How is it even possible that an entire nation turned so evil?

How is it even possible that an entire nation turned so evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>turned
They were always evil. Nazism was when they tried to do good. It didn't work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

history is written by the winners, look at Germany now and tell me that what Merkel is doing now is not evil

Germans always were and always will be evil

Normies follow whoever is in charge. Normies are the ones who are evil.

how ncan tyou be so fucking retareded7
you know nothing about their history faggot
fgirst its not evil
second they werent all nazis
kys

That implies that germany isn't evil now.

Wew didn't know Stockholm syndrome was so high in my cunt

The guy on the left looks like my grandfather.

Austrian influence. Wherever there is evil in Europe, find the Austrian behind it.

>le pedophile nazi aussie shitposter xDDDD

almost as bad as ikibey and jorge

It's not like every single German was employed in a concentration camp. Antisemitism was a common occurance in history especially during times of dissatisfaction, and millions of Germans simply voted for Hitler because they were frustrated by Germany suffering from economic restrictions imposed by the Versailles deal and wanted to make Germany great again. By the time the systematic eradication of Jews and other minorities came to light it was around 1942, the war successes were coming to a halt and general frustration spread anyway. By that time it was impossible to unvote Hitler. His rise to power was creeping, accompanied by populism, and his evil plans were executed by a relatively small circle of people carefully selected for their loyalty and conviction.

germans love to obey, you just need an evil leader to turn the entire nation into psychopathic killing machine

Because people were willing to look the other way while Hitler brought them victory after victory.
At one point it was too late.

Yeah really, Sup Forums is trying to infest every board nowadays.

Keep yourself to your containment board. I can't fucking believe some of the shit you're spewing

>Merkel is doing now is not evil
what is she actually doing?

Wouldn't say an entire nation tbqh. The nazis never got more than a third of votes. Most Germans weren't administering death camps.

Encouraging the birthrates of ethnic Germans through gibs, of course :^)

>history is written by the winners

Love this meme

It's almost as if it isn't possible and historical documentations of events have been skewed.

I am not a bad person.
Am I really bad?

action and reaction

Didn't want to reply to you.
Sorry

yeah I'm sure David Irving, the Daily Stormer, and Sup Forums are much more trustworthy and reliable than the entire field of history since WWII

This shows that even the most civilized and noble of all people can be seduced by populist rhetorics and bring death and suffering over the world.
I think everybody should learn from our mistakes, in time of nuclear weapons we cant afford another hitler

are germans able to feel?

>a-all those h-historians are k-kikes anyway

>history is written by the winners

They are though.
Except Sup Forums is more left wing this year than it was last.

Wouldn't give a fuck about all the hate then

>look at Germany now and tell me that what Merkel is doing now is not evil
*looks at Germany*
What Merkel is doing now isn't evil.

True Nazism has never been tried though

In their own country

Look at the Euro cucks who replied to you. Sad emasculated nigger lovers.

>Except Sup Forums is more left wing this year than it was last.
So? int isn't a political board man.

Are Russians?

Ethnic replacement of a long established people is pretty fucking evil.

Really? Even though the chaps who created it ended up running the country it was designed for for a long time?

The swede user is implying that Sup Forums is more Sup Forums these days, when in fact the opposite is true.

Nazism promised a Europe without Jews and a thousand year realm. Never achieved. So true Nazism has never been tried sweetie.

this. It's because socially liberal tumblr/redditfaggots came here en mass

>Entire thread is jerking off to how EVIL germans are
>killing us is now evil

Hmm

Immigration isn't the same as ethnic replacement mate. And higher than average immigration in Germany in the last 5 years have been due to global circumstances affecting faraway nations, and outside of Merkels control.

You won't convince anyone by playing tough on the internet... especially considering you're canadian.

And not because mods keep deleting current affairs or "racis" threads? Sup Forums is just retarded memes, sneaky diaspora and generals. That's how the mods want it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone Mohammad. You sure love your niggers.

Say that to my face, Bilel.

I get b& every time I make a China hate thread so maybe you're right. I also made a thread calling America niggers and the same thing happened.

>The swede user is implying that Sup Forums is more Sup Forums these days
No he's not. He's saying y'all need to go back. That you appear in many boards. On the contrary, he's saying that Sup Forums isn't the place for you, because it's not.

You Europeans need to go back to
And stop being such a nigger loving faggots.

>Nazism promised a Europe without Jews and a thousand year realm
Yeah, and it failed to deliver. And it wasn't some abstract concept of nazism that promised those things. It was Hitler, in person, who did. And then it turns out he was a right idiot.

Put down the nunchuks mate I don't want no trouble

Except I don't post on/pol/.
If my political views are closer to Sup Forums, then so be it, but I'm not going to run off to some circlejerk just because some don't like it.

