>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

Other urls found in this thread:

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
documentcloud.org/documents/2779042-King-Al-Saud-Salmandoc1.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE
hsbc.com/about-hsbc/company-history/hsbc-history
megafileupload.com/70fa/HRC_pass..zip
mediafire.com/?79a6zy27q9ung
guccifer.sharefile.com/d-sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8
4shared.com/zip/jXY3MvE0ba/HRC_pass.html
www5.zippyshare.com/v/zj8PZAek/file.html
pastebin.com/SGdTKJ5Y
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton/
archive.is/UIw1i
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/dnc-researched-clinton-speeches-travel-records-621985
archive.is/5b0Ix
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/216
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
imgur.com/a/Hshw0#0
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/01/bill-clinton-katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
nypost.com/2015/07/13/hillarys-credibility-questioned-after-hsbc-takedown/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/268782-clinton-campaign-hosting-fundraisers-in-mexico
archive.is/Vs7OZ
archive.is/fS9aS
archive.is/PEmCO
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21184
archive.is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER TO LOOK TO THE MINDMAP IF YOU ARE CONFUSED.

THAT IS THE DEFAULT GO-TO

Reminder that anybody that posts at 6-pointed star is a racist!!!!!

REPOSTING BECAUSE MEDICAL

If you guys want to start looking to medical stuff with Joe Lewis and Tavistock and the Clintons, start digging into Medical City.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex

>the Saudis

Also, does this relate to Agenda 21?

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

REMINDER

BC Pedo shit....
Yucaipa Companies
Ron Burkle
Jeffrey Epstein
Alan Dershowitz
Ted Field

Pimp to the Airplane Sexcapades: David Reich

2 Planes now known to be used.

'Lolita Express' and 'Air Fuck One'

documentcloud.org/documents/2779042-King-Al-Saud-Salmandoc1.html

This document proves that the Saudi King alabenwhateverthefuckhisnameis bought the location in pic related that is now an HSBC bank.

Remember, FBI bro said to look for lies in the Clinton emails.

Posting Donors again in case it can help.

Any word on the Epstein/Bill plane with lolis meme?

So the saudis own hsbc bank?

so I saw the FBI threads, and pretty much the Clinton Foundation is what needs to be investigated. But, I've been busy lately and haven't been able to do much following. Have we actually learned anything else since FBIAnon, or have these threads been full of shitposting? Also I assume these threads have been flooded and slid hard by shills

Reminder to all that (((Jewgle))) may not be a reliable search engine. DuckDuckGo is a good alternative. This may be why not much comes up on Jefferson R. Voss in a google search.

(Pasted from last thread that ended)
This is the guy that was investigating Micron yesterday.
I've found that the entire RAM market is price-fixed by Soros.

Steve Appleton, the past CEO worked with Bill Clinton and presented to his cabinet in the late 90's. Appleton also ran the company called Micron as its CEO.

Forward a few years, and he dies in an unexplainable mechanical error which was ruled out to have been pilot error, despite evidence to suggest otherwise.
For two full years before his death, Micron had been under a lawsuit from Oracle for allegedly racketing up the price of DRAM in the early 2000's. Appleton was unwilling to simply settle to the lawsuit or give into Oracle's demands.

Two years later, he dies in a fiery inferno and a replacement is picked as Micron's CEO, Mark Durcan.
It only took one month following Appleton's death for the lawsuit to end. They settled out of court for an undisclosed sum, but the company had stayed in the green before the lawsuit.

The best way to find HRC corruption is to have user's scouring the emails.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Use the search bar to search for key words in emails.

Following the settlement, the company's monthly report showed a net loss of 250 MILLION DOLLARS!

That money presumably went to Oracle. Through my research I've found multiple instances of Oracle being directly connected to the Clinton foundatoin.
One such example is that one of Oracle's board of directors, donated 25 million to the University of California. The University of California happens to be one of the Clinton Foundation's top contributers.

