mic lying about Sup Forums

"Everyone who uses Sup Forums is a neo-nazi antisemite alt-righter"

Liberals will take every post and men's on this board literally! Their going to shame us from our edgy humor and red pilling.

Wow...Really makes you think huh....

Trump has given us the All Clear

All Systems are GO

Anons forgot to wipe the server. Kek.

they really do give trump the rough end of the stick

>be tinfoiler here for the schadenfreude
>be labeled as an 'alt-righter'

I just read a thread on Neogaf about this image. The way they are talking about Sup Forums there you'd think we were all evil skinheads skinning cats alive.

Topkek

wow, please don't group us with a small radicalized minority. Sup Forums is a board of peace

I've been here since way before the "Alt Right" was even a thing. I'm pointing out the strange idea that a Sup Forums image board is a hub for NRx, Stormfront, etc. Then again, anyone who reads Milo Yiannopoulos/Breitbart and likes it is also a diehard Neo-Nazi to the folks at Mic

Hey I'm an SNP fag who supports Scottish Independence.

I find that article offense.

Trump posted a screencap of a Fox News screen showing the meme.

NEOGAF is ironically a very tyrannical sort of place itself

Well yeah. We try to ostracize the trolls who don't follow the narrative of the board

The moderation in that place is a joke. It's like evading the gestapo posting there.

>Neofag
Bunch of fucking losers.
I think it was a week ago, I saw a thread on /v made about neofag. Some guy posted a suicide thread in neofag, and big shocker, the guy got fucking banned. Pretty hilarious reading through all the comments of people worrying about him, only for him to get fucking banned.

That does it. I am now a #cruzmissile.

A few Alt-Right people do use Sup Forums
But so do a few illegal aliens,
A few murderers,
A few rapists,
A few teenage kids,
A few saints,
A few legitimate heroes and celebrities.
A few of everyone.
Good luck telling who is who, this is the internet.
Conducting some sort of online morality check flies in the very face of what anonymity was established for - to get away from the 'bad actor' complex and towards open exchange of ideas. Here you are not black, or white, or anything else, nor man, or woman, transgender, or anything else, here you are not your salary or your car, or your health, or how good you are at relationships. Here you are just your ideas.

I tried to make an account there.

They require a private email, this mean no Gmail, Hotmail etc. They basically want you to use your uni/college/business e-mail to post on an anonymous forum, so that when you propagate hate speech they can dox you. This is also why the forum is a hive mind, plus they ban dissent.

I tried using a cock.li mail instead, it went through the initial registration progress but the admins have to manually green light your account.

My registration got cancelled because of a @tfwno.gf email. They WANT an @edu or something.

It gets better. This is the response provided for why the user was banned

Why would anyone read Breitbart? They make shit up constantly

Even a black guy. You fucks are hilarious.

>tfw pol is more diverse than huffpost's staff
>tfw pol is more accepting than the left

Is that ironic?

The most surprising thing there is the percentage for Anarcho-Syndicalism, the Chomskyite school of thought. They've expanded quite a bit

All news sites make shit up constantly.
Breitbart just faces more scrutiny for doing it. If you put the Times, CNN, etc. under the same microscope you'd see that they invent sources that don't exist, hire 'experts' in place of doing actual research and generally rely on second-hand credibility instead of doing journalism because actual journalism is too hard in an era dominated by clickbait/yellow journalism and 'feminist journalism' which is really just about telling you how racist, sexist and bigoted everything is and how you have to 'point it all out'

I find NEOGAF's tyranny and hypocrisy entertaining, it's such a shit hub. Ban all the things. Ban everyone who doesn't meet our rigorous standards that we don't meet ourselves. It's a case study in how communism actually functions in 2016 - everyone except the moderators (the oligarchy) is disposable

I agree with you on all of that, but I found Breitbart to be particularly bad about flat-out making shit up. If I feel like it, I can mostly filter out the opinion and speculation in CNN or somesuch and go directly to their sources, but I found too many articles Breitbart with 'facts' that were unsourced or incorrect.

Sources are useless anyways. They're just going to redirect you to a source that's a source of another source and lead you in circles, it's a trick - revolving door credibility. All news media is subjective and their credibility as objective sources should be stripped, and places like Wikipedia should stop pretending the news has any credibility

CNN is in on the lie now too

>People getting this butthurt over a six-sided star

i guess he was reappropriating polygonal culture?????

fucking idiots these days, i swear to god.

>Sup Forums
>Example post is from a blue board

o i m laff

>Sup Forums
>blue background

What?

>"Everyone who uses Sup Forums is a neo-nazi antisemite alt-righter"
If you're not a Nazi, antisemite and alt-right you don't belong on Sup Forums

They just talked about it on CNN!!!!!!
They blamed Sup Forums for KEKING Trump into appearing antisemitic!
HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Wait
Aren't we?

They're paid by Hillary and Barack to be angry. If Trump was a Democrat there would be no outrage

I caught just a tiny bit of it, how some Trump guy was saying it's not a SoD.

Did they namedrop Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

While anti-racist liberals are allowed to post here, it would be foolish to pretend they aren't a disliked minority.

>Sup Forums or Sup Forums
No. They just said something like "board".

I'm not white and I hate kikes

why is it only whites who can hate the kikes?

>((((((Mic))))))

There was a time where I would have disagreed with that, but these days it seems true. It used to be that people used racism for humor or to be "edgy" but that attracted actual racists who didn't get the joke and thought they fit in. What's that quote about people pretending to be idiots?

CNN: Image found on "neo nazi message board"!

that's fucked

What's the news here?

Reminder that the alt right doesn't exist. We are the right. There is only the right and neocons.

kind of;

leftists were ironic for so long that their entire lives are irony and no they can't understand sarcasm anymore.

Sup Forums IS DONALD TRUMP'S TAQIYYA

HE USES US TO DEFLECT AND CLAIM THOSE AREN'T HIS BELIEFS

I really don't like the existence of archives.

I don't understand how this board can be characterized that way when we have a vast amount of ideas represented from posters all of the world

#NotAllPol

this

(((alt-right)))

It's from cripple chan not here, thank god, I don't want us to be on mainstream media, they must be getting shilled to hell right now.

Everyone who has dealt with them has gotten sick of their shit and kicked them out. Whites are still largely buying their bullshit and giving them literal ammo to use against Arabs. The prospect of whites hating them reminds them they'll go extinct if the West turns against them.

amen brother

it's a pretty accurate assessment of this board

These fucking idiots are actually taking this board seriously.
THIS IS SATIRE.