Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the beginning of his life to the end...

>Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the beginning of his life to the end, no man ever fully commands any woman. It's an illusion. Men are pussy-whipped. And they know it. That's what the strip clubs are about; not woman as victim, not woman as slave, but woman as goddess.

>The feminist line is, strippers and topless dancers are degraded, subordinated, and enslaved; they are victims, turned into objects by the display of their anatomy. But women are far from being victims — women rule; they are in total control … the feminist analysis of prostitution says that men are using money as power over women. I'd say, yes, that's all that men have. The money is a confession of weakness. They have to buy women's attention. It's not a sign of power; it's a sign of weakness.

cope

>tfw you will never do anything for a woman just so she can release you from your cock cage for a few minutes each week

Okay so if i buy a slave in ancient rome i have bought his attention and he's totally in control over his situation

Yep okay got it

Man mental illness sure does cloud your judgement doesn't it you nu-wave feminists

Hookers aren't slaves though.

when men murder prostitutes and strippers and leave them roadside it's a lurch in the foundation of patriarchy

a defined crack in the illusioned establishment, a white flag flown by an oppressed people

part time hooker, full time leader

Don't listen to a woman's opinion unless she already has children.

wat is wageslavery hurr

you're real dumb.

That's absolutely abysmal logic; a slave in ancient Rome is your property and you could treat them as you wanted, a prostitute ultimately has power over you because you have to pay for her company, she essentially holds all the cards in an interaction with a client.

>I'd say, yes, that's all that men have.

All men have is the wealth to do anything they want :^) We are so pathetic

I've been to a couple of strip clubs in my day. This is overwrought but I think it's fair to say men are the real suckers in equation.

The real winner though is the jew that owns the club.

>All men have is the wealth to do anything they want

Nice projection there triggered roastie cat-hoarding landwhale. Not a counter-argument though.Go back to your safe space now

>So blindingly unaware of the master-slave dialectic that he outright uses masters and slaves to profess its non-existence

gb2school, famalam, this is like 101 shit

mad

At a nice strip club the strippers work 14 days a month and make 3-5k doing it.

>tfw never look for more than 0.1 seconds at any female because I don't want to give her the satisfaction of feeling mired

>giving into your impulses is weakness
i dont understand.
is this supposed to be bait?

that is literally the definition of weakness you mongoloid

i know.
thats why i dont understand.

>you mongoloid
I am not of Asian origins

*drops mic*