Through this series of events, we can not only assume that Appleton was killed off by Soros and Clinton, but Micron itself is under direct influence. Considering that Micron and Oracle are some of the largest microchip manufacturieres in the US, this would give Soros the ability to price fix the entire RAM market.

With the RAM market under control, Soros practically controls all big data centers in America. This shit is huge.

A web of money is being tied together to get an idea of the major actors. This is a long process, and its onlynday two. Be patient.

>continuously forgetting about registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

>Subject: Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking Jim Blom, Etc Kris, Background All this separate from Simon's broader system(s) potential. Jim (James F.)Blom is Dave's former business partner in Alacrity Homeland Group. Lives in San Francisco w/ wife and 2 kids. American, but well healed due to long family history in Norwegian shipping companies. Grandfather was pals with Onassis. You get the picture. Has tight linkage in supply chain & IT space(s). Deals in countries like you and I dealt with counties / states. Brilliant, resourceful. Not prone to hyperbole, says he can bring the 'best in the world' to this effort Based on track record , I believe him. For example, CdeBaca recently met with social networking folks in Silicon Valley. Not sure how that went, but Jim is close friends with the guy who handles 'Facebook's' finances and said he can get his attention 'in one phone call'. Social networking piece helpful, but probably a more aggressive 'identify, track, snag, deal with' traffickers required. Method(s) & prioritization necessary. Let's look into. Spoke w/ Jim about CdeBaca connect. We're in. Best, Marty ---- "Balderston wrote: > Thnx. I am happy to do the introduction.

Here is one.

The purchases of the Mercantile Bank and the British Bank of the Middle East in 1959 took HSBC into new pastures, and the formation of a merchant banking arm in 1972 extended its range of services. By the 1970s the bank had firmly developed a policy of expansion by acquisition or formation of subsidiaries with their own identities and expertise.

hsbc.com/about-hsbc/company-history/hsbc-history

There's something.

You can download the archive with all files using any of the links:

megafileupload.com/70fa/HRC_pass..zip

mediafire.com/?79a6zy27q9ung

guccifer.sharefile.com/d-sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8

4shared.com/zip/jXY3MvE0ba/HRC_pass.html

www5.zippyshare.com/v/zj8PZAek/file.html

Password: #GucCi2/0

> Pastebin

pastebin.com/SGdTKJ5Y

> Articles

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/hillary-clinton/

archive.is/UIw1i

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/dnc-researched-clinton-speeches-travel-records-621985

archive.is/5b0Ix

HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY !
>HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY
HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY !
>HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY !
>HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY HERE SHIT THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ! NOT AN HONEYPOT ! IT IS AGAINST CROOKED HILLARY !

>This is the guy that was investigating Micron yesterday.
>I've found that the entire RAM market is price-fixed by Soros.

How excactly it is fixed by him? Just give me a short, core comprehension so we don't slide away too much.

Sorry pal. It'll be in the next OP.

No doubt there are people deleting shit as we speak.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/216

Link to email in question.

Nice job OP, I always get nervous when we are about to hit a new bread

Tavistock pastebin which OP forgot to include: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J

Includes its origins and what the people involved with it did.

tl;dr it's a research group for figuring out how to manipulate the masses

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE Here's one of the JEGE inc birds, one small enough to land at Zorro, and IIRC, may have been photographed at Google Earth @ 35.244600, -105.964343
Pic related

made this for spreading

Ron Burkle is known to have operated like Jeffrey Epstein an underage/prostitute private jet.

The Air Fuck One.

Ron Burkle is a long time friend of Bill Clinton. Ron employed Bill Clinton at Yucaipa Companies after he left the White House, and an "Investment consultant" to which Bill walked away a deal that would have netted him $20,000,000.

Ron Burkle also has ties to the Hollywood elite. That have also been accused of passing around young girls. Paris Hilton being one of them.

I am trying to dig into Yucaipa Companies assets, but finding that difficult.

Will include it in next OP.

The OP gets big though, so I have to try to keep it from having too much text to create a thread.

Don't forget all the people Bill Clinton pardoned on his last day in office. That list is full of big drug dealers and domestic terrorists.

