Which is better; La La Land or The Human Centipede?

Which is better; La La Land or The Human Centipede?

>le current year man gets triggered that different genres exist

Was Human Centipede any good?

I saw the third one and thought it was hilarious. Haven't seen the first two.

Was he really doing a segment on La La Land and Human Centipede?

It was a throw away reference to say that just because two things have faults doesn't mean that they're of the same quality.

He said they were like comparing Russia to the US. One is good and the other is complete garbage.

First one is genuinely pretty good. Second one was kind of meta. They all have something to like desu

I don't think the comparison worked. You're not comparing like for like. And I'm sure loads of people like HC more than LLL

>The Human Centipede
>Good
On what fucking planet m8?

Doesn't centipede have something to do with Drumpf?

Not in John Oliver's mind. He acted like any violence or gore in a film makes it extremely bad and can hardly be called a movie.
>one has slightly bad dancing
>ONE HAS PEOPLE SEWN ASS TO MOUTH!!!

the second one is pretty funny too they get more retarded as they go along

>And I'm sure loads of people like HC more than LLL

Sure, but those people have the wrong opinions

Human Centipede is much more culturally important than LA LA Land which will disappear after it gets an Oscar or two.

>never watched le ironic b-movie with friends
Oh dear.

Hello to Jason Isaacs!

Yeah, it's such a plebby opinion for cheap laughs
>lol le violent shocking thing is le bad

Human Centipede was some pretentious shit that is loved mainly by gay hipsters and people who think they are special.

The best thing about Human Centipede was the 30 minute review Daniel Tosh did on it.

If you don't like Human Centipede I hope you get rape drug in your drink.

Human Centipede 2 was unwatchably bad though

Ew. There's a British spider with glasses on the screen. GET IT OFF

Dieter Laser possibly carries the first movie even harder than the third. I'm not huge on Roger Ebert but his assessment was spot on. Something along the lines of 'unfortunately the role he was born to play.' He just makes for such a perfect anti-social psycho. I could watch Dieter Laser yelling at people and being fascinated by strange things indefinitely. He's so much fun to watch.

The first movie's non-Dieter parts are possibly the weakest in the series, they just feel like generic straight to DVD b-movie crap, but once Dieter takes centre-stage the movie shoots up to a solid 8/10 and stays there.

And yes, the third movie is hilarious and deserves more love. It was a great parody of what Hollywood has become. The disgusting colour-filtering, the soundtrack containing segments of Star Spangled Banner and constant cutting to the American flag waving in the wing made me kek almost as hard as Laser going full psycho-autist.

explain

Human Centipede 2 was so bad that it was almost avante-garde. I'm not sure if Tom Six intended to parody independent-film brutalism, if he meant to make a parody of the reputation the first movie had gotten in a 'they think I made brutal exploitative trash before then wait until they see this' kind of fashion or if there was simply nothing more to it than jamming as much unpleasantness into 90 minutes humanly possible. The cleverness of the third movie makes me think it's not the latter. Six seems smarter than people give him credit for.