Is he right?

is he right?

Many such cases!

fuck off twitter fags

Sam this is getting pathetic, just stop dude.

No. CN has only held him and MDE back. This brief stint in relative mainstream tv will allow them to get bigger deals where they aren't stifled creatively.

Eric Andre has frequently lamented about CN's S&P getting in his way, but he's under contract and can't go some place better

Funny young comic gets show on Adult Swim, gets attacked for not pushing certain opinions, doesn't toe the line too good and gets shafted - CANCELLATION. Many such cases!

His show was so fucking stupid but I wish it was back because the live threads were pretty fun.

Sam Hyde was stabbed to death in Sweden last night, very tragic!

>is he right?

Of course, but given that every jew with a tie to adult swim started throwing a fit due to the ratings this show got, and jewish owned media started to publish articles from said jews, Adult Swim caved.

There can be only one voice in media, the jewish voice.

I had a weird dream the other day about Sam and Charls in Sweden, I was holiday in Uppsala when they pulled over in a car on the side of the road, threw a gun at me and told me to 'start spraying' and I join in with them running around gunning innocents. Shit was insane.

>bigger deals

kek. From who? Adult Swim, despite it's restraints, is the highest echelon an amateur comedian could ever hope for.

Huh that is weird

Shut the fuck up and do your fucking job, Donald.

Did you know that a man on a motorcycle once made the trip between Stockholm and Uppsala in 14 minutes? Average speed of over 175mph

Wow man

Even broken clocks are right three times a day.

Sick!

>but he's under contract and can't go some place better
But he has gone to CBS with 2BrokeGirls and FX with Man Seeking Woman at the same time he was with [as] and voicing cartoon characters for other networks and playing in movies.

His under contract for Eric Andre Show. He can't pick up and "reboot" the show on another network or media outlet with more accommodating S&P until CN drops him

tfw when he should be presidenting the country and not shitposting on twitter.

How does that stop him from getting bigger deals what does that show require like 6 12 minute episodes every year?

I would like to hear President Trump's opinions about every irrelevant topic: Onions, umbrella color, ASCII, the Ford Pinto, ketchup or catsup, Pascal's Wager, pop-up ads, Sensi Pearl, traffic & weather together, dog odors, Mr. Bubble, nightcore, toothbrush rating system, NHL in Alberta, Betamax, brown rice, C-4 dental fillings, VH2, Oklahoma prison weed ...

not too familiar with sweden's geography, but it sounds pretty damn speedy

I can imagine Charls doing that IRL some day.

Did you take a screenshot of an image you could have just saved?