twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is like from a parody movie right

>vector
lmaooooooooooooooooo

>*posts it again*

cry on.. pussy fag

>Doubting Shane will deliver an action classic

Always bet on Black

Why does Shane Black have vulcan eyebrows?

Where are the muscles?

WE

i hope that kid is just passing by and they took the pic with just because it was fun.
he's not part of the movie, right?
and if he is, he will be the son of the main char that appears in the first 10 minutes just to say goodbye to his dad, right?

i hope so.

Muscles are sexist now.

Not bad but could use a little bit more diversity. I r8 B-.

t. Institute of Diversity and Ethics

This will be a disaster

The original had two black guys as well. Plus an indian. Maybe a latino as well.

>The original had two black guys as well. Plus an indian. Maybe a latino as well.

Only two African Americans out of a main cast of seven? Not very diverse tBh. I r8 D+.

t. Institute of Diversity and Ethics

More black people = more black people will die.

this is gonna have a scene with the kid outwitting and killing predator isn't it

Nope. He's going to fuck Predator's shit up using a trick he learned playing a videogame.

How did Olivia 'Put It Up My Bum' Munn reverse her botched plastic surgery?

Wait what the fuck? Is that the guy from Key and Peele? I guess it makes sense to have some comedic shit in it. The kid is out of place. I thought kids in these flicks were pretty universally hated. A shitty trope that everyone hates. Or maybe people were just too dumb back then to care. Like how people are too dumb today to notice that all the blockbusters they worship legitimately awful.

Does arnold in blackface count?

More like *blacks your path* am I right?

How annoying will the kid be i wonder...

They should have an Arnold and Danny Glover cameo at least, I mean Arnold is so broke he's doing that shitty game advert now and Glover hasn't worked on anything decent in years.

>The Predator 2018

Why am I getting a tv show vibe from that image? Making past movies into tv shows seems to the the in thing atm.

A dramatic chase scene will end in the reveal that the child has taped his iPhone (playing recorded sounds from earlier in the movie) to an RC car and used it as a decoy.

Also the predator slips on his marbles.

aaaaaaahhhh fuck

Because the cast looks like a bunch of faggots they picked up out of a starbucks. The cast of Predator looked and acted larger than life. Especially Ventura and Swarchsfanegr

>White guy in the middle
Ugh...

>Top
Guerrilla Commandos who formed a tight bond over several missions
>Bottom
bunch of random fags that can't even touch each others elbows

>Also the predator slips on his marbles
just make the fucking home alone movie with a predator already

They couldn't find a single black bodybuilder?

These people don't look strong enough to hold a gun up for a minute let alone be some kind of badass mercenaries. It's like you took the wheezing IT department and dressed them up in some kind of hipster hobo outfits.

Fucks sake.

I feel a bit sad they didn't have the balls to go full diversity. Why the token white boi? Just embrace your agenda already.

>tfw even Adrian Brody got in better shape for a Predator movie

For shame Shane Black, for shame

>THE PREDATOR ONLY GOES UP AGAINST THE MOST DANGEROUS HUMANS ON PLANET EART....

Hey it's that vampire hunter guy from Supernatural! This movie might be alri-
>Guy to his right looks like they found him in an office and stuck some temporary tattoos on him
>Bait-and-switch main character that will die first or second as the predator begins revealing his abilities so we know Shane isn't like those other directors
>His wife's son who whines constantly to condition the audience against white guys
>Never seen Shane before but he looks like a jackoff
>The go-to ugly not-Asian bitch there to condition the audience against Asian women while still cucking the Asian male audience by putting her with the nu-male to her right
>The nu-male to her right

*Predator walks up to them and does this*
youtube.com/watch?v=8r0FYVUZMII

Not really, no. Preddy in the first movie was just terrorizing jungle folk.

>Never seen Shane before

He was in Predator my dude.

Munn better get her tits out in this movie

>These people don't look strong enough to hold a gun up for a minute let alone be some kind of badass mercenaries. It's like you took the wheezing IT department and dressed them up in some kind of hipster hobo outfits.

This isn't the 80s. They could give it the full Dwayne Johnson/Vin Diesel/Jason Statham treatment in 2017, but they didn't and I'm grateful for that. I'm not sure if Key will be good in a sci-fi action movie though.

>This isn't the 80s. They could give it the full Dwayne Johnson/Vin Diesel/Jason Statham treatment in 2017, but they didn't and I'm grateful for that.

What are you grateful for about that exactly?

Because you should know this movie is still about Predators and they're not making an artsy spin off the idea. They're not going to upend the franchise by exploring ideas about humanity or first contact or if we're really so different, you and I?

It's going to be a Predator movie, an action movie. The only thing they switched around was the casting choices, but they're still all in army fatigues with guns, so they aren't doing anything clever.

In fact if they genuinely WERE the IT department wheezing around trying to fight a Predator that might at least be funny.

But it's not going to be. It's going to be another neutered 80s project that should have had an R rating but they want the PG-13 money. I saw the Total Recall and Robocop remakes and I can't remember a goddamn thing about either. The blandest most forgettable horseshit, made because "don't you remember that popular movie"?

...ironic

wouldn't shane black have enough clout that the movie is gonna be rated R?

added in with deadpool and mad max

they are not supposed to bond, they will let the white guy die and black the girl and kid

Why is a child in the movie? Predators don't hunt children, do they? He wouldn't even be in any real danger, and the audience knows he's not going to get killed.

this is a spoof right?

mad max R was just for "prestige"

>Question Girl.jpg
>Girl

>88

The irony of it all

The only reason for "R" was because of visuals of penatrating wounds. The mpaa automatically gives the R as soon as you see a knife actually penatrate the human body. You can gun down an entire hospital full of kids and retards but as soon as the blood splatters you've crossed the line and kids will get scaard

legit looking commandos vs a thug, kebab, and olivia munn

whos the kebab?

>Remaking Predator again
>Trying to better something that was already perfected the first time around

she was smokin before the surgery

JUST

Want some candy?

she be looking more and more like Tara Tainton

>remake predator
>cast a numale instead of a beefy looking guy
>fill the gaps with basketball americans
Yeah, it'll be a great movie.

Don't you EVER talk about my waifu like that

>no filipinos
fucking racist pricks amirite?

She who thinks people who dont get the end of their dick chopped off are disgusting and should just get it done!

YEEEE

Whos the first?

tara is great you fucks