Have you ever had your feelings hurt by someone on Sup Forums?

Have you ever had your feelings hurt by someone on Sup Forums?
Do you really mean the awful shit you say to someone online?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/64309909/#64312290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you even get to the real hate on this site?

1. No
2. Nah I'm actually a really nice guy :)

Yes, literally boiling with rage

some people actually hate us i guess.

I called some black american a nigger when he was being nice and felt bad afterwards. If you're reading this: im sry

how could your feelings be hurt? do they even exist anymore?

int made me hate japan

No
No

tell me about the anti white spammer

they just want to create butthurt. intense shitposting is pretty common in many turkish forums as well.

its just banter m8 lmao :^)

i just imagine no one is insulting anyone seriously over the internet.

every time someone insults me because of my nationality it actually hurts

it hurts me to see others insult each other as well
nothing good comes out of it
i believe that if we all had our anonymity removed that we would behave far differently towards each other, most would become friends in the end.
We would all talk about different topics and would know who is joking and when

When people enjoy reading about German people being murdered during World War two

desu nazis deserved it.

used to know a really qt german girl, her grandfather was actually SS but she was still sort of fine with it. she was like "germans are good people that did terrible things that time". like wtf, you cant be a good and then do terrible things.

Haha your country is poor and fucked by communism.

There's only desert and rude loud people in Australia and you know it.

Swedish people is really feminine and have a idiotic politcal stance. A sign of laziness.

It's so warm and dirty in Turkey, and you are even living on a fucking mountain.

Finland was fucked by the Mongolians, and it's really depressing to visit there.

Americans have so much insecurities because they lack a real culture.

Denmark is a small shit country.

I presume you are really poor, do you have a padlock on your car like mr.bean?

Germany probably won't exist in 20 years.

Please tell me about the beheadings in my country

>I presume you are really poor, do you have a padlock on your car like mr.bean?
Lolara boske dobio po guzici

used to know a really qt turkish girl, her grandfather was actually Young Turk but she was still sort of fine with it. she was like "Turks are good people that did terrible things that time". like wtf, you cant be a good and then do terrible things.

>danish "humor"

You dont really mean any of that, you are just trying to joke and to cheer people up.
You are a good person

young turks were actually fine though, they were pretty liberal and pro democracy.

"Young Turks (Turkish: Jön Türkler, from French: Les Jeunes Turcs) was a Turkish nationalist party in the early 20th century that consisted of Ottoman exiles, students, civil servants, and army officers.[1] They favoured the replacement of the Ottoman Empire's absolute monarchy with a constitutional government. Later, their leaders led a rebellion against the absolute rule of Sultan Abdul Hamid II in the 1908 Young Turk Revolution.[2] With this revolution, the Young Turks helped to establish the Second Constitutional Era in 1908, ushering in an era of multi-party democracy for the first time in the country's history.[3]"

culture? lack? that's funny coming from Denmark II

Armenian Genocide was real

yeah they were good people, if only a bit genocidial

Hell yeah i want every br poster here to die in a bad way

Your food is so spicy because it's rotting in the sun.

No, i mean all of it. It makes me feel powerful and fires up my dopamine neurons. The only reason you guys are here is because you are alone. Sharing jokes is a way to feel like you are having a real social interaction, but in reality you are lonely and depressed.

No.
It's all in great fun, lads. No hard feelings.

where da concentration camps, gas chambers etc. in turkey located at?! lul.

Normally I would argue with you, but I know that you can go to prison if you deny the genocide, so lets not talk about it

A ja ni nemam auta vise, zajebo se malo norvezanin.
Imam bicikl, koji vezem lancem koji ima katanac...

>you don't need consecration camps of there will be no one to consecrate

>you cant be a good and then do terrible things

Imagine having this child-like view of morality haha

No need to act so shy, be proud of what you did.

Yep. People telling me to go poo in loo, calling Indian people creepy (which is true for the most part), and etc etc.

alright. talking politics is pointless anyways.

No, i'm joking. Sorry man that made feel really bad. I'm gonna go to Bosnia with toys, clothes and money one day.

i am not proud desu, wish we really did genocide armos and k*rds while we are at it.

Why? You almost died by a maniac beheader in flip flops when your cops were on strike?
Or is it your resentment fro your own coutnry that you wont feel safe anywhere you go?

