Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paFDJnDGnPY
youtube.com/watch?v=8-FKpWiHijo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VIKINGS

>Chargerfags literally shitting on the Jags for WEEKS leading up to the game
>End up losing in hilarious fashion
We done? Can our fan bases move on?

Brady is going to make positive gains on that losing record to the Broncos tonight!

Who are the best offensive and defensive coordinators in the league?

Jags are the ones obsessed with the chargers m8 the 3 of us here literally couldn't give a fuck about you lmao

Here's the DROTY of the year by the way, hope it doesn't trigger you

I hope the Jags make the Playoffs. They'd be a much more fun team than the Titans to watch/discuss

In mile high that is.

Are the Saints legit owl contenders?

start teddy

There's one stadium where he has not won and never will win in. Do you know which it is?

>Janoris Jenkins getting bullied by literal WHO receivers

I'd say so. Their main problem was historically bad defense. With a great defense now, they can shut down anyone. They still have Brees and that offense too.

Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

Why do you WANT to be a shitty trip?

The NFC is the Saints and the Eagles and everybody else

>EDP gets channel taken down again
>sperging intensifies

For fucks sake

how did that saints player die

>We are finally doing well at 6-3
>Toxins and Clots are shit without their QBs and although the Jags are doing good and are getting extremely lucky (unusual for them) we are still tied with them record-wise and we killed them week 2
>The rest of the AFC is so shitty we could win 2 more games and still probably be a 5 seed

It's finally the year boys. I'm almost crying. I don't even think >we can fuck this opportunity up. Making the playoffs is like winning the owl to us. FUCKOIGHW:DJADFIJOE I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

>he actually screen capped the pasta i found on the chargers Facebook

Ahahahahah holy shit my side's. Once again, someone's obsessed and it isn't the chargers

>Niners might actually beat the Giants

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>We

Why does Pittsburgh have such elite WRs year after year? It's a legacy at this point.

>Hines Ward
>Plaxico Burress
>Santonio Holmes
>Antonio Brown
>Mike Wallace
>Emmanuel Sanders
>Markus Wheaton
>Martavis Bryant
>Juju Smith-Schuster

Based Juju BTFO'd that mia kahlifa slag too.

>mia kahlifa
Gross.

>start teddy

youtube.com/watch?v=paFDJnDGnPY

@1:06

Juju is a fucking thot slayer

She is fucking gross. Bad body, bad tits, bad face. The Hijab meme was short lived.

Exactly. See Juju wasn't having ANY of that.

Bitch probably smelled like low tide.

fucking based

Chances are, that cunt could have any dick she wanted in Garland, TX.

Watching the Jags/Chargers highlights, can someone tell me why the Chargers' DB wasn't flagged for taunting for looking in the direction of the opponent and high stepping after an interception but the Jaguars' DB who did the exact same thing for about half of a second was flagged and moved away from the 1 yard line?

>Markus Wheaton and Martavis Bryant elite

god bless you user.

Its legal to taunt when you have the ball in play

Yeah I know, but AJ Bouye was doing the exact same thing during his return, except he was called for taunting and instead of having the ball on the 1 yard line it put the Jaguars on the 15 and forced them to kick a game winning field goal

Tre Boston did the exact same thing earlier in the game and wasn't flagged for it like Bouye was

Explain to me why bortles got a roughing the passer for being tossed by bosa but the jags weren't called when they literally went low and took rivers legs out from under him after he threw the ball?

The refs were shit dude, stop crying you won lmao

Aaron Colvin was called for taunting on that play. Not AJ. I still never saw what Colvin did though.

Although it's funny to see a chargers fan pissed off as usual, I have to agree that Jagfags need to stop complaining and bitching when that was the luckiest win and the poorest performance by any team that won I've seen in at least 10 years

So now that dallas pretty much lost hopes of playoffs this year, who nabs that wildcard spot they would have had?

Anybody else happy dallas got their season pretty much ended by the dirty birds today?

U.S. Bank Stadium?

I'm not a Jaguars fan, my buddy is and he is saying it was the worst officiated game he has ever seen and that the refs were actively trying to sabotage Jacksonville

The spot of the foul seemed to suggest that they had the wrong number and it was actually on Bouye

Not even mad, we one step closer to Baker GOATfield

is Carson Wentz overrated?

Not really. Since Zeke is out they have an excuse. Would rather see those shitters go one and done with Zeke than not make it without him

>lmao you guys won bro its just a game xD
nah y'all niggas had the refs in your pocket and still fucking lost somehow you will never live that down tripfaggot

>if Atlanta wins today and Philly wins next week, Philly will have a 4-game lead on the division

I think the ref said the foul occurred after the play and would take place after the dead ball spot. So it wouldn't matter who did it at that point. But I don't have the video in front of me.

