ITT we say thank you to the United States of America for providing peace and stability in Europe

ITT we say thank you to the United States of America for providing peace and stability in Europe.
When America decided to be a guard and the police of Europe the amount of wars and conflicts in that region dropped significantly and nowadays gone altogether.
I mean there are a few problems going on but they are nothing compared to the wars and disasters Europe experienced before.
Thank you America!

Dog bless!

You're welcome.

fuck america and fuck you too, 2 dumb animals infesting this planet

Thank you, America.
There is plenty of reason to critizise your current politics, but we shall never forget how you helped us after the war to rebuild our country

Whoa, I love this sarcasm

Thank you big strong Americans for defending us from the Antarcticans and Fijians threatening us every day.

I'm not european but thanks for make world a safer place, America-kun.

>sarcasm
Nope. My genuine thoughts. As long as America exists and does its job something like WW2 won't ever happen. We russians don't need to fear g*rman or fr*nch invasion anymore.

Thanks America for supporting those peaceful chechen rebels when Russia had its hard times. Dog bless!

Why you have to feat them? Even united they can't beat your.

you dont need to fear us anymore. We are the good guys now

Not a single proof was ever provided for that claim.

Lol, go fuck yourself. You probably think ISIS isn't their creation too.

Exactly. But only because Americans castrated you and now keep you on a short leash.

I know, goymany, I know.

Thanks America!

You're welcome for anime

You make it sound as if we are only waiting for America to become weak, so we can invade Russia again

>creation
It isn't really their "creation" though. They did some mess in the Middle East that indirectly led to it, but what America did was only a tiny part of that.

thx!!

Maybe you do, maybe not we can't know for sure.

just trust us on that ;)

We did once, and our cities got bombed a few laters by guess who?

Nice meme. All in the interests of US best ally Israel. Arabs fucking arabs, divide and conquer.

*a few years later

Come on, we deserve a second chance

>Arabs fucking arabs
They were doing it since forever, Ahmed (Shiites vs Sunnis). Not to mention one of the best America's allies is an arab country itself (Saudi Arabia). And if not for the Soviet "explorations" of the Middle East americans would have never intervened there at all.

Haven't seen a thread this cucked in a long time.

>cucked

>The present demographic breakdown between the two denominations is difficult to assess and varies by source, but a good approximation is that 85–90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni[1] and 10–15% are Shia
>90% vs 10%
>That's what he actually believes.

Don't know why you posted some random stats but shiites vs sunnis conflict is real and is going on since forever (now in the form of Iran vs Saudi Arabia mostly). Arabs do hate each other based on what particular sect (sunnis or shiites) they belong to.

Send cute hapa gfs to us and your debnts are paid.

It's nothing compared to Alquaida and ISIS m8, that's what I'm talking about. You seriously think there would be a serious rival when you're outnumbered 1 to 10?

Are you a fucking cretin? Those 90% do not live all in the same place, directly bordering the 10% of Shiites.

So they're attacking them... verbally?
The retard here is you, look at the fucking map.

I'd love to spend a half hour teaching a low IQ Russian (if you'll excuse the tautology) the nuances of Middle Eastern geopolitics, but my energy will be better spent elsewhere.

Free advice, use google for more than 5 minutes next time you want to act smart on Sup Forums.

>mfw they defend europe FOR FREE

>t. 1/2 Tatar 1/2 Kike
Fuck off, subhuman :^)

>bribing a country to imprison innocent people
>good
>changing the outcome of WWII so Sweden, a neutral country, could be ruined by the Jews
>good
>countless trespasses during the cold war
>good
>supporting literal terrorists in the middle east
>good

Don't try to change the topic. You said that Americans are to blame for arab conflicts, i showed that the arab conflict is eternal and that Soviets fucked up the Middle East no less than America did. And that America did not directly create ISIS.
Also being outnumbered does not mean that a conflict can't exist.

Dog bless freedum n democrazy

Thank you America for protecting free speech!

>FOR FREE
implying having complete control of western europe is free

USA is the pinnacle nation for human beings, literally heaven

Cпacибo Poccия