Why are women so evil, Sup Forums?

Why are women so evil, Sup Forums?

they take after their mothers

>man was fat
>continually tried to keep his wife fat
>wouldn't lose weight even after his wife did
>wife is somehow the bad guy???

You virgins are fucking pathetic >>>r9gay

Classic hypergamy. She went from 3/10 to 7/10. Husband probably remained a 4/10.

Hypergamy kicked in, she rationalized some reason to leave him and find a higher status guy. Most modern women have no morals or higher values that will compete with hypergamy.

Of course, she has also overestimated her market value and is probably in for a surprise. She may be a 7 or 7.5/10 now, but she's a single mother. Automatic 2-3 point deduction. And lots of high status males who will just rule her out entirely.

None of us knows the ins and outs but on the face of it the 'husband' who no doubt stuck by her and loved her unconditionally for however long they were together, no matter what her weight was etc. got pushed to the wayside as soon as she lost her weight and started getting a bit of male attention. Sounds about right to me.

How's it feel to be such a sexless freak?

Shes still ugly

I'm married and have 2 kids yo. So not exactly sexless.

How's it feel to be a cuck white knight? You realize she ain't gonna suck yo dick for this, right?

Shes a pump and dump

If this was a guy getting fit and dumping his fat wife, everyone here would applaud.

Boomers ruined the planet and threw the bill at their kids.

Looks like you are the cuck to me, cactus nigger

get a load of this retard

because they won't date nice guys like you of course

Chill out, Pedro.
She's gonna ride some cocks until she realizes that she is only valuable to good looking guys as long as she keeps her head under the table, nobody wants to take charge of a slutty single mother when he can get a young qt to settle down.
so in the end she will go back to her cuck husband.

t. a millennial with a liberal arts degree and student loans he's about to default on

Weak

t. entitled Boomer with no sense of socio economics

>36
>getting requests for dates
Sounds like bull 36 is over the hill most women don't get anything without a lot of effort at that point. Especially with multiple kids,

>husband forced her to drink 4 liters of coke a day
???

I'm starting to think that Sup Forums hates faggots because we don't have to deal with the vaginaljew holy KEK help my sides.

These threads are like women saying all men are evil with the sole intent of exploiting their bodies because some guy cheated on one.

Go back to /r9k/

>faggots aren't promiscuous degenerates

Just like males. It doesn't justify them, but you are deluded if you think that only womans do this.

>letting your woman on social media where raj can spam her until her ego inflates
all in all its what normal people deserve for thinking premarital sex is okay

Men leave ugly women when they become successful, fat women leave poor women when they become attractive. What's retarded is that now she's saying she got ''sexploited''. I guess you gotta keep an innocent image of yourself somehow after fucking the shit out of 86 guys every week.

>I'll choke on your dick in the bathroom
>he means that much to me

Classic woman logic.

>Marrying an obese woman to begin with

Its the guys fault, fat women are ticking timebombs

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that if Sup Forums could literally choose their sexuality and marry other Sup Forumslacks they could actually organize to change things rather than depending on the chance that the female they try to marry isn't some crazy hag who will just decide to steal the child and the money.

What man, and therefore Sup Forums needs is companionship which which previously came in the form of women, without companionship, love, men have little to fight for.

Besides it's not like the chad culture doesn't exist with straight men, they are just lucky that stds are harder to pass when you are having vagoo sex.

>no doubt stuck by her
fuck off, what is more likely is that he was shitty to her and was a worthless fatty himself and when she lost weight she realized she didnt need to continue to resign herself to being with such a fucking loser

Guy was probably a fat ass too. He should have lost the weight as well.

Suburban females seem fine.

No more cucked than the faggot rural males wanting a handout.

>mfw Omega

>What man, and therefore Sup Forums needs is companionship
That is something everyone needs, escept antisocial ones, we are social creatures in nature.
The problem here is more about ethics and morals.
That woman formed a family with some guy, they have childs in common, but now chads are requesting her, and she literally jump on the dicks without remorse.

>only 27
>Not a self-entitled piece of shit who blames others for his failures
Keep crying, libtard.

Lot of projecting you are doing without knowing a single thing except that she left him.

not as much as the faggot i was responding to

That's what I'm saying, hopefully in a few years we won't need women to have children anymore and men can form partnerships, sexual or not, to save this fucking world.

Is absolutely correct

You are the retard.

>self-entitled
>not the generation demanding pensions until they die at age 115 because they "earned it"

Here's your (((You)))

(You)se it wisely.