THE PURGE

THE PURGE

THE PURGE

The Jews run the world, man, in case you hadn't noticed

Fuckin' saved.

Shit, the Clintons are more Sup Forums than I am

>fatherland edition
So CTR Op this time?

She is probably one of the most red pilled politicians out there. She just doesn't care because she is a sociopath and thus it doesn't show in her policies. She just does what her puppet masters tell her to do. But that doesn't mean she can't be red pilled.

What did you guys think of Trump before he ran? Did you know him?

Every goy is an antisemite

next tweet:
>"THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED"
lel

I think you took a wrong turn, young man.

An anti Semite is just someone that Jews don't like.

Didn't know about him, but immediately recognized him as the God Emperor once he ran

Honestly saw him as a New York douchebag, don't have Twitter, didn't watch his show.

I always just knew him as the rich billionaire with funny hair who had his name on everything.

What does Trump think about the fact that Germany is and will be a besieged country till 2099?
Will he free Germany? What do you think?

What does Trump think about the fact that Germany is and will be a besieged country till 2099?

If you expect to go anywhere in life, you need the backing of the Jews.

MESSI BTFO
MESSI BTFO
MESSI BTFO
MESSI BTFO

He has to deceive the Jew until he is in power. Then he is MODAK.

Imagine the happening that would ensue if Trump was killed by a leftist at a public events. Liberals celebrating the death of a presidential candidate on Twitter, arrested for it soon after. Those who wished for his death previously would be seriously investigated. Antifa would go crazy, and would be destroyed as a result. The left would kill itself. Remember, the Senate assassinated Caesar, only to later give power to Augustus.

I'm not advocating it, I want Trump to win, but if something should happen, our future is ensured. Either way, political correctness and globalism is coming down.

Germany is DOOMED and nothing can save it.

Trump is the last hope America has to turn things around or we will be doomed as well

I would hate for that to happen, but he'd be a true martyr to Kek and Nationalism. The question is, who would step up to fill the Don's shoes? There's not that many lefties where I live, but they all mark their Priuses with Texans for Bernie bumper stickers.

I don't know enough about your politics to come up with another candidate. There's no-one close to Trump's level as far as I know.

I think that, no matter what happens, he has set the ball rolling. People are beginning to wake up the dangers of immigration and globalism. Not just in the US, but all over the Western world.

probably yeah. it's like the terms 'brave' and 'intelligent'. neither of these terms actually means 'nice person' or 'on my side'.

NYPD + media trying to convince everyone that the bomb this morning was just a home-made firework/experiment.

Bomb squad guy screwed up, and said he believes the device was there for more than a day.

Trump hates Merkel and thinks what she has done is horrible. Hopefully Trump helps Europe with the immigration issue.

It's 4th of July weekend and all the normies are with family and shit and we are here shitposting.

What does your ideal 4th of july look like? mine?
>finally getting a gf
>going to the beach
>watching the fireworks
>stare at the stars
>kiss
>fall asleep next to each other
>go home
>hang out with hypothetical friends
>talk and laugh
>eat some bbq
>make memories

Did you guys hear the new story that the media is trying to push?

Apparently Trump "doesn't want to be President." Apparently it's all an elaborate charade to "promote his brand."
Either they're genuinely afraid, and trying to tell themselves this so they can sleep at night, or they're trying to Jew up the election by getting people to stop supporting him.

Increasingly nervous man

>the new story
wasn't this the story when he first ran? it seems a bit stupid to push this now

I went to a family party last night, went to one today and I'm going to one last one tomorrow.

Needless to say, yeah that really hits close to home.

July 4th and New Year's Eve are usually the days I'm most depressed. Literally everyone is out partying and you're inside doing random shit.

I think the low point of my life is New Year's Eve a few years ago, playing Risk with 2 manchildren I used to hang out with, while about 50 people were at other houses, having parties, laughing and shooting off fireworks.
I think it might actually be the moment where I pinpointed "Fuck I really need to get my shit together."

Shit is depressing as fuck. It's even worse when you used to popular and know how good the feeling is of being with someone.

>trump holding mien kampf

and we bitch that think trumps Hitler yet we portray him as such

*that democrats

sorry hungover

>It's even worse when you used to popular and know how good the feeling is of being with someone.
Literally me
I changed schools and stopped with football about 2 years ago and it all went downhill from there
I have to get my shit together

Hillary LOVES Merkel and has said she wants to be just like her. If Shillary wins, she will bring Muslims into America by the millions. She has said that.

hillary is a racist

share on twitter and facebook please.

People seem to really like this image (I got like 40 retweets in 10 minutes, which is v good for my account)

Why is this on page Fucking 8?

Hillary calls mentally challenged children 'fucking retards'.

Also, what's this I'm hearing about Trump tweeting some offensive pic? And it originating here? Been gone a couple days, need a tldr

Too OTT nobody will believe it.

All 6 pointed stars are now private jewish domain.

He has the sources cited.

Fuck off. You're obviously a Hillshill.

GREAT WORK

I censored the images. I think this one has even more impact when it's censored.

censored this one too. Might bet more suitable for normies.

post MAGA grills for trump

WE HAVE TRAITORS IN OUR MIDST.

That's not us, who cares? We've been under invasion since the Trayvon Martin trial.

Well, there goes fucking cripplechan.

The normies will either get confused/disgusted and leave or see the light and join us

Save this image and repost it. It is KEK's will.

WTF are Trump gens so dead?

>nigger-tier countries not knowing American holidays

not much going on with the news cycle. rallies slowing down, news media slowing down, debates and conventions looming.
It's a calm before the storm kiwi

Personally, I blame the Jews.

I like Hillary now

looks like most of us are in the /cfg/

He has Jews in his own family.

cfg?

Clinton Foundation General.

We're uncovering a lot shit on Jeff Epstein

^

Thx

RARE FLAG

It doesn't matter what anyone digs up, this comes down to whether or not any federal agents are willing to kill Hillary and spare us from her.

bumping

I can't stand that kike george soros. Shame on all the world leaders bending backwards for him

Just found this today. Some guy was selling this and other army and marine hats outside of Wal-Mart and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get me one. The sad thing is its made in Vietnam, but I can forgive that as long as those little kids are starving in the factory making hats to support the god emperor! plus it's my favorite two colors..

Excuse the image flip btw

Should I buy a Trump hat? I haven't had a job in 4 years and I live off of welfare.

Goddamned thread splitters

welcome to the deadest general on the planet

may i take your order

The other one seems more active.

abandon thread?

Because its a shillOP?

For now. We'll recycle later.
>

start lifting

I doubt they even know of cripplechan
Just let their shit get lost in the river that's flooded us for months

anti slide post