Top fucking keked

Top fucking keked.

>it's going to be alright, the pound's going to recover

lmao. Face it, Sup Forums. You've screwed the UK economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/UKX:IND
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$0.03 has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for shilling. George S.

>what are exports??

>Having a different opinion

Lololol XDDDD shit poster XDDDD

Once people stop dumping pounds it will recover senpai

Nice axes.

>goes down 10 cents
what a tragedy

>developed countries across the world desperate to devalue currency and encourage economic industrial growth
>Europe gifts us with a temporary devaluation
>all of a sudden FTSE rallies to highest this year
>Mexico, Canada, Australia forming qu yes to secure trade deals
>this is great for UK exports

Meanwhile in Europe, the Merkeljerk Empire continues to stagnate to levels unprecedented

whats a idiot. a currency by itself isnt a economy. its juts a component of one. a lower currency value will increase exports. they cant support a $1.50 currency with oil gold and diamonds to low

all 3 of those commodities devalued in the last 10 years and all 3 the UK has. brits own mineral rights in africa but gem quality diamonds are less profitable than diamond dust for drills and industrial cutting blades now days and for many years. they sell the dust by the pound and expensive rings have diamonds that only weight grams

>thank you for shilling

Compare the GBP to real currency please, not USD.

Naah they will be fiiiiiine

>what are exports??
>well??
The UK has a service economy, dipshit

what is trading volume, Moshe?

Yes, depreciating the pound will encourage home production and shift our reliance away from imports.

t. coal miner

Why do you suppose that is? And what might help the Uk develop exports to grow their economy?

UK export is on rise. Actually we at our family have bought some artisting items from UK for about 70-80 pounds.

desu lads I'm making some tidy money on this panic, and hope to buy a house with the cut in interest rates, hopeful decline in the rate of population growth (reducing or at least slowing house price rises) and additional monies earned from my investments.

We're not going to become inwards facing anyway. Give it 5 years and we'll end up with free trade with Europe and a bunch of other countries as well.

>Once people stop dumping pounds it will recover senpai
that's the thing, they haven't stopped, and won't stop, especially after the UK's central bank announced a possible devaluation

>developed countries across the world desperate to devalue currency and encourage economic industrial growth
bullshit, only very few developed, export-dependent economies do that (>japan), the rest may only try to increase inflation sometimes (>euros)

>a lower currency value will increase exports
yah, and fuck up the rest of the economy

Who gives a fuck? This will affect the poor and the rich. Us middle class will continue to shitpost from our parents' basements just fine.

Also tourism will rise.

We will give you some of our oil money, bros.

>durrr currency dropping 10% overnight is good for exports!
Except UK doesn't really make anything anymore so there's nothing to export. Oh yeah all foreign goods just got 10% more expensive. Huge boost to the ol economy lads.

>American education

why is the pound dropping when British stocks are fine right now? what magic are they working? bloomberg.com/quote/UKX:IND

Really don't think it's going to happen lad. Fundamentally, nothing has changed. Not even started the process to leave the EU yet. Other countries likely to follow. The whole thing is a bureaucratic protectionist shambles and I can't wait to be untied from it.

I hope you're leaving the EU too, frog. Le Pen wills it.

>screwed

A weak pound is going to draw capital and investment into the UK.

It's the EU that is screwed without them. m8

Most FTSE 100 stocks are global companies which earn most of their earnings overseas in $ but are priced in £. Therefore, in £ terms, following the 10% drop in price and initial panic sell-off, they ended up being hugely undervalued. Again, this is where I made some tidy money. I'm not worried at all about the economy.

implying a weak pound isn't a good thing.

They're going to lose 15% of their budget if we leave and a major export market if they try to fuck us over with tariffs.

Also you realise that services can be exported too? Not all trade has to be done on ships lad.

>And what might help the Uk develop exports to grow their economy?
The UK hasn't relied on exports for a LONG time, and most of Europe's banking, financial, ICT and other services are located in the UK, and employs a huge percentage of the population (mostly the well-educated, and young, i.e. the guys who voted "remain"). The leave vote fucked the UK's best and brightest, and will only benefit the poor and stupid working in dying industries.

>bloomberg.com/quote/UKX:IND
The FTSE100 is filled with multinational corporations, they are not domestic businesses. For that, look at the FTSE250. Secondly, the GBP/EUR or GBP/USD ratio of the currencies is more indicative of short-term fiscal policies as well as all that shitty HF forex trading. The Sterling reflects British economy more, whereas the FTSE's are tied into international trade more.

Let's see what happens when Osborne cracks down on those QE and tax raises promises..

A weak pound is going to scare away investors. The EU looks more stable

>20 cents
Woooooooow 20 fucking cents they will never recober

>Dropped like 15 cents from market uncertainty
> is the economic destruction of the UK

Ohh no I guess OP is right guys Imwithher now

British stocks are improving due to their main revenue not being pound but being traded on the pound in london. Look at the companies who are improving, fresnillo is a mexican mining company, TUI is a german travel company, WPP is an international marketing firm. The multinationals are doing well on the stock market due to the strength of foreign currencies.

Have a look at the companies performing poorly, they are by and large british with primarily domestic interests.

>tfw he thinks we're actually going to help those in dying, uncompetitive industries
>tfw we're basically going to live through the 80s again without EU funding to deprived communities and Thatcher 2.0 and right-wing Tories ruling us. I find it hilarious that these deprived communities think they're going to benefit. The money is all going to big business.

Face it lads. We're going full right-wing free market capitalism and it's going to be glorious.

