Alex Jones before 2016

>Alex Jones before 2016
VOTE DEMOCRAT/REPUBLICAN? SHEEEPLE

>Alex Jones since 2016
VOTE TRUMP OR ELSE SHEEEPLE!!!1!!!

Your "InfoWarrior" is a fraud, just like your 9/11 "Truth Movement"

Bill Hicks realized hes gonna catch one in the dome if he doesn't Get With the Program

He's controlled opposition
But he makes for a good meme and kek

Look at the Jones/Duke interview, Jones is such a fraud

>before 2016
DON'T VOTE FOR THE SYSTEM
>since 2016
>VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO'S NOT PART OF THE SYSTEM

Wow I guess I now #ShillforHill

>thinking Trump isn't part of the same system
>voting for a repukelican

top kuk

We're gonna have 8 more years of the same progress under Obama. Deal with it misogynist

I don't believe that he's controlled opposition. You have to give me irrefutable proof. Was he always that way or did he just sell out?

Either way I don't think it's true.

The hundreds of millions spent trying to destroy him as well as the constant slander in the media says otherwise.

INB4 flag, fucking shill. You're going to have a criminal record for fraud, this is the LAST job you'll have.

If you hadn't noticed, Trump made a hostile takeover of the GOP. The GOP didn't want Trump (and still don't to a large extent), but the voters forced him on them.

That's where the whole "outsider" pitted against the "establishment" comes from.

Jones supports no one really, he doesn't ask people to vote for Trump. Just respects the work he does.

Sorry misogynist Gowdy. Hillary did nothing wrong....unlike Drumpf University

Clinton/Warren 2016 and 2020

>repukelican

who the fuck let occupy democrats on Sup Forums

wtf i hate trump now

He's just hitching his wagon onto a bit of the alt right horse because muh filters and muh germanic death cults aren't paying the bills like they were during the loose change era

If you were the Jews responsible for all the conspiracies, would it be to your benefit to have a guy most of america thinks of crazy talking about them? as well as talking about other obviously fake conspiracies, so that when someone tries to source Infowars for a real conspiracy, they are just laughed it?

Everyone is welcome. We are a board of peace. Don't be rude to our guest.

He put all his weight behind Ron Paul tho