You can only kill one (1) YouTube e-celeb

You can only kill one (1) YouTube e-celeb.

Who do you kill?

YouTube

Does John Oliver count?

I would choose not kill anyone of them, I would instead keep my free kill knowing that I could extinguish any of them at any time if I so willed it.

Probably Leafy though.

YourMovieSucksDOTorg. T dogfucker contrarian faggot deserves a painful death. I know you browse here you fucking fag.

Troy Sivan

pewdiepie because he is turning into an anti semite and advocate for Sup Forums essentially

>Probably Leafy though.

Is he even still around? I kind of thought he disappeared after the whole idubbbz thing.

Chris Stuckman

Hello readdit

His viewer count took a big hit, he's not getting as much as he used to

I like Adam. He's a nice boy.
I'd probably kill Tradechat.

Shane Dawson

Crowder

He doesn't fit into RLM at all, I don't know why they keep him on

>PreRec

You know something is wrong when Rich solo streams are better than regular streams. This guy just won't shut up and he's adamant at treating the streams as his own personal podcast and clearly doesn't give a fuck about the games being played

Onision seems like a legitimate creep and all-around terrible person

Jack Scalfani

He edits all the videos for them and holds the camera during the videos where they didn't give in and let him sit in on.

This one or Anna Akana

AIDS isn't allowed to edit RLM videos, only Pre-Rec.

But he's actually funny, don't you want to eat party cheese salad that tastes like a dessert and is literally half whip cream?

Pewdiepie, but only because it would have the biggest impact.

I find his creations reprehensible, yet it's still entertaining to watch him make them. I can't say for other faggots that are just annoying with no redeeming value.

Youtube "celebs" all cancer

Mike Stoklasa

For maximum impact on Sup Forums.

>martyred for Sup Forums's cause
Goddamn, who teaches you kids to not be abhorrently stupid? Your teachers need to be fired and exiled.

back to Sup Forums kiddo

I would tell the world I could think of two YouTubers and they would die at my command.

I then kill the second most popular YouTuber and hold the most popular under duress and force him to give me 50% of his assets.

Ben Shapiro

Surely there's got to be a more useful person to kill, she's just a harmless and stupid titcow. Francesca Ramsay comes to mind, she's full of dangerous bullshit that retards take seriously.

But Pewdiepie gives out most of his earnings to charity

myself

Matt from Super Best Friends

>This is bad.

the juden cometh

All ASMR stars

probably that star wars bitch making threads about herself

I will cut your balls off if you lay a finger on cuddle muffin supreme, you son of a bitch.

I dont even know any because im not underage

iDubbbztv because he and his fans are the new Leafy.

>he and his fans are the new Leafy
Easily avoided nobodies?

Cancer that infests every corner of youtube.

Not seeing how that's different from my post.

Gavin Free

Is it because you wanna bang Meg?

super women. as an indian i hate that bitch.

>knowing a single e-celeb

You have to be like just on the cusp of 18 at the absolute oldest.

nah she's ugly af

he's a cocky little prick who thinks he's better than everyone else

all the "drama youtubers" like hehe,scarce,idubbz these are the faggots who are making youtubers more important

STAR_
He's dead to me, anyway.