>$0.10

Big fucking deal

>Jun 27

Yeah, pfft. I mean like they're jUST 10 CENTS I mean duhhh pfft gimme my macdonald's

But if you wanted the UK to start exporting again, what would create a desirable market climate to do that?

We haven't even left the EU though. Any changes we see now is literally just gambling Jews playing the stocks and speculating on currency.

Sorry m8, negative interest rates and bans on short selling are going to scare away investors, capital is already fleeing the EU into the US.

The UK has saved itself from collective failure.

Honestly if the lower classes felt betrayed - that's because they were. Notice, how all the remain fags were middle and up. The eu has benefited them while completelly forsaking those that it seeked to help in the first place. So it's no wonder that the blue collars are pissed off.
>tl;dr - eu has made the rich richer, and the poor stagnate.
>mutti merkel has deposited 0.5 euros into your account.

Those are actually investors who don't feel safe in investing their money in the UK anymore, so that you great English people can feel safe and take your country back from niggers.

Having me a heavy manufacturing base for one. Oh wait you shipped all that shit out to France and Germany.

Right, they don't feel safe investing money while everything is up in the air, but as soon as we get a deal on the table and people actually know what's going to happen, it will be business as usual.

>as soon as we get a deal on the table
Sometime in 2018..

Hold on to your butts, lads.

Nah mate I give it 3 days max

>implying the UK needed to export goods in the first place
This is a false premise at best, the UK's economy was fine just exporting services. But yah, a lower currency will increase competitiveness, but not by much, given that the manufacturing and commodity markets are crowded as fuck, and mostly by developing countries, that can easily outcompete the UK.

dnr

Got anymore like this?

>3 days max

> not even down 20c

Canada's was up to 1.10 per USD like 2 years ago... We are at 77 cents now

get on our level

That was a joke my shitskin friend

Isn't that just when negotiations are finalized in a legal sense? Deals are being renegotiated right now, last I heard. I don't think they're just going to hang you fellas out to dry like that. And if those cunts do something like that we'll bomb them and take all their oil and shit.

Kek

I'm on business travel for the next two weeks. I'll be back to check the usual britpol threads about how the economy is charging forward stronger than ever before..

Trade deals on an international level tend to take a shitload of time. Years and years.

That's why the UK will opt for an EEA membership.

Tbh I believe 0 of what you said

>mfw UK is 9th largest global exporter

Their stock market is the highest it's ever been.

That's over a period of two years, for it it to drop like this over a month is distressing

But we want their oil user don't u understand

>leave EU
>get EEA membership; keeping single market
>ban benefits for migrants
>get free trade agreements with other non-EU countries
>don't have any of Merkucks "refugees"

We'll be fine.

>He thinks the EU is the one responsible for the immigrants
>He thinks joining the EEA won't make the UK less influential in the EU and more unstable as an EU satelite

Is NOT screwed, it is just another step to shape the country into OUR next Conquest

>mfw UK is 9th largest global exporter (by value)*
That's because it mostly exports high value goods (military hardware, planes, industrial supplies, etc), and that value also includes SERVICE exports

The pound, being a currency, is consumer-driven. Right now the average consumer is in full-on panic mode because they know less than shit about what's happening.

The FTSE, on the other hand, is industry driven. And it's had its best week for 4 years.

Unlike you, we have nukes and one of the most powerful military forces in the world, so they can bloody well try.
I don't care about those coming here to work. I just don't want them receiving ANYTHING from the government. They can't make us.

Don't care about influence in the EU because I voted for the entire thing to be destroyed.

I'm happy for you to come here and unclog my toilet with your tongue, Bulgarian.

The UK is truly the king of Cucked Nations.

silver and gold going up made wonders for our mining companies.

Bad quality meme kill yourseld/10

/thread

>mfw Yuropoors jelly of Anglo supremacy

Muh we have nukes
Muh glorious empire again
Muh EU gonna collapse

we'll see who's gonna be in the shit and who won't

>Supremacy

Even Egyptians are more capable of using logic

It spiked just before the vote to unusually high levels so the damage is overexaggerated.

even our border guards hate americans

Nige for president

>4%

>We're going full right-wing free market capitalism
We did that for some time, and it was glorious. If the UK did it, it would be godly!

>jew yorker
Now we need a westexit

East coasters go fuck yourselves.

>we'll see who's gonna be in the shit and who won't

Dad country has already won that war user.

Yeah but you're both poor. Both of you together earn less than half what the average Brit does, even after the £ falling 10%. Stay mad, Yuropoor.

Praise Thatcher. EU OUT!

>pound freefalls
>b-but the exports XD DUDE CHEAP EXPORTS LMAO XDDDDD

>pound deadcat bounces
>hahaha SEE THIS SHIT? pound is now expensive again our entire economy is saved REMAINERS BTFO WEW LADS HAHA ISNT IT FUNNY ;)))

You can't win OP.

Just sit back and watch as the panic compounds and the entire economy shrinks into a recession even Japan can't manage to get themselves into. Whatever happened so far is literally nothing compared to what's about to happen

t. geopolitics & stock market pro

>implying changes can come true without any problems

Are you that Bulgarian that keeps shitposting about a European Superstate?

wew

[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

>it's another #Bremain pseudo economics experts pretend they know what they're talking about thread

>there was a shockwave from a shocking event
>the ultimate outcome is determined years in advance of the act
Whether you're for or against, anyone saying this about the economic end of the br exit is either a vitriolic crybaby or a complete economic ignorant.

a-are you XDA1

>google returns some Sup Forumscraft wiki page

no and Sup Forumscraft is autistic as fuck to be frankly honest with you lad

aaaa

what exactly fucked up your rate that bad?