Have thousands of tv shows, vidya, books, flicks, movies, films and kinos on my backlog

>have thousands of tv shows, vidya, books, flicks, movies, films and kinos on my backlog
>have nothing but free time to enjoy them due to being a pampered NEET
>starting anything feels like an existential chore so just end up pushing F5 again and again on these stupid boards instead, always adding more and more to the backlog but never completing anything
I simply am not there

yep that's what happen

Probably because life is relative and if you're given everything on a platter then it's worthless but if you fight for it then it's the world to you

Stop being a NEET you fucking loser

whatever OP. Accept that's your burden. You get eveything and have to suffer a bit for it. Still better than working a dayjob and 7 eleven night shift to get your 5 kids theoigh their medicine study so that their kids can live your lifestyle.

because your free time has no value user

Nothing better than kino watched after a hard day's work

god NEETs make me so fucking angry

You have a low attention span then. Being a NEET has nothing to do with it.

>backlog currently 89 movies long and growing

kill me

>dude just get a job and/or gf and then you will magically find motivation in life!

wagecuck simpletons need to be gassed

>89
oh no. poor thing.

i have to stop adding stuff

Go to sleep, wagies. You need to get up in the morning.

this

but its true somehow. i used to be a neet. got a job i pretty much like and a gf and life is better. it's the sense of accomplishment that you won't get consuming tv series

there is no sense of accomplishment in labor or having a gf

if you can NEET there is no reason not to

maybe you habe to try harder my friend.

why

That kinda worked for me. I was a depressed, lazy, unfulfilled NEET for years and barely did anything. Then I got a decent job and I got a sense of direction in life, like I was headed somewhere. Could afford my own place instead of leeching off my parents, I started being more productive, and felt a sense of accomplishment. Watching movies don't feel like a chore anymore, and I'm not worried about my life either. Not saying that's going to work for everyone though, but it's certainly something to consider.

i watch one thing, then add three, four things. repeat. i'm basically teasing myself with stuff i will never watch.

because there is a feeling of accomplishment and im a former neet. it takes effort though. its up to you. but if you happy neeting around, there is nothing wrong with that, srsly