What are some films about smear campaigns?

What are some films about smear campaigns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsWpFgIgYT4
youtube.com/watch?v=QAvGMOI-PW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Great McGinty

WTF I hate Obi Wan now

Based

I hope he's the CIA's puppet ruler following their coming overthrow of the executive branch

Who gives a fuck about that faggot. Trump is the one we need to stop.

I voted for this fucking faggot. Should've gone with Hillary. At least she isn't afraid to fuck with Russia and blow up some Arabs

>muh British faggot's honor must be defended

fuck off

>Guy puts himself into the spotlight as a bastion of his ideals and is a huge asshole to everyone
>Another rich guy researches the first guy and shows that he's actually a weirdo

Good.

you mean lose to russia and give money and weapons to arab

youtube.com/watch?v=nsWpFgIgYT4

theres only one man who can save us

He also called someone who would've been gassed by the Nazis a Nazi

Yiannopoulos really is an apologist for child molesters, though. I watched one of his bitchy "lectures". Actually went out of his way to defend the priest who molested him as a kid. "If anything I was the predator".

You'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a cunt.

thanks, CTR

Underrated iimbatamtbqfwymcwau4

Shut up faggot. "My grandpas jewish" isn't an excuse to be a condescending asshole as a career

NAZI PUNKS?

>stop
>Trump

back to //////reddit//////

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes.

>victim of pedophilia who suffers form Stockholm syndrome attempts to rationalize the crime committed against him
>people are angry rather than empathetic
This is entirely political

3-0

youtube.com/watch?v=QAvGMOI-PW4

>The people that brought you the ATL and bowling green massacre calling other people fake news

306-232

Being a gay Jew doesn't excuse being obnoxious, but it does make the people who call you a Nazi come across as pathetically disingenuous

>Widest margin since Reagan, wait I meant for a Republican, wait no that's just what someone told me... um.. the news is making things up not me

>President playing golf
*autistic screeching*

you're right, bernie CAN still be president

He should work that shit out with his therapist, not in front of an audience inbetween making fun of transexuals and talking about how cute he finds George W. Bush.

>Trump then proceeds to go play golf less than a month in

>lose to russia
You've had too much vodka, Ivan. Go to bed.

bait or ctr? Playing golf with the leader of another nation after diplomatic discussion is different than fucking off by yourself on vacation

i thought he was going to drain the swamp

i think wall street is very happy that he is stuff his administration with ex bankers and globalists

Normal people understand that Milo is just coping for being raped as a kid, ideologues pretend like this is an outrage and people need to be upset about it.

Why is everyone so happy, even the CNN guy?

'drain the swamp' is in reference to career government workers, hes already culled dozens of employees in state, fed, and ICE.

lmao is this Sup Forumss official damage control narrative? the guys a sick degenerate who should be strung up regardless of your rationalization

Sup Forums hates Milo because he's not a white nationalist and he's a degenerate.

lmao Sup Forums always bitches about liberals normalizing pedophilia and now you delusional cultists are literally defending a pedophile who says we should be allowed to fuck kids! absolute pottery

Pol despises Milo. He's a faggot kike according to them

nobody cares about your desperate damage control tripfag creep. there's litreally nothing sadder on this planet than some neet begging for attention on Sup Forums

>fucking off by yourself on vacation
You mean like Trump's done, every weekend, at a cost to the taxpayers of about $3 mil per trip?

>Black people can't use their upbringing as an excuse they should know better than to parade around preaching deviance!
>Milo had a rough upbringing he's just dealing with it please ignore those times he said its okay to fuck kids

Oh, really? What happened to being their "based faggot?"

No you don't understand its his son's business. He's just funneling taxpayer money into his family's account in an obvious conflict of interest, it's totally different/

Filter me you fucking lumpen cretin. If you're so concerned with my attention-seeking then don't validate it by replying to my posts with your flaccid bullsht

Milo isn't a pedo, he's what happens when pedos get away with raping kids and those kids grow up and have to live with it. Nowhere in any of his speeches did Milo say he wanted to do anything to any other thirteen year olds, m8.

>Black people can't use their upbringing as an excuse they should know better than to parade around preaching deviance!
Milo has explicitly defended black people and says they have a raw deal in America. Who are you even quoting?

Right, he just gushed about how positive and empowering it was for a 13 year-old to get coerced into a relationship with a man 3 times his age, then thanked a priest for molesting him.
Your attempts at damage control are garbage.

Not even him but they see Milo as an useful idiot. They like he triggers leftists but they wouldn't piss on him if he was burning to death.

Why is anyone defending this guy? I learned from constant spam that gay men are the most likely people to be pedophiles but one conservative one gets outed as a kiddy diddler and you all scream conspiracy? This fits your narrative no? That homosexuality is pedophilia in disguise?

>Hey, weren't you raped as a kid?
>No, I totally wanted it, and it was 100% my fault! I was the one in control, seriously!
I guess you can be retarded and pretend like Stockholm Syndrome doesn't exist, but the only person who you're making look bad is you.

>DUDE FAKES NEWS LMAO

I'm loving how the media is pretending this is some new epidemic that hasn't existed since the Internet has existed, and indeed before it existed. That this was some new tool to ensure trumps victory

Milo is the kid who was diddled, that's the only thing he's been 'outed' for.