It might be productive to go back to that list and see if there are any connections there, especially the drug dealers. I've heard that cocaine financed Bill's early political career in Arkansas

ITT: Mouth-breathers who need actual time-consuming jobs and family obligations. I see only autism and mental illness out here.

bump

wew

Only a few companies produce RAM, micron was one of them.
Appleton wasn't willing to dance to Oracle's demands, so he was killed and replaced with a more willing successor, Durcan.

Durcan payed hundreds of millions in settlement to Oracle only one month after Appleton's death. Durcan also comes from Rice which is known to receive fellowships from Soros.

Through this, we can pretty much conclude that Soros controls Micron, and with it the entire RAM market.

This is good OC. We need some more incriminating shit though.

We need OC to spread that normies will understand

and we also need darker shit, with maybe some loli's obviously about to be abused.

k

Do we have any proof yet that Hillary never gave those Wall Street speeches she was paid to?

Keep bumping our threads cuck.

Tavistock holds a lot of secrets.
It's not by chance that it is in the middle of the most logical and rational Judeo-Masonic(Marxist if you like it that way) "conspiracies".
It is, howewer, legendary in regards to how well its secrets are kept hidden. We don't know a lot, but we know that it is the main institute in 'brainwashing', you can call it "social engineering" on a mass level if you like euphemisms.
I wouldn't be surprised if the current SJW trends all came from them. They've found an even better way to turn youth into useful idiots then the Bolsheviks did with the plebs.

Gotta go to work now, good luck anons, I look forward to seeing what you find.

Start calling organizations in the mindmap, claim to work for various different news outlets. Let them figure out slowly that you're investigating CF. Real journalists are researching this and they need to be able to hide among our scatter.

re: dershowitz...

Anybody heard of this? A secret room 322 in a hotel named after Crowley's daughter, with a cafe Monarch in it?

Pics of room: imgur.com/a/Hshw0#0

>and we also need darker shit, with maybe some loli's obviously about to be abused.

I'll see what I can conjure up. I don't really have a plethora of abused loli pics available but I can find some.

Thanks for my thready record correcting

ABC is neck deep in the Epstein routine as well, check this out.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/01/bill-clinton-katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy
>Federal prosecutor and Democrat Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardons. She was later replaced by Republican James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part.

I'm wondering how close some of these stations have come to uncovering this shit before being called off

Ron Burkle is a self-made billionaire in his mid-fifties who owned several grocery chains in California, including the ubiquitous Ralph's, before selling out to Kroger's in 1998 and decidedly upping his public profile as a major Democratic fundraiser and philanthropist. His close friendship with President Clinton, whose humanitarian efforts in Africa he has underwritten a significant portion of, inspired a Vanity Fair feature in July 2008 questioning whether his "European lifestyle" was damaging the ex-President's legacy. (In the story, Burkle's private jet, which Clinton has called "Air Force Two," is allegedly referred to by Burkle underlings as "Air Fuck One." The story also mentions Steve Bing and Belinda Stronach, two names that have allegedly passed through the Will Wright orbit.)

Two years before, a blind item in the New York Post noting a "grocery billionaire" and "close Clinton pal" known for ferrying models around in his plane had so enraged the temperamental swell that he entered into a sting operation with the FBI against Post reporter Jared Paul Stern, who he accused of a shakedown (evidenced by snippets of videotape). Stern was fired but never indicted, and filed a civil suit against Burkle, the Post, both Clintons and others in January 2007 which remains unresolved. And according to a 2006 profile in the New York Observer by Jason Horowitz, Burkle was successful in getting a law through the California legislature that effectively sealed the records of his own 2003 divorce. That law was ruled unconstitutional in May 2006 by the California Supreme Court.

But as a go-to guy for girls, Burkle and Field have both reportedly relied on a curious creature by the name of David Reich - the son of prominent sports agent Thomas Reich, and the same person who Darnell claims first turned Paris out.

>I don't really have a plethora of abused loli pics available but I can find some.