Oh I'll live it down lol. Meanwhile your teams been exposed as nigger infested chimpcity. Literally Steelers and Bengals tier. I'll laugh when they cost you against the titans

No Tyron Smith and Sean Lee is way more impactful than not having Zeke.

who is league MVP? Wentz? He's been good but I don't feel like he's MVP level good. Brady?

>taunt you and the refs every play for being on the same side
>turn the ball over twice in the final two minutes
>still tie the game
>taunt even more
>still win

lol

it is wentz

user it takes a lot of dedication to gargle Spanos' balls like that. How do you do it???

Yes you watched the chorgers chorge. This your first time watching football Lmao? It's honestly hilarious how assblasted you are at the chargers after how long they've owned you. They're not even in the same division ahahahaha

do you have autism

>going on the chargers Facebook page and shitposting someone's retarded spiel is gargling spanos balls

user I.....

>u-u mad bro lol we b-beat you in the past haha
lol

Yes you are indeed mad. Beating the chargers is literally the Superbowl for you apparently. I literally called the chargers chorging in the gamethread when all of you had disappeared cause you guys were literally calling rivers Tom Brady against you ahahahahah holy shit

Catb owl

>tom brady
>forces ball deep on the best corner in football
>gets absolutely robbed for the ball and taunted on his way to the 1 yard line
>jalen ramsey points and laughs in his face

l
o
l

I don't think the Jags and Panthers are good enough to reach the Owl m8

Yeah I don't know why you guys think rivers is Tom Brady. I guess he rapes you that hard

>best corner in football
Thought that was ramsey?

>Brady put up 31 unanswered against these Falcons with a drastically worse offensive line

Jags will make the divisional round against the Pats and Bortles will let them down in a close game.

>brady cheated
woah......

yeah but Brady lost to Cam Newton
again

And yet $cam Memeton has 0 rings

proofs?

>every team in the NFC South won today
>Panthers play tomorrow
they're better than Miami r-right?

>Jewdell wants 50mil

he's calling the owners hand right, or is this a sign that he wan't out

So Freeman-Coleman is the best RB duo in the league, right?

And yet Cam and the Panthers never make anything of it, and it never leads to the Pats not making the playoffs. Such big wins.

>Brady lost to the refs again

Ftfy faggot

>Nobody beat the drum more than the defense's top veteran, Glover Quin. He said the Browns "probably" have more athletes than 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL.

"They've got a lot of first-round draft picks. They've got talent," Quin said. "They just haven't won a bunch of games. Don't sleep on them."

>Don't sleep on the browns

An actual NFL played said this.

Is Goff elite?

>blaming the refs
pathetic m8

I really wanted to see the Titans and Jaguars lose today so my team has a better chance at a wildcard spot. They were so close to doing to, but Bengals and the Chargers fucked it up.

Now they're both 6-3 and going to the playoffs.

At least the Bills suck and we can steal their spot.

Go Raiders!
youtube.com/watch?v=8-FKpWiHijo

more like the 1-9ers desu

You have to be really dedicated to give this much of a shit about the most diabolical team in the league. Is that you Dean? Are you going to sell the team soon so someone else can fix your mistakes?

Even luke admitted he got away with a penalty there. The refs picked up the flag and ran for their lives

They lost to the Chiefs too, are they superb owl now?

>Niners broke the curse

Chiefs-Panthers Owl confirmed

Wtf is with the rams?
Team is playing well, huge winning streak, contenders with young players.

Stadium is half empty. Guess there was a reason LA had no teams huh.

I grew up watching them lad. I'm just on the for the ride till rivers is done and bosa walks after his contract

And then the GOATfield era begins

they werent cursed. they are just awful

Both are probably making the playoffs and anything can happen then.

I think you mean
>Niners ruined the tank

only a little bit. I don't think he's MVP but he has played extremely well this year

>Fucking up your draft picks
Fucking naners man.

Muh LA media market bro haha xD

i don't even give a shit, we need a win
the 0-16 club is a fucking horrible one to be in

Stadium is half empty because it can fit a massive amount of people. The actual attendance for today's game is probably something similar to average league numbers.

No Gillislee tonight. I wonder why.

>Cowboys

>Per his agents, Eagles signing former #Ravens and #Saints LB Dannell Ellerbe.

Redpill me on this guy. I've heard the name before and I know he won't be just some depth piece, since MLB is currently the weakest position on the team with Hicks out.

and yet it's sold out for college football