Are there laws to protect children from this hyper degeneracy?

Are there laws to protect children from this hyper degeneracy?

If I saw this at a pride parade or something and called the police, could they take the child away?

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is all womens' fault. All of it.

Women's suffrage should be revoked, alimony should be banned, and colleges should only accept high-IQ male students.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

This might be a good place to start. It's only a one page article, but it gives a medical basis why this fucks up kids emotionally and psychologically.

Also, this degeneracy is not aimed at children, it is exclusively aimed at boys. Girls are never coerced into this shit, only boys.

They'll claim you're a bigot and your morals harm your own kids.

oy vey

This is better. This is the gay agenda. We need to start early to make boys have sexn with each other. Muslims want segregation in the classroom. We must make the children gay.

This is just a natural progression that can't be stopped. Your son will love living in the gay homotopia where he can get fucked in the ass as much as he likes.

Yeah, we live in a severely fucked up society.

Probably not. Ok, grow up and move along.

That society looks nice.

Wanna suck her little girl penis

There are too many factors, the main one being that our parents were cuckolded parents in comparison to our grandparents.

Boomers were the first generation as a whole to collectively give their parents the finger, start having tonnes of drugs and sex and then say to their children "Now now now, you might get hurt if you explore the world."

>that face

It's weird that op left his father and him out of the picture. What happen in to those 2 generation?

Honestly why do you care what other people do? Do you really think that this will magically effect you or your kids. That no matter what value you teach your kids. That seeing gay people will make them gay?

It's clearly a case of sexualizing children and should be tried as child abuse. Children can't consent till they are 18 years of age.

I seem to remember this face from an earlier Sup Forums thread. Did it kill itself?

>Children can't consent till they are 18 years of age.
Nice feminist meme

>Do you really think that this will magically effect you or your kids.

Are you autistic or something or do you not realize that people are affected and molded by their environment? If we continue down the path we're going as a society, boy's will just start dating and fucking boys in dresses because everyone tells them it's normal and not shameful.

All Males are going to be feminized in 30 years.... This is only beginning

does that include iran?

They will question their identity and take decisions at an age when they are not even capable of conceiving the reality of things.

there is something about his face that makes me want to punch it

his face looks like that clock kids face

Its his ultra Jewish features

>colleges should only accept high-IQ male students
Or at least be strictly merit based, even if you only accept the best 1% of women that's still a sizable chunk of people. If we learned anything from the past it's that outright discrimination can backfire. If you want to exclude nigs, add a dress code. If you want to disincentivize women make them compete on an open playing field with men.

You really think that children or anyone else aren't affected by what happens around them? Do you really think these children would be acting like flaming homossexuals if they never saw a adult acting like that before?

that nose looks looks like a grocery bag

*nose looks like

most boys should be girls

in an ideal society if the male child doesn't produce enough testosterone in the womb it should be surgically made female at or before birth

>in an ideal society if the male child doesn't produce enough testosterone in the womb it should be surgically made female at or before birth

what the fuck is the point of women who can't have children? If anything we should give sterile women testosterone so they can perform manual labour and think rationally.

trips do not lie
but that trap is not worthy of the title of trap
1. arms are hairy af
2. too "masculine"
3. that titanic nose

0/10 would not mistake for a girl

>Are there laws to protect children from this hyper degeneracy?

Not when parents are to busy to supervise what their kids are watching on tv and the internet.

Then there are the other kids at school corrupting your kids because their parents let them do what they want.

My 6 year old niece is even being corrupted by other kids at school. She wants tattoos, is swearing like an adult and is starting to absorbed in modern pop culture.

My niece will be full blown degenerate by 15. Doesn't matter how strict my sister is because shes learning it from others at school.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

Kill yourself.

I hope there is lot of stories of these kids becoming adults and killing themselves.

>Do you really think these children would be acting like flaming homossexuals if they never saw a adult acting like that before?

Honestly yes. Now answer my question. How does this impact your life or values? What is the difference between these kids dressing up and a normal kid dressing up as spiderman all the time.

it impacts my life because i have to see the filthy refuse of this world when i wake up, when i go to sleep, when i go to work, when i rest

They can say the same thing about you.

There's going to be a period of time when all these poor guinea pigs are going to show the results of this twisted social experiment. It'll definitely go down in history as "What the fuck were they thinking" footnote. Sorta how we look at the Salem Witch Trials today.

Fuck middle, marry left, kill right

this
gen z is fucked, the only members of it that will be genuinely successful will be the outcasts that were able to look at their peers rationally and decide to do the opposite of what they were doing

genuinely calling it now, all self made billionaires of gen z will be outcasts born into shit-house poor families.

if they do that they dont deserve to exist

>That face
Even he isn't buying it.

Them DSLs...

I've been on /r9k/ a lot of people don't deserve to exist. I find it hypocritical that you care so much about the welfare of kids. Yet on a website like 4 chan. A website that spews similar toxic thought to high school kids. I know what you are going to say 4 chan is for 18+. Then it should be more forceful of that rule.

>Honestly yes

You're delusional. How many russian or chinese kids have you seen acting like that?

>How does this impact your life or values?

I don't my children even consider the possibility that acting like a faggot is acceptable. I want them to understand that if them act like a faggot in public everyone is going to find them pathetic and they're going to get beaten and killed.

>What is the difference between these kids dressing up and a normal kid dressing up as spiderman all the time.

Spiderman is a hero that fights bad guys, its a good that children look up to him. Faggots are weak, mentally ill, hedonistic, selfish, perverts. No one should ever look up to them.

No. And there shouldnt be.

All that does is open the doors to bible thumping niggers to take away the kids of anyone they dont agree with.

You dont want the government in your shit over an opinion.

Every generation looks down on past gwnerarions as the worse, every generation swears the next generation ia fucked. And yet here we are.