Kek. I don't think many of us do.

They have principle subsidaries in Saudi Arabia, including The Saudi British Bank.

> theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
Several HSBC clients mentioned to have given money to CF, including Epstein.

> nypost.com/2015/07/13/hillarys-credibility-questioned-after-hsbc-takedown/
Hillary accuses HSBC of “allowing drug cartels to launder money”, doesn't stop her from accepting up to $81 million from HSBC clients

Red Leader standing by

Has Hillary's fundraiser in Mexico city been looked into? thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/268782-clinton-campaign-hosting-fundraisers-in-mexico

Thank you.

Gold Leader standing by

>No doubt there are people deleting shit as we speak.
It is happening. I can't remember which link it was, I think it was 2 threads ago, but the site got shut down "for maintenance"

Just joined, what is this?

This whole thing is so fucking nuts. He pardoned domestic terrorists who had been bombing and murdering American citizens. What possible justification could there be for this?

I bet that group was funded by the same international Jew commie organizations that fund all the other commie terrorists all over the world. Shenanigans

Oh, just Jeffrey's other lolita express plane. I think there's some others, too.

Guardian
archive.is/Vs7OZ
NYPost
archive.is/fS9aS

TheHill
archive.is/PEmCO

Answer honestly, how old are you?

Many people become truly redpilled on the Clinton family after pardongate. They could let slick willy get away with his infidelities but the fact he allowed dozens of South American nationalists related to different organizations go free was too much.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21184

>He took your advice and established an American water security company last year - and has been successful.

>is one of the most highly regarded people in the security game. I knew that, but gratified to hear.

>using his SAS, MI5, MOD UK experience and connections and establish new focus on broader American security.

One of Epstein's planes, if we can figure out where it goes we may be able to piece together where he snatches girls up from,

We know the copany that fronts for him has three separate locations. The main pilots has testified, saying he saw Bill on numerous trips.

bumping for this

I am looking for Ron Burkle's tail numbers. But having trouble.

Ron and Bill were besties in the 2000's, while it is reported by Ron's underlings that Ron's plane was called "The Air Fuck One"

text here

Thanks, I didn't know how to link from the archive.

Oh boy. I'm glad the FBI is monitoring us.
Although, there is something Í don't know. How are we supposed to expose this shit to the normies? the FBI probably already have these things

bump

archive.is/
Always make one

From looking at the people involved when I made the summary on them, there's a lot of focus in child rearing and group dynamics.

I'd wager they've got a mostly successful framework for how groups function and know how to manipulate groups and group leaders to get particular people in the places they need to be to further manipulate that group's aims and goals.

I honestly think this anonymous shit has completely thrown them off; anonymous groups don't function anything at all like regular groups of people. There's no leaders, there's nobody who's actually known at all. They've tried to bring in controlled opposition; see (((milo))), (((sommers))), et al, but the anonymous group dynamics still reject that.

It's memetics where anonymity has its power - the procreation and spread of ideas without any human psychological relationship to control their adoption. The psychologists are good at manipulating relationships to their own ends, but they're shit at manipulating the ideas themselves.

Memetics is completely new - a field no more than a decade in the making and they're about as advanced on it and as understanding of it as we are. Actually, they probably understand it less, being crotchety humourless establishment types. We pick up on it via intuition, although stuff like that unicycle frog shows they know how to piece together some catchphrases and elements of memery, but they weren't able to disguise it as a genuine grassroots meme.

By now you should never be suprised again about what obvious things can fly in the public because leftists are literal retards.

>One of Epstein's planes, if we can figure out where it goes we may be able to piece together where he snatches girls up from
Uhm. /sg/ sometimes uses a program to trace planes going in and out of Syria. Maybe we can use that one?

We turn the most important bits into bite-sized image macros and flood the internet with them... like we've always done.

By exposing it and talking about it.

Tell everyone you can. If you have a twitter, you can send messages to journalists, etc.

Don't forget to forward all of this info to every news agency you can find. Disperse the info, don't hoard it. We need to expand the scope of this investigation

Go to Sup Forums and spread memes? Edit Bill's face on porn with Hill watching by?