>I want Sup Forums to be a safe space for brown people.

>and it failed to deliver
Exactly, thus true Nazism has never been tried. Hitler had some good ideas.

If jews are subhuman why were there so many jewish scientists?

evil? the fuck are you smoking?

>Immigration isn't the same as ethnic replacement
That's correct, but in this case it is ethnic replacement.
These aren't germans entering germany, nor is it non-germans entering a germany of replacement level german birth-rates.

yeah minority blaming and genocide is pretty common even today from time to time it just happens.

the only thing you added that made it a bit worse is that famous german efficiency... that's why it will forever be remembered.

>six million scientists walked into ovens with no resistance
lmao

Again, pls answer the question

1. Jews aren't "subhuman."
2. Academia is run on nepotism and Jews are highly ethno-centric.

the mark of the subhuman is the lack of foreskin.

>muh tumblr boogeyman
Hello 2014 newfag, what's your favorite subreddit? I assume you got here from reading about the absolutely EBIN 4chins raid or le gamergate on le encyclopedia dramatica.

Noo, thus it tried and failed. And even if it hadn't, the proposals nazism offered to solve the problems were horrible and immoral to begin with.
>Hitler had some good ideas.
None of his own, no. Any good idea he advocated for was an idea someone else came up with. Therefore there really is no reason to try to redeem his name, unless you agree with him on the terrible shit too. It's what makes stormfags so easy to spot.

Um sweetie, reddit and tumblr are notoriously socially liberal. Sup Forums was racist as fuck before you redditors even got here. Redditors even watered down Sup Forums with your trump shit. How many BLACKED memes have you posted today?

>Hitler had some good ideas.

Like what, the usual populist stuff?

With all due respect, it doesnt look like it is a hoax?

If you look into the offical reports/numbers, nazi germany had only 300k people killed (not 6 million)

And if you also look at the jews that wrote books about escaping germans camps they later admitted that it was fake/hoax to "keep up the awareness"

You can do your own research, I just advised against doing it on google.

VW Beetle

Hahahahahaha you got bullied by Jamaicans and now have severe mental issues because of it

Pussy faggot

Horrible and immoral seems subjective. They were noble goals. If it's goals never saw fruition, then the true form of it's ideology has never actually been tried.

Most of them were never delivered because of the war

at least we didn't genocide our own people lmao

The only people bullied by Jamaicans are their Jamaican dance partners.

define "evil"

Yeah
Jamaica should be forced to take refugees you're in favour of this tolerant idea?

>things that i don't like
>t. generation speshul snowflake

Genocide is not noble, neither as a goal or a means.
>If it's goals never saw fruition, then the true form of it's ideology has never actually been tried.
Or it just means the the ideology doesn't work, and cannot accomplish the goals the people who devised it or used it had in mind.

German

Would people really hate me or just reject me irl for being g****** or is it just on Sup Forums?

>Horrible and immoral seems subjective.

*tip fedora*

>marketed by German automaker Volkswagen (VW) from 1938 until 2003.
Given how long it lasted, it was a apparently good idea.
>The need for this kind of car, and its functional objectives, was formulated by the leader of Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, who wanted a cheap, simple car to be mass-produced for his country's new road network.

>Genocide is not noble, neither as a goal or a means.
Nice opinion
>Or it just means the the ideology doesn't work
It was working, until something called WW2 broke out. Duh. Left to it's own devices the system is sound. It has just never been tried.

what's even your fucking problem?

ask a nambla member about that, or some myanmari soldiers genociding muslims. i'm sure they can explain it to you why they are not horrible immoral or evil.

>The Nazi's were objectively immoral
*tips menorah*

>Left to it's own devices the system is sound.
Except it doesn't work that way. Nazism advocates expansionism, not isolationism.

>Caring about shitskins
>Not aligning with groups who share your priorities
moralfagging redditors

senpai did nothign wrong desu

Germany wasn't the first country to mass produce simple and cheap cars

German autism, if it's not put to good use making over engineered guns and cars, it turns malevolent and genocidal.

>a nambla member about that, or some myanmari soldiers genociding muslims
Yes. Two groups that, like the nazis, are horrible and should not exist.

So? You wanted an example of a good idea. I gave you an example. So was the autobahn. Ethnic cleansing and hating Jews weren't original Nazi ideas either.

>Didn't fulfill lebensraum
>Still claims that it's been tried instead of the attempt.

Churchill killed millions of Indians, no one considers UK evil though.

yeah but ask them if they agree with you. in fact this guy right here is the living example how values are not universal and how morals are subjective.

love these threads

kim, tyrone and mohamad need to let off some steam

I would rather be evil instead of getting cucked by roaches for centuries