Lol soccerfags BTFO

lol soccerfags BTFO

>BET Sports

What does that even mean?

football is about skill, if you could be good at it by simply being "athletic" it would be boring.

You need to be good at boxing to play hockey though

checkmate boxingfags

endurance strength power speed agility flexibility don't know about the rest

how can alpine be so low?

>enforcers
>still a thing

Nerdability, durability,hand eye coordination, anaerobic

>tennis nerdability the lowest
is it the most chad sport?

Haha what is this bullshit and how did they measure it?

How is Hockey number 2? It's literally golf on skates.

>NERVE: The ability to overcome fear. Example: High-board divers, race-car drivers, ski jumpers.

>golf on skates
that sounds like it would be incredibly difficult

>baseball above table tennis in hand-eye coordination
ameriburger biased bullshit

>apehoop
>4th
literally just need to be a lanlet and you're pro

being paid based on potential from your height does not mean you automatically succeed. Tall players usually fail in fact.

all pointless physical stats. physicality isnt that important in football, technique and skill is far, far, far more important. in sports like basketball and american football you can play at an elite level with limited technique as long as you have world class physique. that is absolutely impossible in football. the current british 100M sprint record holder played football his entire life and was only good enough to ever play 11 games in the 5th tier of English football.

on the other hand it is absolutely possible to be a world class footballer in literally any position on the pitch with bog standard physicality as long as your technique is good enough; one of the greatest players ever was a fat, alcoholic, coke addicted manlet. again this is impossible in basketball and american football.

in terms of technqiue, no sport even comes close to being as difficult as football. the number of people that play the sport globally means the players that actually reach the very, very top are operating at uncomprehendible skill level that no other sport can even come close to.

typical brainlet americans favouring physicality over honed talents and skills. thats why your sports are fucking dogshits.

I'm surprised it's only 4th. The size, speed, agility, explosiveness, and skill needed for basketball is a athletic mix only few people have.

wtf,

is this official?

>muh skill
>muh technicality

lol nice """"""sport"""""""" you guys got there. Seems like video games are excellent sports according to your criteria.

>in terms of technqiue, no sport even comes close to being as difficult as football
baseball

Football is in third, behind Ice Hockey and Boxing you dumbass Ameriturd.

>boxing
the difficulty being in finding the right mobster to rig your game or?

Can't get more official than ESPN

lol no.

your doing one action of hitting a ball or throwing a ball.

professional footballers are combing about 20 different skills at once playing a match.

it is 100% easier to be the best baseball player in the worls than to be the best football player in the world.

and before you say "BUT ITS SO HARD TO HITT A BALL GOING 100MPH!!!" don't even bother, its not an argument.

Well done, Columbo.

>professional footballers are combing about 20 different skills at once playing a match.

Name 5 of them.

passing, dribbling, shooting, tackling, ball contol.

are you actually that thick you couldnt think of fucking 5?

fuck sake

You forgot number 6, sucking juicy cocks.

Also it's called soccer lol fag.

>4 out of 5 is literally just kicking the ball
woah

>4 oUt Of 5 iS LiTeRaLly jUsT kIcKinG tHe BaLl

All of them are.

>boxing
>endurance
>both fighters gas after 6th round
kek

t. has never been in a ring

How can u mock soccer if its at the 3rd rank

something like 15% of men 7' and over in America make it to the NBA

Lets look at the metrics
ENDURANCE: The ability to continue to perform a skill or action for long periods of time. Example: Lance Armstrong
STRENGTH: The ability to produce force. Example: NFL linebackers.
POWER: The ability to produce strength in the shortest possible time. Example: Barry Bonds.
SPEED: The ability to move quickly. Example: Marion Jones, Maurice Green.
AGILITY: The ability to change direction quickly. Example: Derek Jeter, Mia Hamm.
FLEXIBILITY: The ability to stretch the joints across a large range of motion. Example: Gymnasts, divers.
NERVE: The ability to overcome fear. Example: High-board divers, race-car drivers, ski jumpers.
DURABILITY: The ability to withstand physical punishment over a long period of time. Example: NBA/NHL players.
HAND-EYE COORDINATION: The ability to react quickly to sensory perception. Example: A hitter reacting to a breaking pitch; a drag racer timing acceleration to the green light.
ANALYTIC APTITUDE: The ability to evaluate and react appropriately to strategic situations. Example: Joe Montana reading a defense; basketball point guard on a fast break.

>American football having more durability than rugby when players don't even play a full game or longer than 15 seconds at a time
>hockey having a higher endurance than rugby when it only runs for 60 minutes as opposed to 80 minutes in rugby
>tennis having lower speed than American football, ice hockey and basketball
>tennis having lower agility than basketball

So many things wrong with this list

>punches a few times
>hugs opponent to rest
>amazing endurance
im pretty sure i could heem you

lol found the rugby fag hahahaha
shrimpy on the barbie oi oi oi

you wouldn't last 10 seconds m8

To be fair if you hit the ball 2.5 times out of 10 you are pretty good in baseball.