That may work. Since it is a private aircraft he is not obligated to have it on a public flight tracker.

Shills are so fucking scared

Was just about to say to do something like this.

>7 kids

>always make an archive

Seconding this

You wouldn't believe how many times there's been some kind of incriminating evidence that came to light in a wiki entry or facebook page that was soonafter deleted or modified.

If you find anything interesting it should immediately get archived.

Think El Rato's sex Scandal. If we find something big we can use people like CantStumptheTrump and Jim to get the word out. The rest will spread like wildfire.

how the fuck am i supposed to make a twitter without using a physical phone number? even google voice requires a phone number.

I'm so glad we slowed down for so long to upgrade our networks.

I never had to use a phone number and I made one fairly recently

We use bernie as a proxy to channel the information to his liberal followers.

This is seriously amazing guys.

I never though that we'd be able to keep this up for so long, tons of hard work being done.

Remember, together we can bring Clinton down!

>e a

It shouldn't be possible to track the plane as it's not publicly identified on any sort of systems.

An user in the last thread mentioned that if you wanted to track the plane, you'd have to listen to control tower radio transmissions and then plot it manually from there.

Which means we need to find out where the plane is NOW, and then have some anons monitor traffic control radio transmissions until it flies somewhere else, and record the departure and arrival dates and places.

Doing that, (especially if anons can record the air traffic control saying it) would allow us to begin tracking where epsteins plane(s?) are regularly flying, and patterns will begin to develop.

National Retail Federation $200,000 1/15/2012
White & Case LLP $200,000 1/27/2012
Washington Hospital Center $225,000 2/8/2012
Leaders and Company Ltd $700,000 2/13/2012
KPMG Internal Cooperative $200,000 2/15/2012
UBS Wealth Management $175,000 2/21/2012
The Bushnell Center $180,000 3/16/2012
St Johns County Cultural Event Division $175,000 3/19/2012
Broward Center for the Performing Arts $185,000 3/20/2012
David A Straz, Hr. Center for the Performing Arts $185,000 3/21/2012
M Shanken Communications, Inc $150,000 3/22/2012
Pharmaceutical Care Management Association $200,000 4/4/2012
FOSUN $200,000 4/11/2012
UBS Wealth Management $175,000 4/17/2012
Craig Michaels, Inc. $150,000 4/19/2012
Fiserv Solutions, Inc. $200,000 4/24/2012
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP $200,000 4/25/2012
Hult Internationl Business School $150,000 4/26/2012
Association for Advanced Life Underwriting $200,000 4/30/2012
Bay Area Council $200,000 5/3/2012
National Restaurant Association $215,000 5/8/2012
Mexican Insurance Association (AMIS) $300,000 5/8/2012
Terra Partners dba Partners Marketing $350,000 5/9/2012
CTIA - The Wireless Association $200,000 5/10/2012
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP $200,000 5/11/2012
Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation $500,000 5/18/2012
IMD & Swiss Marketing $200,000 5/20/2012
World Management Limited $115,500 5/21/2012
Maimo Borssaiskap $425,000 5/21/2012
Ceska Energie, A.S. $400,000 5/24/2012
Pershing LLC $250,000 6/6/2012
Edison Electric Institute $200,000 6/6/2012
Telsira (SATELLITE) $150,000 6/6/2012
BHP Billiton $175,000 6/20/2012
YPY Holdings Limited $450,000 6/21/2012
GTVR $200,000 6/27/2012
Blobal Business Travel Association $250,000 7/25/2012
CSP LLC $250,000 8/13/2012
Fundacao Brasileira de Contabilidade $430,000 8/27/2012
Banco Itau BBA S.A. $400,000 8/28/2012
The Five Star Institute $200,000 9/7/2012
Solar Energy Trade Shows LLC $200,000 9/12/2012
C3 Summit, LLC $200,000 9/13/2012

Gawker has articles on Bill with both Epstein and Buckler. The normies might take that.