BASED GOODELL

BASED GOODELL

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-23/nfl-s-205-million-man-is-hated-by-everyone-but-those-who-matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAS

SLAY PAPAAAA

>

>implying the league will exceed his lifetime

prepare for a CFL takeover boys

He's jewish?

That nigga better get paid, he does a good job of taking all the blame away from the Owners fuck ups

I don't understand American leagues much, but who's signs Goodell's contracts?

The owners.

but will the compensation committee kneel to his demands?

But don't they hate him? Why would they want to give him 50mil a year?

Because the league is more profitable than it ever has been, and it all stems back to him. Think about it, the NFL, despite Drumpftard efforts, is still the most valuable sports league in the USA by a mile.

>drain the swamp

The owners love him cause he takes all the blame that the owners deserve instead

Why would the owners hate Goodell? He makes them a shit ton of money that should be going to the players.

Jerry Jones hates him and Jerry is the most powerful owner.

>this retard wants 50 million dollars and a jet to do absolutely nothing but look like a dumb ass

>Jerry is the most powerful owner.
lolno. That would be Kraft, who is in cahoots with Goodell but they act like enemies in the public eye to cover for it, though that act is incredibly transparent to all but the most gullible patriots fans.

Pretty sure Jones signed the last CBA agreement, so he has only himself to blame if he's unhappy with Goodell.

hurr everyone i don't like is secretly part of a cabal

epic bro

What does he do that's worth getting paid $50 million a year?

Goodell and Kraft are longtime bff's. This isn't a secret.

Jerry has 0 rings

Honestly, what exactly does he do on a day to day basis?

Jerry is the biggest hypocrite though. Was all over Goodell to punish Brady for Deflategate, but turns around and voices displeasure when one of his 'property' has the hammer brought down on it.

Goodell continuously rapes the PA every negotiation. Owners love him for that, but hate how he manages everything else.

Manage a billion dollar company

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-23/nfl-s-205-million-man-is-hated-by-everyone-but-those-who-matter

Makes the NFL a profitable product

>Pats fan so nervous he brings up the word "cabal" all on his own
I didn't think the Jew England stereotypes were true, but damn

i'm not a kike and im not from boston, i'm a giants fan so i dont give a shit about the pats

i didn't realize having a vocabulary above a 3rd grade level was a sign of kikery you dumb nigger

>I-I'm super s-smart haha
>"Why yes, I do believe that the NFL operates in good spirit."

Yeah ok

does this moron seriously not realize he's just an incompetent goon?

>incompetent goon

I wouldn't say he's that. He's been the owner of a multi billion dollar company for almost a decade and it's been growing every year. It's not his fault that players started engaging in social justice shit. What would you do if you were him?

What?

What does a commissioner do anyway
I don't pay attention to the business side of the NFL cause its boring

Number of women Goodell fucks per year?

just his wife

I don't think so. A decision that stupid would preclude him from the commissioners job.

God damn the New England persecution complex is delicious

>paying that fucking globalist elitist democrat piece of shit a single dollar to ruin your sport
god damn the nfl owners are some stupid old men.

Better a known demon than an unknown one.

>because someone leans politically against what you believe in they're automatically shit
think with your brain
Goodell is shit because of other reasons than that

Bill Simmons is getting worked so hard by this. Absolutely SEETHING.

>mfw Jerry is actually going to succeed in fucking over Goodell

I'll bet he's the one who leaked the contract details, too. Based Jerry, he's going to rid us of this fucker once and for all.

>"NFL's Goodell wants $50 million per year"
>.....and he's seeking $49.5 million per year
what did they mean by this

>I didn't pass first grade math so I don't know what rounding is

>still the most valuable sports league in the USA
But not even close to where it was even two years ago.
The guy should go.

>Think about it, the NFL, despite Drumpftard efforts, is still the most valuable sports league in the USA by a mile.
A 10% revenue dip in a single season is pretty bad. That's like saying in 1940 that despite Allied efforts, Germany was still the most powerful nation in europe. Give it a few more years of decline.

Jerry Jones became owner in 1989.
The cowboys won the Super Bowl in 1992, 1993, 1995.
He owns a team that won 3 Super Bowls during his ownership. But said team has only won 3 playoff games after the '95 Bowl.

