youtube.com/watch?v=eVRaA_Z7430
keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/09/20/found-obama-s-lsat-score/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taught constitutional law for 12 years
>still doesnt understand what "shall not be infringed" means

>Obama
>stupid
Nah. He's cowardly, weak and lacks determination.

Stupidity doesn't factor into it.

You don't have to be stupid to be the worst president of all time.

No one think's he's stupid, dummy. He is obviously successfully sewing the seeds of division in the country, that takes brains.

Try exposing the Money Printing Scheme at the heart of all Fiat Currency.

That will do more for the nigger idiots than slobbering all over Obama's dick will.

>Magna and not suma
Ha

>cum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHSSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHaAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

One sows seeds, one sews clothing.

He is an idiot. Without the benefit of his skin color resulting in his being pushed along by the white-guilt that is rampant in higher education his mediocre "academic and intellectual" accomplishments would have led him straight into a dead-end job and nobody would have ever heard of him.

>hurr durr intelligence is binary stupid or smart

His IQ is 115-120. No higher. He's not "stupid." But he's not that smart either. He is in that range where he thinks he's a genius because he excelled past normies but never had to deal with actual geniuses who could hand him his intellectual ass.

Normies hear "Harvard" or "Yale" and wet themselves. Your IQ does not have to be exceptionally high to succeed in the "top schools", ESPECIALLY if you're a minority. (Depending of course on major. A physics major at MIT is an entirely different matter.)

We should IQ test for top political positions, and the president should definitely have to be higher than 120. That said, it's not Obama's IQ that makes him such a bad president. It's his beliefs combined with his complete lack of critical thinking skills.

And...

...this. Even if he had been raised and trained by Thomas Sowell, Obama is not an Alpha or a leader. He's a rather weak man who landed in the most alpha of all political positions because the Democrats wanted a president of color.

>Muh Harvard
Daily reminder that The Mexican Politician tried to put a "The Grandfather" so they send their sons and friends to learnt in those prestigious universities.
When they came back, Mexico went to shit..

You can be a smart guy and still make bad decisions.

>...this. Even if he had been raised and trained by Thomas Sowell, Obama is not an Alpha or a leader. He's a rather weak man who landed in the most alpha of all political positions because the Democrats wanted a president of color.
Nice summary. Biden is more competent but even more colourless (harr harr harr) than him.

Obama's IQ is likely 130. The man is an excellent speaker and very intelligent, clearly. That does not make him a good President but for anyone to deny his smarts is just fucking lying.

Except no one at Harvard remembers him being present there during the time he should have been and ALL his records are sealed so we can tell what if anything he did at Harvard.

Damn you, Autocorrect

And still an Islam apologist. Have a (sage)

>excellent speaker

"Uhm.....uh. Erm, uh....er....uh..."

>Let's dispel with this fiction Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

>The man is an excellent speaker and very intelligent, clearly.
he is a stuttering, stammering retard without a teleprompter.

He is an excellent speaker. And the reason he sometimes does the uh thing is because he's trying to find the correct word to describe exactly what he's saying, he is thoughtful of what he says for a nigger.

implying constitutional law means you know how to run a country

The problem with Obama isn't intelligence, it's intent. His actions become brilliant when you look at them as someone who WANTS the US to crumble.

This is his speech that he wrote. Only 20% of it was changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0

He is an excellent speaker and writer.

Those schools are global elite training facilities. Instead of being proud or jealous of some fag from Harvard, you should be suspicious, because they more than likely think you are inferior to them in every way.

You do realise he's just reading what his staff gives him on a TelePrompTer? He can't even do that right

He was enrolled there, but he didn't do anything worth noting.

>Rich politician kid is well-connected and jew professors give special privilege to him
Color me surprised. He's an idiot still, who accomplished nothing of positive value.

>constitutional scholar
>it's literally 2 pages

LOL
O
L

He doesn't even hide it.

I bet you think Trump is a better speaker.

>Jimmy Carter had a genius IQ

enough said

Im guessing this is a Facebook pic based on the filename. How popular do you think a very similar Clarence Thomas image would be?

