Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems pretty clear. Can't you read?

op soo funnay

>300 drunk ass russian dudes
wasn't that kinda racist?
it's like daying
"300 chicken-eating, grape drink-drinking, crime commiting african american dudes"

If you can't be racist against Russians, does that mean Russians are white?

Fuck off and finish your vodka, Vladik.

biggest part of russia is in asia so....

Mad Slav detected

I'am from Kazakhstan

blacks can't be racist because of reasons

Four days on and Sup Forums is still triggered. Is this the first time you guys ventured out of your safe space and discovered someone who disagrees with you?

Well anyway, thank god there are no conservatives who say dumb things on TV.

Shut up cuck!

I always thought it was because they lacked the capacity for conscious racism.

There is no safe space or bubble outside the establishment you fucking drone

The black guy from Family Feud can be racist, but I think that's because he's fairly conservative

That she's a well trained gorilla. Most of them can only into sign language at best.

Nonono, you got it wrong, the dude speaking was a black man, they can say whatever and will never be racist, because it has been said by a black man.

lol

>confirmed for never having been on Sup Forums
It's anything but a safe space hugbox but how would you know?

He means Milo decimated him, like I wish Milo would decimate my ass.
P.S. I'm a man.

Shows how little you know about me. Trump General is the ultimate hugbox, don't kid yourself kid.

Some are breddy european, some heavily mixed bags, some (towards the east) more like half-asian I guess. Russia is not homogeneous, it's not just slavs.

>all reactions = triggered

hey guys i posted that video of me huffing baking soda again
>that's fucking retarded bro
OMG TRIGGERED LOL

Holy hell that image is outstanding.

Yes, but Russians are white.

that and
>you're not American, fuck off

which is odd coming from someone who described Trump's vetting program as the “Single Most Un-American Thing I Have Ever Heard”

I voted for Trump and stay out of those general threads because most of the people who post in them are shills.

>russians
>slavs
>white
Majority of their country are turks

DO YOU KNOW SABINA?!

Milo rapes kids. Why did Bill Maher allow him on his show?

Umm, right-wingers YOU are the establishment now.
You don't get to complain, you don't get to yell at the big guys in suits, you got your man elected. All your problems in the next four years are going to be on you. All the Republican wars, all the debt, the one percent gaining in wealth and power will be the result of your little temper tantrum.
Now it is OUR turn to protest, to resist and to fight racism, bigotry and facism, OUR turn to call your president illegitimate and a dictator. There's going to be one difference in all of this though:
We'll be right. We won't make up lies. Where you will have gone low, we'll be going high.
So shut up and cry more of your insecure, tiny-dicked tears, because the future belongs to us!

FUCK OFF WE'RE WHITE

Objectively wrong

You realise they expanded east from Europe right?

I know this is bait but seriously they would not stop complaining about shit to the point that they had to make up a story that the clintons were actually child murdering satanists. And now that they've gotten their supposed "ultimate" candidate elected and he's doing all the things he spent eight years complaining about they just look the other way and say "but muh cuck memes"

>liberal retard nigger makes a jackass out of himself on television
>expecting people to just forget about it, especially after just four days

Looks like you're in Damage-Control mode, cuck.

Liberals sure do get booty-blasted when non-whites, non-straights, women, etc. defy the liberal narrative and say things that aren't PC-approved.

Is it because they can't counter-them with the typical baseless accusations of "racism", "sexism", "homophobia", etc.?

wtf how did you get on this website?! this is AMERICAN TERRITORY. stop hacking, vlad

Have you seen these negro elected representatives on the media who are unsubtly warning the talking heads that blacks are on the verge of turning into Republican voters

I predict more than 25% of the black vote will be red by 2020

lmao we won. Get fucked.

should be at least 50% but it will take time

>

There are literal thousands of russians browing 4chings at any moment, ceмпaй, ever been to Sup Forums?

first they hack our election, now they hacked our Sup Forums. WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END

> russians are a race

>hacking to get trips
You've gone too far this time, Ivan.

wait a fucking minute, the last president to win in the electoral college without winning the popular vote was Bush in 2000. Twitter wasn't even a thing until 2006 or so. You literally made those up, every last one of them.

Honestly good job I've been posting that for at least a week and no ones noticed

retard

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Disregard this false flag

He incorrectly believed Obama had lost the popular vote. Because he is a moron.

>it's like daying

what did he mean by this?

>going to Sup Forums
>evet

ruskies are the reddit of the world

>n-n-no you are the triggered ones!

The difference is when right-wingers get "triggered" by a leftist their response is to call them an idiot. The leftists get triggered by someone they don't just call them an idiot, they want that person shut down, to have them lose their jobs and livelihoods. They don't believe anyone who offends them should be allowed to exist in the public space.

>They don't believe anyone who offends them should be allowed to exist in the public space.

not like the American right wanted to destroy any careers with baseless slander in this election. and they certainly weren't literally chanting about sending their political opponent to prison.

I get what you're going for in principle, but the fact of the matter is that discourse is so shitty at this point that everyone is a retard.

The only reason Hillary didn't go to prison is because she is Hillary Clinton though. The FBI even admitted she broke the law in their verdict. Saying she should be in prison is hardly slander.

Now if you were to talk about Pizzagate and what people were saying about Podesta, that was slander

Russians are white niggers. Everybody knows that.