Huh, really makes you think

huh, really makes you think

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823

The gays are angering Soros?

BLM was the "special guest" or something. They were invited

wtf? i hate gay people now

They are special all right

The crashed the fag parade and screamed until the gays gave them a title.
What fucking assholes. We don't even have the kind of racist bullshit in Canada that the USA has. These niggers import hate with them. Fuck this racist bitch.

if you ever want to play two insane groups off each other....these are the best two

KILL ME

Toronto is such a shit hole.

I think it's fantastic, the fags want to go around parading their double dragon dildos and showing children how to fist each other meanwhile the nigs are chimping out because some mentally ill dindu got shot last year.

The left eating itself is great to see.

wait, i thought BLM was a US group, why are they fucking with gays in Canada?

so did anyone tell the niggers off or did they just sit silently as blacks told them how their "canadian" ancestors oppressed them years ago?

Take those black spaces back to blafrica...
It's readily apparent that the BLM movement has no real goals, no real message, no real meaning other than total interference of everything.
They should be classified as a terrorist group.

WE IDENTIFY AS KANGZEXUAL

Cancer tends to spread
>Muslims
>BLM
>AIDS
No one wants them but they still find to spread

why the fuck is BLM in Canada? We don't do anything racist, in fact we're a bunch of fucking cucks. This is just going to make people racist.

some of the funniest shit spews from their mouths, its like an avalanche of every bad women's studies sociology class about patriarchy and white males. If i didn't know they were serious, i would think it was a joke

Do Canadian "police" even have a way to put down the wrongly colored? Do they know where they are?

you guys got your black woman twitter sockpuppets ready?

>not Muzzies and Hollywood Jews
I would love to see Quintessential Europeans enrich Hollywood mansions and subsequently get killed by security.

Love how they hold up an Arab gay guy as an example that Islam isn't what you think it is. When this man would be killed in many countries in the middle east.

blacks get a free ride in toronto wtf are they even protesting?

so this is what is meant by

"smacks lips"
"HOL UP"