Hi, I'm a correspondent with CNN and I was just wondering a few things about your website:

Hi, I'm a correspondent with CNN and I was just wondering a few things about your website:

- What is this website about?

- Is it true you guys are 'anti-semitic'?

- Do you support Trump?

- What do you think of his tweet?

Thanks.

kys you retarded faggot

Is it true Jeff Zucker has to poop every hour because he had to remove his colon because of butt cancer?

fuck off

Suck my dick motherfucker

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if f ifififi fi if ifiif if if if if

bunch of OKIE DOKE

the TWEETS are PROVOCATIVE

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Niggers.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a Lebanese Frog exchange site. We have cornered and exploited a very niche market, so I doubt people will talk to you.

>*raises paw*
uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!
>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY TINKY WINKY....STINKEEEEE!!!!!

MOMMA I MAKE POOPY

POOP POOPER DOOPER SOOPER!!!

CHANGE MY POOP POOP DIAPEE MOMMY!!!

POOOP YAY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

UH OH BABY JUST MADE A....POOPY!!!!!!!

WAAAA WAAAAA POOOPIE MOMMY WAAAAA

This is a "what did he mean by this" data mining thread.

>tfw newfags fall for this shit

sage

fuck off nigger kike

sage and hide gents

Jaja

FUCKING BAIT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I being pranked? What's going on?

Sup Forums Is the board of peace. Don't let a few bad apples making mean posts give you the wrong impression.

I want a timestamp now with your face and ID

Go back to youtube faggot

How do I cook cig butts /ck/

heh.. Watching the visual new CNN.. Nope

Being pranked usually involves a plan. Nobody planned for you to be a fucking retard. It just happened, and people naturally responded. Reaction for every action.

Oh look, a nigger role-playing on Sup Forums

Fuck you and the kikes at cnn

>1 post by this ID

This is a rastafarian loom-weaving forum. We have no interest in politics or racist remarks here.

> this could actually be real

The Jews did 9/11 in conjunction with Saudi Arabia to create a new world superpower

Judea Arabia. Jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.

Wrong imageboard my friend
you want

YOU'VE JUST BEEN PUNK'D

Hello fellow Sup Forums users have you made your daily nigger hunt and trump praise?

Trump is a zionist and also anti-semetic. That's the doublethink of the media.

Go fuck yourself Clinton News Network you people are fucking scum.

why do those jerks always have us taking their heat?!

DAMARE BAKA

- Board of peace

- Not true Sup Forumser would be anti-semitic. If you hear anyone say anything anti-semitic they're fake Sup Forumsers, Sup Forums is a board of peace

- Sup Forums is a tolerant vibrant multicultural board with a wide diversity of opinions. I for one am a #CruzMissile and #ImWithHer. #ItsInOurHands

- That's a great tweet, well posted

Sup Forums is the most diverso place on the web. i am Hispanic, many blacks, jews, whites, arabs, chinks also browse.

heIlo reddit

You will have nothing soon...

Proof you're actually with (((CNN))) or gtfo

Canada as you can see apply as American proxies to consistently forum on Donald Trump and American politics. We are the largest users of this board and to every Canadian you must reply with
>A Fucking Leaf
This is the custom of happily greeting your northern neighbours here.

I'll bite

>Hi, I'm a correspondent with CNN and I was just wondering a few things about your website:
>- What is this website about?
Shitposting and the bantz
>- Is it true you guys are 'anti-semitic'?
Jews control Every big Corporation. We have to ask questions regarding this.
>- Do you support Trump?
I would. Hillary should be in jail.
>- What do you think of his tweet?
Which tweet?
>Thanks.
Fuck you, man

Every time they confuse us with those bigots, I'm sick and tired of saying that Sup Forums is a board of peace with no room for racism or bigotry.

#NOTALLPOL

Wow! We all love CNN here, we're big fans!

This website is wonderful, that's all I can say, and did I tell you we're all big fans of CNN HERE!

What's anti-semitic? Heavens no. we're not here.

Trump? Support? Heavens no, we usually keep politics out of this place. Please refrain from mentioning politicians and asking about politics.

Twitter is great, more power to him, its amazing someone Trump's age can use Twitter and the same goes for Hillary. Oh crap. You made me talk about politics, please, once again, refrain from talking about politics on here, thank you.

Talking about politics is just all so tiresome, pic related! You see what I did there? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ROFLMAO!

Proof or gtfo

ktir rare pepe 7abibi wallah!

hello newfag

Why are people posting little cartoon girls and frogs??

Hue reporting can comfirm.
Diversity is our strenght.

Nice trips.

>CNN
what is it? A new anime or game?

There used to be a channel with the same name, but nobody watches it anymore.

Hello, I'm president of NWO, could you tell me why don't you like us and our Jewish masters?