>"I loved being raped!"
Is sad and pathetic
>"I love to rape!"
Is criminal and should get you hung.

If you don't see the moral distinction, then you're incapable of empathy

Go cry your crocodile tears somewhere else. I don't care about Milo's sob story. He said it was okay to fuck little kids.

CIA niggers are good boys dey didnu nuffin wrong.

It's understanding a basic psychological phenomenon, m8. You're resistance to it doesn't make me sympathetic to Milo, it just makes you retarded.

>I got beat up as a kid therefore its okay to beat other people up
>People stole my money as a kid therefore its okay to steal

>hundreds of thousands of dollars spent to smear milo
>best they could come up with is stuff he publicly said in youtube videos

>a child rape victim has wrong opinions about child rape
Yeah? So what?

>>hundreds of thousands of dollars spent to smear milo
You guys really can't accept that because Milo got picked to speak at CPAC, he came under scrutiny, it has to be some nefarious hitjob cooked up by the (((deep state))), a former CIA officer, and the Lugenpresse?
You guys love playing the victim.

Populism 3.0, lads?

>his emojjis the anthesis to No trump, no KK no fascist usa

Right, so the murderer who kills because he saw a murder and the war criminal who commits genocide because he's been taught from birth to believe the Enemy are unworthy of life are innocent victims.
You guys need to work on your damage control. It's not very good.

It's fucking unbelievable to what lengths liberals go to pretend corruption and conspiracies in politics and the media couldn't possibly exist at any level unless it's Trump doing it.

Your analogy would only work if Milo himself was guilty of child rape

It's fucking unbelievable to what lengths Neo-Nazis go to feel oppressed as soon as there's pushback against their shit.

>oh no, not BASIC VETTING!

Im convinced we will need to put them down before this is all said and done, they arent even human anymore, just some kind of useful idiot insect.

Sup Forums has always despised him theres been a vocal minority who see him as an asset to the Right but only because the Left cant call him out because hes a Faggot Kike.

Except Milo hasn't molested anyone. He defends what happened to him and defends it in the abstract because it give his childhood self a semblance of control over having been raped.

Of course not, just proudly, openly advocating for and promoting it. Don't forget the time he stated he would date a 12 year-old boy.

Right, because "neo-nazis" would obviously care a lot about defending a homosexual jew. Fucking retard.

You couldn't "put down" a crippled rat, fatass.

>neo nazis
>Milo is literally a Jewish faggot

really activated my almonds

>He unironically thinks that "I have a black friend" means someone isn't a racist piece of shit

If I were interested in that, why would I be defending a faggot who will literally never reproduce?

But that's true

There were Jewish and faggot Nazis.

If being a Nazi means not hating gay Jewish rape victims, then call me a Nazi.

Like Hitler?

The modern left, ladies and gentlemen.

yes THIS is the thing that makes me dislike milo.

>Who was Werner Goldberg?
>Who was Ernst Rohm?

>not hating gay Jewish rape victims
That's not why you like Milo. You like Milo because he helps you shift the Overton Window towards all the awful, reactionary shit you've been sharpening your knives for. And when someone calls you on it, you can point to Milo and say "It's not racist/sexist/homophobic/genocidal, a gay Jewish immigrant said it!"
And in exchange, you happily part with your money to him. A lovely symbiotic relationship.

Clearly if a "racist" is genuine friends with a black person, that means they can judge an individual based on the value of their character and not of the color of their skin, thus they aren't really racist.

So what exactly does being a neo-nazi entail these days in the mind of a leftist if it has no longer anything to do with being antisemitic, racist and against homosexuals?

Nah, racists are perfectly capable of making exceptions for the "good ones" while still being monstrous pieces of shit.

>You have to be straight to be homophobic
>You have to be a goyim to be anti-Semitic
>You have to be White to be racist

You can have ethnic friends and still be racist in the same way that you can have a healthy marriage and still be sexist

im so tired of these liberal circular logic faggots

>enjoy seeing man-hating feminist and white-hating SJWs get triggered
>the awful, reactionary shit you've been sharpening your knives for
Are you sure you're not the faggot here?

Never said that, I just find it funny that lefties keep calling people neo-nazis no matter what the facts are. No matter how tolerant a person might be, no matter how cool they are with minorities, different sexualities etc, if they disapprove of your liberal hivemind in any way, you just assume that they are somehow still a nazi because that's what you were told. Everyone who opposes you must be a nazi.

So you're saying you have no beliefs other than upsetting The Enemy. That's actually even sadder.

>has a black friend
>believes miscegenation is wrong and tells his children never to date a black person

Is this person a racist?

Yeah, same way how you can be a liberal pretending to care for minorities and still be racist as fuck. But you don't see the right throwing around the term nazi for every racist democrat calling black conservatives "coons" and "mediocre negros", do you?

No

I'm saying I get nothing from Milo other than him upsetting annoying retards. He's not an intellectual, he's a troll.

You sure? The right loves comparing the left to Nazis. Same as they like calling themselves "The Party of Lincoln" when they get called out for doing shit like shutting down polling places in black-majority areas.

>He's not an intellectual, he's a troll.
And a pedophile, apparently.

tu quoque
How do you figure that? A person holds racially prejudiced opinions but they're not a racist because...why exactly?