AoC in your country

Why is it only Americans sperg out about teenagers having sex?

>that many countries letting 12yos, 13yos have sex with grown man
wtf japan

>Yemen
???

Our modern culture has been raised
to be immature, spoiled and domesticated unlike the rest of the world.

We're taught to believe 20yos dating 16yos is pedophilia because we dumb down our youth, """"children"""" "aren't responsible" enough for sex or reproducing despite this being normal 100 years ago. It's wrong think bullshit.

Crusifying was also normal back in the day. Your point is?

pedos

>why is underaged sex taboo?

feminist moralism propaganda forced down our throats for 30 years.

also
>Yemen

Only Tokyo is 13, rest of Japanese cities are 14-17, fed law is 18.

>Crusifying was normal

Again, moralism. "Underaged sex" was normal until now, why? control of people.

What got people crucified was normal before religious moralism took over their culture, you're literally proving my point.

Dating outside the social norms gets you socially crucified, kek.

>That one country with 20

>yemen
>9, must be married

>all the noncey yanks ITT

the tunisian virgin vs the chad pedophile

Muslims

16 year olds aren't sexually mature you fucking retard. Women can't safely pass children until 30.

Source: Your ass.

Remember its legal for refugees to go to Germany and fuck 14 year old girls.

they don't consent
also
>this flag

And? Are you racist?

>Why is it only Americans sperg out about teenagers having sex?
Because teenage pregnancies in America and some parts of Europe like UK are a standard. Here in Poland they're casuistry

16 year olds are pretty mature.

>ywn get free gibs, food, housing, a BBC and all the underaged tight white pussy in the world to impregnate

Why even live?

The gypsies here like to marry their kids early, so a 10 yo boy will have his 9yo wife. I don't know about Muslims.

Teenage pregnancies are inflated by mexican anchor babies. They make up 70ish percent of all teenage pregnancy in the US and we recently hit a new low in teen birth since 1985 or something.

UK women are just whores.

Funny to see how America and some Muslim countries are the best but they're still quite degenerate. This is because the very idea of AoC is wrong. "Sex" should be only allowed within marriage and the age at which you can get married should be when you're able to make a decision for the rest of your life and deal with all of your consequences.
Age of maturity should be set somewhere between 18 and 21 for men and 16-19 for women cause they reach maturity earlier. If you want marriage before age of maturity you should have to get examined by psychiatrists to confirm that you're mentally mature. Anyone who has reached their sexual maturity should be allowed to take the test.
Also, people who are genetically conditioned should be excluded from the law and/or neutralized.

>this is legal in spain

that's disgusting desu, I like the 18yo age of consent. just feels safe to me
hugh jackman isnt a pedo, wtf? hes literally married to someone older 10 years older than him

>Sex" should be only allowed within marriage

Back to you go.

>Women can't safely pass children until 30.
what the fuck

global_bokerface.jpg

no this is just some promo for the movie.
but hypothetically legal, she's 12 years old.

Jews. Here's how to fix it.

13-19 teen consent
16-24 young adult consent
18+ adult consent

>usa is whiiiiiiite!
Errytime

gotchu fam

>Jews
lepennjilleteface.jpg

> is the fault
we have poor people too you know.

Still, teenage pregnancies are casuistry.

they're not poor people from another country

saved to my american banter folder
Spain is 13
still disgusting tho

>Indonesia

Hes right. Mexicans have the highest birthrate in every category except 30-40yos, which is dominated by white women.

And we wonder why so many kids have autism.

what? the real one is 18, and its used to determine whether a rape case is a child abuse or not, not actually preventing you from marrying anyone over 12

Samefag

Sameflag

Children can't consent to sex? Its bad because its rape, and pedophilia is gross? Like....no shit?

>Countries with low AoC are green implying good
>Countries with high AoC are red implying bad

Was this map made by a pedophile?

IKR? Nothing like fucking a 12 year old, I guess?????

Nice