Yeah but we love you really. Indians are the funniest posters on Sup Forums

I've said a few things I regret tbqh

No
My skin is thick as fuck

Jebeni cec
Jebiga brate

I only hate this kinda of faggot here Self hating brazilians are the worst, petty faggots move to peru fucking monkeys

apologize for polish death camps

sometimes I feel bad when my posts get bantered by more than one user. anonymity aside, I can't shake the feeling of actually being mocked as a person.

I am a Polish Jew so....

I'll give you a zloty if you do.

how many people here cant handle irl banter?

Yes but slightly when people make fun of my english

Yes. I ignore it most of the times but sometimes it gets too excessive.
I dont say mean things.

No one is mocking you as a person, relax. Making a mistake here is not that big of a deal.
Being a bit stubborn, I find it difficult to keep the conversation/banter going in a fast rhythm. If only I had some more time before answers, like in some Telltale game.

not really
yes, some of the posters are so freaking dumb nothing would be lost if they were gone

ah, a jew in poland, you must be a pretty funny guy

it's the poo jokes isn't it?

i am pretty good at irl banter, there is literally only 1 person that can keep up with me (and even exceeds me sometimes too) and he is my closest friend.

>be in Western Europe, enter a pub with a friend
>friend knows the bouncer, tells him that I'm Polish and I'm a good lad
>bouncer replies 'oh, so there are good Polish people?' and then he grin
>no hurt feelings thanks to years spent on KC and Sup Forums, I smirk back at him and hum 'bad to the bone' and I enter the pub

ok
sorry for Polish death camps
now gib złoty

you should ve said "there arent" and winked desu

will do next time

apologize for communism

You're too unautistic to post here

Yeah. In a Vocaroo thread a Faroese guy said my attempt at Faroese sounds Swedish. I've never been so offended in my life.

pay Poland 1 trillion first

>Vocaroo
New thread when?

Here you go :)

this ain't no złoty
pay up or I sue you

lmao
that was a year ago

Only if you give back Ostpreußen

what? that's an honor! a true swede has a truly manly and cultured voice!

not so rough and robotic in mannerisms as that of the Finn!

wow, he must be really mad if he still remembers it after 1 year.

Due to interest rates and other macro issues, sending you a whole zloty would cost me two zloty, therefore you own me a zloty.

that's like 47% of their tiny country

though I certainly think there's no good reason for them to have been given Breslau

So you can settle muslims there? Well I don't think so Hans

Are you trying to jew me out here haha

We feel sorry for all the jews we killed, so we want to make up for it by settling new semitic people in Poland

yes

every fuckin day

i'm personification of butthurtness

also i'm greek

and i'm superior

Yes, but that's because it's all true.
>tfw being f*nn

I hate Turkroaches and they hurt my feeling by their own existence

fuck no
they would kill me

No, not at all. Stop being anti-semitic at once! And send me the three zloty you own me, or else i will have to come and get the four zloty my self.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/64309909/#64312290

why are finns so autistic?

Wish I had three złoty, Poland is poor
can someone send me chocolate pls? never tried it

Someone tried to do this once, but it ended in violent riots for two weeks..

most posters here are losers in some way. they are also ugly beta losers who have no friends and were bullied at school, or just poor pathetic thirdwolders. this site is the place where people of the first group can feel superior towards the second group and the second group can feel better about themselves since they have a chance to talk to actual humans (from first world countries).
but in reality all of them are human garbage, trash that should be used as biofuel to compensate for their pathetic, useless existence.

that's a big chocolate

that bouncer is a good man, i hope he gets paid well

I admit that at times I've been seething with rage, but I just generally have anger issues.

Haчни c ceбя бpaтaн, пoлeзy в биopeaктop cpaзy пocлe тeбя

I cry everytime someones calls me a chicano : (

Bulgarians have inferiority complex and they compensate it with anger and aggressivity. You are no different to turks

I hate self-hating Brazilians. They're repetitive and ruin every thread they post in.

how's it going Iki? Which city are you in again?

>t. Commie virgin who still can start a sentence with a capital letter

No
Most of the time I do

>who still can start
you are blind apparently, Ahmed

*You are

most "awful shit" is memeing, retard