Why are you not?

Nice try, faggot. Fake and gay.

Oobabyatriple

kek

If OP tells the truth, we're making a perfect impression.

TRIPS DON'T LIE, I SPEAK THE TRUTH!

Forgot to add, we like to play fun games with post numbers, getting dubs trips quints and all that. Just one of our favorite passtimes to kill time.

Its considered a formal greeting here.

It is part of our religion

umm if ur serious and u want to be taken serious when claiming to be someone, heres what u do cnn bro.

step 1.) grab camera, im gonna assume cnn has a camera somewhere u could borrow for 2 secs

step 2.) grab a peice of papaer and right the time on it

step 3.) either take a picture of yourself holding the paper or take a picture of something that shows u actually work at cnn with the piece of paper next to it showing the time

and when thats all done and u have proven it even slightly people will flock to your thread, and maybe they'll even answer you seriously

ShindoL can't get away with it! CNN, get on the case!

This png will explain everything you need to know about Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.

fuck you

Data mine this, asshole

Fuck off Nevada fag, your flag told me exactly who you were.

>Jews control Every big Corporation
Jesus H. Christ Hans are you allowed to say that? They'll butcher you and sell it as halal kebab

PROOF OR THIS THREAD BECOMES ANZU THREAD

Not all of us are disgusting #notall/pol/

Lol CNN.
Hi mum, im on TV!

I'll be the first to answer your questions.

> What is this website about?
This is a chinese basket-weaving forum. This is the most popular board, Sup Forums, and it is about the most frequent form, Po-Li-Wa. Other boards include /mlp/, which is about Mongolian Litter-Papyrus Knitting, and /po/, which is the designated "politics" board. Don't visit it, it's full of neo-nazis

>Is it true you guys are 'anti-semitic'?
You're thinking of /po/

>Do you support Trump?
He's a proud supporter of chinese basket weaving, so yes.

>What do you think of his tweet?
Disappointed he hasn't mentioned basket weaving in a while.

Fuck off fag. We 2hu now

go to bed rick wilson

don't believe anything you read here, this board is purely satire and meant for fun.

>I'm a correspondent with CNN
You're a liar, is what you are.

Poor quality b8

>CNN correspondent
>doesn't have a Georgian flag

Moreso

>doesn't know anything about this website
>knows enough to get the regional flag extension

>correspondent with CNN
>Liar
what's the difference?

HAHAHA thats why im here m8

post timestamp faggot

Also ask about frogs although there was only one pepe in thread. I wish a real correspondent would come one day to talk with us.

>Clinton
>News
>Network
CLINTON
NEWS
NETWORK

24 y/o virgin here, can confirm

Back in the day, trolling used to be an art. Kids these days call that abomination "bait". Sad!

We worship frog gods here

>trolling used to be an art
>not: trolling using to be a art

Problem officer?

If youre telling the truth Kek will grant me digits

Jesus dude...

SIEG HEIL
USA ÜBER ALLES

I support our future president.

oy vey!

Kek has spoken , ignore thread

>leaving your Sup Forums flag userscript on

You didn't even try, did you?

Haruhi 2016!

pic related (it's OP)

This website is about exposing criminals of every race, be they Jewish, black, Hispanic, Asian, Arab or white. We aren't anti-semitic, we're anti-crime. Trump cares about the American people, Hillary is a repeat felon who only cares about getting rich even if she has to sell out her country. Tweets don't change anything.

Can you give us some sauce (i.e., proof that you are a CNN correspondent) I would be happy to talk with you.

Also, I think you need to make your questions more clear:

>What is (Sup Forums or Sup Forums) about?
>Is it true you are anti-Semitic
This board has a pretty board demographic, ranging from Israelis to possible ISIS-sympathizers in the Middle East. I wouldn't say Sup Forums is inherently anti-Semitic, but anti-humanism is a part of the this boards broader culture, yes.

>Trump, yeah or nay?
I personally support Trump, I would say the board is spilt 50/50 though. Trump memes are also a part of Sup Forums's subculture.

>Trump tweet
Which one specifically? I'm happy Trump choose to acknowledge Elie Wiesel's legacy. He was a brilliant writer (regardless of one's opinion on the memoir, Night) and a passionate voice for the recognition of civil as well as human rights globally.

I'll bite.

>What is this website about?

Bunch of normal, everyday dudes getting together and discussing the world through our eyes.

>Are you anti-semitic?

More anti-organized Jewry. Very few Sup Forums-tards want to exterminate Jews, we are just very cautious of the undue influence they hold over various systems of power.

>Do you support Trump

Yes.

>What do you think of his tweet.

Freudian slip. The fact he isn't tanking right now means that people are waking up to your bullshit.

Any more questions? I'm here all night.