Its basically the execs of Goldman Sachs backing a candidate for president. You think they care what they do for the 'average american'. No, they want the president to let them get away with everything and fill their pockets. So the owners dont care about families attending games at a fair price. They want billion dollar advertisers, record high ticket sales, and NFL marketing on a global scale. Goodell had played the puppet/fall guy to perfection.

>is literally about to be out of a job
>starts making demands
He really is stupid isn't he?

>not just dropping him for some jew who will take less but make a bunch of money behind the scenes with backdoor deals that allow him to pocket taxpayer money

THIS, look at how Goddell first covered up hard for the Patriots after they were caught cheating by stealing playbooks and call signs by destroying all the evidence and silencing witnesses and ended up giving them a slap on the wrist. The Patriots then proceed to cheat so much they get caught against tampering with equipment which forces Goddell to do a slap on the wrist suspension which causes massive butthurt in New England because they buy into the meme that they are good old boys and don't cheat at all.

Meanwhile even with some public pissing, Kraft and Goodell are still butt buddies.

Even Mara should have more influence that than faggot.

Why the fuck do you expect Jerry to back Brady when not even Brady’s own owner would fight for him?

>Jerry Jones
>most powerful
he is a blimp compared to the real head honchos in new york , pittsburgh , fucking A even martha ford is a bigger head than all of them

>All these plebs hating on man trying to secure his family's future

You know I keeps a private jet.

In terms of individual power, Jerry is still top dog. The Pitt and NY owners power comes from the fact that they’re banded together. On their own, they wouldn’t possess half the leverage Jerry does.

>i didn't realize having a vocabulary above a 3rd grade level was a sign of kikery you dumb nigger

fucking demolished lmao

Jerry Jones and Bob Kraft hate him. The rest of the owners love him.

No. He's old money WASP.

>t. newfag

this.

Might not seem like it but he's in a pretty good negotiating position. Either they pay through the ass for him to stay on or he jumps from an already sinking ship creating further turmoil and makes a potential replacements job that much harder. 50 million to herd a bunch of niggers while jews are breathing down your throat about shekels and ratings? He should be getting 100 million

aren't those the two biggest franchise owners? their opinion should carry some weight

>pay for performance, amirite??

isn't the NFL losing viewership?

butthurt mad retard

Who cares? Goodell made it earn 10x what it got since he's in charge

P sure it's pay for not fucking outta there. Goodell is a perfect scapegoat and the owners know that.

The commissioner is the voice of the owners. I don't know if Goodell gives much of a damn about most of the issues people hate him for. But a comissioner's job is to get flogged by the masses so the owners don't have to.

>when healthcare is such a scam in your country that even a megarichfags demand health insurance for his family because they can't afford it
lmao amerifats

Do you also think the private jet industry is a scam too because Goodell is demanding one?

>he thinks the private jet industry is not a scam
lmao amerifats again

jerry is powerful because of his business acumen, but that doesn't give him any more strength than the rest of the owners, his vote isn't counted 10 times or some shit you fucking retard, its not up to jerry, all he can do is hope to collude against goodell by getting in bed with the other owners who want him gone

and make no mistake, the only reason he wants goodell gone now is because of zeke, before this shit he was a huge fan of goodell and was all for him shitting on the patriots

>he buys Boeings

Lmao @ you

PAY YOUR DEBTS

Are the welfare programs in your country really so bad that unemployed people can't afford private jets? Lmao. I hope you're just trolling.

is this pasta? i feel like i've seen this before

the owners are retards if they pay that

how that UK team coming along?

how about those US ratings? where are the UK ratings btw?

the chargers are playing in a high school stadium basically

etc

you dont have to pay 50M a year to get a roger-like idiot

they could get one for 10M easy

goodell makes them a shit load of money. no, they don't hate him

I can't imagine being this mad

then
>the nfl is doing well because of the goodell
recently
>the nfl is doing well in spite of goodell (makes sense, he hasnt really handled anything well laterely)
now
>the nfl is in decline

Is there any conceivable scenario where we could get rid of both of them?