This is FAKE NEWS

the idea of this ranking is so retarded that truly only an american would fall for it.

yeah, well say that to my face buddy

>ranking based on subjective perception by ESPN, an American sports media outlet

lol, nice try tho

>nerve as a metric
>hand eye coordination when multiple sports aren't ball based or don't use hands
>flexibility as a metric
>nothing about the amount of practice it takes to become good

ESPN is the only network here to actually show soccer games, so you're lucky it's even included.

>only network

What are...

>Fox Sports
>NBC Sports
>beIn Sports
>Eleven Sports

This is cringeworthy

looks like something someone would make in middle school

ITT: butthurt faggots around the world because their sport isn't athletic.

Genuinely, I wonder which is larger.
Percentage of points scored by men over 7' in the NBA
Or
Percentage of male population over 7'.

>Ameristats

wow we got btfo

ALPHABILITY

>FOOTBALL

>DIVEGRASS

>gymnastics has a higher PWR than rugby
tip top lel

>dribbling, tackling, ball control
>"kicking the ball"
What?

What is it with americans and not being able to comprehend the term "skill"? According to this list skill seems to be a non-factor in sports. It all comes down to physical- and to a lesser extent mental attributes.

In reality one could score 10.00 in all of these attributes and still be below average player even in american sports. If a basketball player hasn't mastered the correct technique to shoot, pass and dribble with the ball then he can't even utilize these attributes to the fullest.

why do americans always try to statify everything?
this is retarded, those are some mongoloid's numbers assigned arbitrarily.

this reminds me that one retard trying to use stats in Fulham who failed horribly and then acussed everyone of racism or something and called the police just because they sacked him, an absolute cunt.

average player in the NBA has been 6'7'' for about 50 years now. Sure most other sports favor not being a manlet but you basically have zero chance of playing basketball in the NBA if youre not tall. Theres almost always more people over 7 feet in the NBA than under 6 feet at any given time

>Your lucky
It actually needs taking off, same as all the other sports leaving just them 4 games Americans play.

"SKILL" lol ok buddy

Sports is about ATHLETICISM.

Why don't you go ahead and call video gamers athletes as well. They have a lot of "SKILL".

>t. mathlet

lol at sudamericans and eurotrash not being able to comprehend basic math and statistics.

I bet you've taken a few fists in the ring.

Well this ends it then, I was completely satisfied watching a sport but it turns out an American broadcaster says
American sports are more skillful than the ones I like so I better get into American sports.

Which one shall I follow and what team?

I don't like blacks, Spanish or Americans for that matter, I don't see the point off having more than 1 rest break and if you can fit the ball in 1 hand that should get fucked off.

So what do I follow America?

Hockey

You can fit the ball in one hand and there's a version of it where it's not fucking freezing it called Hockey.

>Puck
>Ball

what did he mean by this?

Puck you buddy. Learn to approximate.

>approximate

what did he mean by this?

lol soft pooftah cant handle the cold.

>rodeo
>4.00

>falling for ancient bait

One of your national languages is french.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glasshouse

lol that has nothing to do with you being a soft faggot.

But it has everything to do with you being a soft faggot.

You also forgot flopping

>football is the third hardest
>hand egg is too easy it is not even on the ranking
ameridoop BTFO

lol britbongs butthurt that their national sport sucks hahaha

also what happen to it's coming home pfhahaha

I'm not a fan of cricket to tell you the truth and I couldn't really give a fuck where the ashes reside.

>brit doesn't care about cricket

wow a real patriot you are

Where's muh hurling?

Thank you for actually making sense, it's what the rest of the world already know
>If you don't love football you don't love America
With the rise of the left wing and a truly unpopular president is it more than a coincidence that football grounds are half empty?

ok

>conveniently forgets to take eye-feet coordination into account
What did they mean by this?

>Oh no! :(

>they rate wrestling as an actual, unironical sport
>it ranks 5th

you cannot, CAN NOT, make this shit up people

This is some bullshit

fuck handegg

Yeah, it's basically Murricans going "I never done dat so it must be easy" on pretty much everything except their four big leagues.

And I don't even mean "it looks easy". More like "never seen it but it sounds easy". The biggest tell is probably handball's position relative to basketball.

>skiing that low

lol

>le pass to one of the 10 other people on your team
>skill

Wew

Do you guys believe it's just that or is it just banter?

classic brainlet post from a fucking leaf

Do you actually believe your sport takes more skill than any other sport? Because ive played 4 sports at high-level, one being soccer and i can say for certain it doesnt take the most skill

>ive played 4 sports at high-level, one being soccer

Cool which club did you play for? Barcelona? Man City?

>canadian high level soccer player
No such thing exist. So you played soccer but you didn't notice that there's a giant gap between what you can do with the ball and what Messi can do? Anyone can fight boxing but there's a difference between some bum swinging his arms and Manny Pacquiao.

>No such thing exist. So you played soccer but you didn't notice that there's a giant gap between what you can do with the ball and what Messi can do?
Theres also a giant gap between what i can do and what Brady can do or what Crosby can do or what Judge can do.

>Anyone can fight boxing but there's a difference between some bum swinging his arms and Manny Pacquiao.

Not saying I was the best. Im saying I didnt just play some beer league pickup game, but Ive atleast played the sports. Have you? I expect youre just talking out your ass like most hues

You want to use some argument from authority to say that soccer is reduced to >just pass the ball to the other player LMAO