Would you be a fan of your national team if it was half or more black?

Would you be a fan of your national team if it was half or more black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1G0rto2XMnE
youtube.com/watch?v=jD9vI6SMnrc
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait, this can't be real???

No.
The most funny is the coach who gather the team was accused of anti-arab racism

>mfw when a nigger team winning a match is the opportunity to make French people believe in multiculturalism

Yes, they do ! "the miracle of diversity"

Photo from todays match.
Won with Iceland 5-2
Iceland couldn't even compete

>Iceland 100% white 300k population
>africa 1.1 billion

This is totally pointless to watch. Firstly we are in EU and EU shits on nationalities, secondly those aren't French, they are parasites and France is infected, parasite is winning, the French tree will die out, fig tree will survive. You literally have to be an African to cheer for France.

>black blan beur

>18 years later

>black black black

Everything not involving the participation of karim "kill all kuffars" benzema and other arab scrubs is fine by me. Our blacks aren't what you think they are. We are not the US so fuck off.

wew lads, we got completely JUST'ed. I thought meme magic was real.

No tbqh

Kek

>Euro
>Africa participates

>NFL
>Most popular American sport
>almost completely BLACKED

It's entertaining and can provide a few bantz, but can only deal with it in small doses.

Except for the "dom tom" you say shit

It was Africa vs Iceland. Why is this team called National Team of France when most if not all are from Africa?
What's the point in having a national team anyway if you import players?

>memegium

Yes. Paying poor negroes to dance for you in the arena is patrician as fuck.

I think the rule of 4th generations must be introduced. If you where less than 4 generations of knight, you had no right to participate in tournaments.

If you are less than 4 generation citizen, you have no right to compete for the national team. Team of EU - probably. National - not.

No, that's why I watch rugby.

Football has turned into a shitskin sport.
France has a nigger squad. Our squad is barely 50% white. Even fucking Germany is full of shitskins and roaches.

Rugby is the last white-dominated mass spectator sport left. Every self respecting White man should stop watching the corrupt nigger fest of football and embrace the gentlemany, warrior sport of Rugby.

Shit. Theres black and then theres black. Poor France.

My national team is 50% brown. But Polynesian brown who were born here.

WHEYN AI GET TO FRANVE I WILL BEKOM A FAMOUS FOOTE BALLA

US sports other than hockey (which is boring) are also mostly black and beaner.

But who cares? It's the one thing blacks are good for, nothing wrong with watching your trained slaves beat the shit out of each other for our entertainment

AY WIL ALSO FUK AL DE WITE WIMIN.

> wagecuck talks slaves to people, who earn millions
baka

Kek these things never get old

>caring about apeball

I just watch hockey and baseball, but the black players in hockey like pic related really earned their place on the teams.

Yea but their owners are worth billions. Even respected blacks say that ''''athletes'''' like Floyd Mayweather are just house niggers dancing to the tune of their massas. The fact that he is hood rich just makes the target demographic (hood nigs) consume more product making the massas richer. It's a beautiful thing, senpai.

No.

This is why I never got into sports.

The notion of "rooting for your team" only makes sense if you share some sort of connection or camaraderie with them. But in america - whether it was baseball, football, or basketball - it was mostly just a bunch of niggers. And even leaving race out of the issue, they recruited players from all over the country. So when I never understood other phillyfags going nuts over the eagles and phillies when they were just a bunch of niggers who weren't even from the philadelphia area. They weren't white like me. They weren't philly like me. I share absolutely no connection with them.

With the european countries, it actually made sense. These were *your people* playing, and you were rooting for your blood and soil in a war game against other nations of people. But what's the fucking point if your teams are filled with players who aren't your fucking nationality?

no

Niggers can't skate

No. That's the reason why i'm not supporting Belgium actually.

No, it's part of the reason I don't watch Football, who want to watch a bunch of nig nogs playing in a field.

Well, teams in the States were always privately owned franchises while in Europe we still have clubs. I don't understand why people still root for their team once it is privatized. You are literally rooting for a private corporation. Some fans are majority shareholders though. Check out Athletic Bilbao. They only allow Basque players.

He'd rather have nigger than moosleems!!!!

No. Fuck Germany and France. And fuck the EU.

Could it be really considered a French victory, when you're pooling talent from Africa and the Middle-East?

What if I put together a basketball team with only naturalized Afro-Americans, would it be a Portuguese team just because they have Portuguese nationality?

As long as our country itself isn't anywhere near as black

>mfw Brazilian team is whiter than France's

>sports

Apparently, Poles wouldn't.

Of course, Pierre, your blacks are so nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1G0rto2XMnE

youtube.com/watch?v=jD9vI6SMnrc

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Only Americans have problems with balcks, and the main reason is American racism. Feel proud of your blacks, dude. Really nice people.

Watched your game against wales the other day. How can they even play with all the afros, I saw at least two players with afros.

>times Canada has won the stanley cup in the current century

No I could not
I remember the Euro 2012 when Tyton who started playing in my hometown team was the goalkeeper for our national team.
Beatiful feel when the whole pub in our town stood up and start singing his name- everyone knew him and we were proud that a boy from our little town got to play in the national team.
With niggers I would feel like it was a robot match

What? That the Nigerian team has three white players?

>Check out Athletic Bilbao. They only allow Basque players.

Hahahahahaha

Not anymore.

Kill me.

Please.

t. Fatty

Fuck you

bratja slawianie

t. cuck

They earn a shitload of money from clubs, but they really don't get much for playing in the national team, so they're not playing for the money in the euros

also footballers have 15 years at most in their life to earn money

This.

Right now, watching mainstream sports is litarally a cuckoldry exercise.

>also footballers have 15 years at most in their life to earn money

Nothing stops them from getting another career. They're just not going to earn big bucks for more than ~15 years. Unless they're academically gifted of course

can you leave Sup Forums idiots?

Not the Spanish national team at least

Most of them are only good at football, that's why many of them become managers after retiring
But yeah, they're not going to starve to death

National selections only play biennially.

I count 4

no because i dont watch sports anyway

>le cuck cuck meme

You're legit a small dicked fatso though.

Exactly. That's another part of it.

It's not like I'm actually rooting for the home town. I'm rooting for some kike who owns a stadium and some niggerball players. Nothing hometown about it.