>is the biggest culprit of breaking constitutional law.

king nig is either real dumb, or has an agenda for fucking America over

So?

Shitty pic for those on mobile, here's better

hes shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

And what have you accomplished? Getting one (you) from me on an Javanese fish cake forum?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF okey doke

Also being Harvard grad, he should know that Auschwitz was liberated by the Russians...

youtube.com/watch?v=eVRaA_Z7430

Similar thing happened to Russia after the fall of communism

he knows nothing of the economy and he thought that spending money the government doesnt have would be counted as debt. he actually argued with a regulatory faction about this

if governments could spend money they dont have and it was just counted as growth every country would do it and there would never be recessions or 3rd world countries

he actually thought he came up with something that nobody had ever thought of before that would be so obvious a child would have thought of it

Eh? I was saying that All of them (Zedillo, Obama) are retards and no school will change that

Stop posting that fake list- they've been edited.

*wouldnt be counted

hmm rmyt

>all these ameriburgers getting butt blasted that they either graduated from CC or some shitty state school and a negro graduated harvard and would absolutely blow them to pieces in any debate.

He also used cocaine and pot in college.
Oh, was also a drug dealer.
According to his own book.

Yes goy it's fake.

That's not the real content of the 2nd amendment. I am not even a burger and still I know that, shame on you.

>constitution fits in booklet
>obama still keeps violating it

he got affirmative actioned into Harvard as a trasnfer. There were less than a dozen blacks who got accepted the year he applied at the average SAT score for them was a little over a 1100/1600 which isnt even good enough to get into a decent state school. Grade inflation is rampant at those schools as well.

I F
F

set it up m8, I'm not even American and Id love the chance to debate him.

>"if-if-if-if uhh.. bunch of .. uh.. okie doke" - Barack Hussein Obama
A real Einstein.

Source that he graduated magna?

>Graduated Magna Firmative Action
>Was an assistant constitutional lecturer at a Chicago not Ivy League school

Mr. Affirmative Action.

pretty much this

He's an intellectual mediocre. He was a law professor motherfucking Harvard who had no academic papers published. I know that most people aren't the most formally educated people, but this is utterly incomprehensible to those in academia.

I'm pretty sure W. is more intelligent than Obama.

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/

I'll be impressed if he can show a real achievement, like creating a clock.

>be mulatto
>liberals call you black and unknowingly perpetuate the one drop rule

To be fair, U of Chicago is one of the most respected law schools in the country. Typically ranked 4th, after Harvard, Yale, Stanford. Graduates with good grades get hired by the best law firms, get the top clerkships, and the most prestigious public interest grants. I should know, I go there.

>Know a heart surgeon.
>He thinks wrist bands that say "dont rape me" will stop rape.

Just because you can afford to go to school, or do something as a job, dosent make you smart, there are plenty of smart dumb people, just like there are plenty of dumb smart people.

So saying "look how well educated this man is, you must be stupid" is stupid in itself, especially when if he is so educated then why did he make a speech saying "we need to get rid of automatic weapons" when thats been outlawed since 1934.
Even Biden put his hand on his face during the live broadcast of that speech.

he doesn't debate with chumps boyo

Jimmy Carter is great at everything except being president. Not his fault the Democrats couldn't find anyone better in '78.

please be trolling, you fucking retard

if if if i i fif i if if

>taught Constitutional law
He must have been blindfolded the entire time because he sincerely believes the supreme court shouldn't be moderate

Is Harvard the one with the subterranean jew's nest?

>keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
>thinks the retard behind ISIS is a genius
Yeah because destabilizing the middle east for your oil buddies is genius.

Yes, thanks to Queen Jew Harpy Elena Kagan.

it's a law school
take a guess

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

I think it's reasonable to think he has an IQ between 130-140. He was a virgin for a LONG fucking time and usually that means you're either a literal retard or literal genius. It's pretty obvious someone getting topped by Michael is not a "muh dik" nigger spending his time smoking weed and getting laid

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
Hokey if if if if an-an-aaaa-and okey dokie.

