Calling it now: This won't happen until the final episode

Calling it now: This won't happen until the final episode

nice guess. since the all episode but the last are out and it hasnt happened you are probably right

So what is this show even about? And how good/bad is it?

nootka mmhmmm

It's like Deadwood only more "karazzzzy" with Tom Hardy giving an enigmatic (stagey) performance. Literally none of the other characters are interesting, least of all the little edgy black girl

What's gonna happen in season 2?

Had promise but it's fucking terrible.

WTF, I am gay now.

Its about walking around in a tophat and mumbling

Tommy the tit is good.

For you.

It's about nice aesthetics, walking and mumbling around 1800s London

Non of the characters are particularly likable, Hardy is a Mary Sue and it's a bit all over the place at time but there is something about it that's makes the most entertaining thing on tv right now

is Tom Hardy's character supposed to be black?

Series 2 is just going to be a naked Tom Hardy sitting, staring at the camera as he says "I did it all, for you /tv".

He hasn't raped anyone, so no.

>ooga booga where da white sisters

Mmhmmmmmm...

Be very, very careful.

>tfw he has a use for you

DELANEY ?

absolute fucking Mary Sue

they go insane on the ship to america

mhmm
It's..... good.
mhmm

Another white man simply HAS to play the lead role in a movie about ethnic history that isn't his, tut tut

The East India is going to get the upper hand suddenly at the last minute and then they are going to finally find a means to get a ship and escape to America calling it now. This is so predictable.

*grunts*

It already did happene, you tuesday cuck.

It's a dream/flashback while being tortured after he put on the mask.

So the literal scene that was in all the promo material and indicated the show would take place in Africa is a flashback.

This show really disappointed.

is it confirmed that this entire show is a money laundering scheme for Tom and his father?

Shut the FUCK up namefag

Plebs are not welcome on my board. Get the fuck out.

> Mr. Chun Lee

I call bullshit, he never wears the blue dress and he doesn't look like he could pull off the lightning kick.

>aesthetics
stop using this word like you have even the barest comprehension of it you phoneposting millennial stain

The Bane'y.

reminder that tom hardys fathers name is literally Chips, well, they both are potatoheads after all..

(You) on the right

It's just part of the flashback we have already seen. He's not going to really dress up like a dindu this season. Now, it's possible we will see more of the flashback in the last episode in more detail.

>dat belly

lmao CUT you fucking faggot

how can a man not have abs

fucking disgusting

Because he's not a skinny fag like you and has some meat on his bones.

>tiny arms
>tiny shoulders
>tiny chest
>protuding belly

WOW SO MUCH MEAT WHAT A MAN

>Cutting

You realise that you loose muscle mass and strength every time you cut right?

It's literally vanity and not how a natural man should look

i put your message on google translator and it gave me this:

>PLEASE GOD HELP ME, I AM A FAGGOT WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO GET ABS SO I MAKE EXCUSES

he ghost raped his sister, but in those times I guess it was consent

how the fuck is it like deadwood in literally any way?

fuck off shit taste mongoloid. the plot is nonexistent drivel, the acting from hardy, thr sister and the prostitite are laughably bad, it has literally 0 budget. the only thing you like about is Tom's meme outfit and acting

post a picture of your droopy man tits and beer gut so I can laugh at you

Real men don't care about being cut and only care about strength and performance. Keep being a faggot though. It won't get you any more pussy.

the costumes.
warring factions fighting over an individual claim to land.
coarse language.

>with Tom Hardy giving an enigmatic (stagey) performance

[ HMMMMM INTENSIFIES]

tom hardy walks like an angry penguin and I can't help but laugh everytime we see a full body shot of him waddling around town. anyone have any webms?

>Tom's meme outfit

Nice fit desu w2c coat?

hmmmmmm?

>Real men

bahahahahaha just like those fat chicks that go REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES, this is exactly what you have become in life

>baby, why does your belly hang over your dick and you have love handles bigger than mine?
>ITS BECAUSE REAL MEN DONT HAVE THE WILLPOWER TO DIET BABY

How the hell did the mother get the idea it was Delaney anyway? There was no one else around.

>how the fuck is it like deadwood in literally any way?

Historical fiction with deadend plot that is excused by "it's about the chaaaaracters", when the characters never go anywhere either and everyone's just taking forever to get anywhere or do anything, but it looks good so 10/10 show.

And they swear a lot, because "that's realistic you know they were like that back then".

he told her it might of been him

Nice backtracking. We are not talking about being fat. You are talking about vanity body building, nothing to do with health, strength, or performance. You're just a faggot that doesn't know anything about physical health or body goals.

>doesn't know anything about physical health

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

any bodyfat less than 15% will start giving you visible abs to some degree, all of which are incredibly health, and going above them isnt

this shows how much of a FAT FUCKING FAGGOT you are LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

keep crying fat baby

Delaney was the only one around the body, so he most likely informed her about the death of her daughter

I think he meant the series finale.

Either he is retarded or getting caught really was part of his plan, but then he planned on Winter being gutted.

Yes which is 4 days away.

it sounds like something he would do, with his powers..

as in the final episode of the entire show, not just S1

mhmm................. is it possible to peel an egg with gloves on?

good day.

I get mine covered in my african dust every time i try

i wonder why noomi rapace isn't credited as his mum.

Bruce sit down. You are not sick mhmmm...................

mhmmm my father told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands

mhmmmmmmm

hmmmm

I've been looking at mine all my life............... every day since I was 5..........

mhmm and you know what I've just realized?

They're FUCKING feet.

*stares at fireplace*

>And they swear a lot, because "that's realistic you know they were like that back then".

Which is hilarious because its 100% wrong. Cowboys actually developed phrases and words in place of swears because of the Devout times they lived in. Even the criminals.

Do you guys think Delaney wants the crossdressing dude on the ship so he can satisfy his crew during a long sail to America so no riots happen?

Daring synthesis.