Hey Sup Forums, gf just broke up with me..you guys have any suggestions on things to watch and forget about it...

Hey Sup Forums, gf just broke up with me..you guys have any suggestions on things to watch and forget about it? Feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ar27ChFKqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I watch Star Trek when I get severe anxiety. Usually helps.

Probably, I wouldn't put it last her.

>mfw as the side dude I get dropped

I was told this wasn't how this was supposed to happen.

I'm assuming the series and are you talking about the original or? I've only really ever watched the one with Picard but it was pretty based from the episodes I saw.

you have to get a gf for her to break up with you

Y Tu Mamá También

Yes its in Spanish, stop being a fucking pleb. Right now a foreign film is what you need, allow yourself to be immerse and taken to a different world.

Its a movie about two bros banging an older lady while traveling and experiencing cool shit and making memories. comfy as fuck

Nah, that was the one I watched too. It's probably more about enjoying what you're watching, than the content. That's what will distract you more.

Ahhh yep you got me user congratulations...

I don't have a problem with it being in Spanish, bitch taught me it. I'll check it out though. Thanks user.

cky 1 - 4, jackass, viva la bam, haggard, minghags, unholy union, where the fuck is santa, dunn and vitos rock tour, nitro circus etc.

haggard is about dealing with a breakup

I'll probably load it up after watching the other anons suggestion. Something about Patrick Stewart's bald head and stoic British demeanor is calming.

You could always try shit from when you were younger. Diving into that nostalgia can take you far away from the present.

fight club

Frasier

That song its better:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ar27ChFKqA

Synecdoche, New York

Lawrence of Arabia will make you forget about women.

i got dumped too
its ok user

Her

Some girl just confessed to me on sunday.

Is this the circle of life?

I got dumped recently too, this is my favourite film and explores the breakdown of relationships well

Shit forgot to post image