Bush went to Yale and Harvard but it didn't stop shitlibs calling him stupid all the time.

That's the biggest problem with Bush, he surrounded himself with his father's advisors who all had personal agendas and old rivalries that they brought to his administration. Rumsfield, Cheney, Powell all gave W. (a conservative who ran on the idea of "compassionate conservatism" and was not a warhawk by any means) shit advice in dealing with middle east.

H. W. Bush expressed regret and anger that this old colleagues essentially used his son to forward their own personal goals.

>became expert on the constitution
>in order to figure out how to destroy it

JUST

You fucking idiot kill yourself.
>115-120. No higher. As if you tested or have proof? Making claims like that and not backing it up with proof makes me think you are a massive biased fag.

no proofs kill yourself.

Nobody thinks he's stupid, nobody who attains the most powerful office in the world is stupid. We think he's corrupt, and has malevolent intentions for white America, and we're right.

>Obama's IQ is likely 130.

Google "Vox Day obama IQ" for an analysis.

>The man is an excellent speaker and very intelligent, clearly.

To a normie perhaps. I realize before I say this that it's a "tits or GTFO" thing, but I've tested 145 and I want to shove a screwdriver into my eardrums any time I listen to most politicians speak. Obama is no exception. He stutters, he's slow to respond, and every time I've listened to him in an unscripted situation I've left with the impression that his grasp of the subject matter was shallow.

Did you ever see the video where he was discussing health care and the teleprompter failed? A lot of people have commented on how he became a stuttering mess. But what caught my attention is that he could not speak intelligently about the topic. The sentences he could form, between stuttering, barely made sense.

With no prior knowledge of the subject matter a higher IQ person could:

* Read a teleprompter for 5 minutes.
* Surmise the purpose of the speech.
* Continue to speak after teleprompter failure to at least the depth presented in the initial minutes.

If you've been blessed (or cursed) with a higher IQ you likely know what I'm talking about. It's easy to hear or read something and then fake expertise on the subject, at least long enough to get through a discussion or interview. Now a truly gifted individual may be nervous as fuck and stutter or stumble. But when they do get a sentence out it will at least make sense for the topic.

Obama couldn't do that.

He's not stupid, but he's not that smart either. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if his IQ is below that of George W. Bush (another man who is not stupid, but no genius).

You raise a valid point.

High IQ is not the sole quality, or even the most important quality, in a good leader. A person with a high IQ can certainly be wrong and can certainly fuck up royally. (I'm living proof of that.) IQ is no guarantee of success in any endeavor.

But I would argue that the president of the U.S. really should be in the 130's or higher.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Barack Obama is undertaking an effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world. That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When [Marco Rubio] is president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

>Came out of a black man's scrotum

How is he not black?

Let's dispel once and for all with the ficiton that Barack Obama doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world... it is a systematic effort to change America.

Hearty kek at resurrected meme.

I don't ever recall a time anyone claimed he was stupid.

can confirm, known plenty of people who gamed the system who are dumb as shit

From his biography he only got into Harvard on the strong recommendation of one of his Columbia profs. Between that and the fact that he's a urm I doubt he's anything too special.

I'd love to see his lsat/gpa.

Also, he only taught part time (however it was at the 4th ranked university of Chicago and supposedly he was asked to transition to full time several times although this could be post-presidency promotional hype).

I doubt the man's an idiot but he might not be as bright as his resume suggests.

I don't think Obama is dumb. He knows exactly what he's doing.

And that means he's evil.

Looks like he was probably a splitter (low gpa/high lsat AA benefit) breitbart.com/big-government/2012/09/20/found-obama-s-lsat-score/

I can respect that.

my nigga in hype park chillin...stay the fuck out of washington park

>Normies hear "Harvard" or "Yale" and wet themselves. Your IQ does not have to be exceptionally high to succeed in the "top schools", ESPECIALLY if you're a minority.

There's affirmative action in admissions, but not once you actually get into the schools and get graded.