At least i have my Sup Forums bros

>tfw you acting redpill has led to spending 4th of jew lie alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhM4VQFkw04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you say, OP? And who did you say it to?

You're never alone user

I don't give a fuck anymore.

We all die sooner or later anyways.

nothing. i just act redpill all the time. my friends are really blue pilled and i'm not

sounds like you're just autistic then. surely you could provide an example

You are never alone, user.

Ok

The other day in class a girl said she liked Louis CK. Naturally, all the guys were like "OMG HE'S SO FUNNY HAHA" because she was cute and they were wanting her affection and maybe a slice of her pussy.

HOWEVER, I just stayed quiet. Not to be rude, but he was the king of cuck. I wasn't about to explain what cuck was or why louis ck was a blue pill cuck, but whatever. That's them every day. They even paid $200 to go see panic at the disco

every board has one of those noobs
ALWAYS hide your powerlevel
and i mean fucking ALWAYS in every topic
>what? 6 million jews died? wow thats really evil of this klitler dude

It's just days and days of that humor/ideas/philosophy. It really really really is hollow. I can't hang out with them because it's more rewarding to read a book than be around selfish millennials...and i'm 23

w-what are you talking about user, l-life is amazing

It's bad dude. Like one time this guy came over and saw me on Sup Forums (it was a dorm situation, he just walked in) and he saw a little bit

and now every time I say something, he loudly brings up Sup Forums in class. They were having some discussion about politics or something so I mentioned a statistic and he loudly says "WHERE'D YOU GET THAT FROM? Sup Forums?!" and he starts laughing maniacally and then proceeds to talk about what Sup Forums is and such to a class

so yeah, blue pilled as fuck. anyone know that feel?

There's a saying; don't stick out of the wheat field.
(not sure that's english though)

I don't do it actively. it's very passive. I just don't act blue pilled and that's enough to make me stick out.

Come here bro

I'm extremely lonely too. Wish I was never born desu

try having friends who support marxism, wtf do i do?

>having friends

wtf dude

Post more stories. I'm bad at hiding my power level.

i used to have marxist friends too
not anymore since i made fun of them lol

I bet you shy away aswell instead of properly defend yourself.

tell them to get a job and see how great it is to be taxed progressively

Well basically I have friends who think they are smarter than they are and that they know how to solve the world problems. So we'd go to lunch and they would see some story on CNN and then spend the whole lunch debating the topic, regardless of what it is. Never mind none of them are amateurs, it's like a real life facebook wall-fight. It's REALLY sad.

I was invited to one of their parties a few weeks ago and I showed up and it was just god awful. Nigger-tier music. 20-something-year-olds drinking to be cool. Everyone was wearing pac sun. Conversations were just shit. I tried sofa king hard to make the situation better, but senpai....it was hopeless. And to them, all of this was a good time.

So I left early (I had to clean my place anyway because my parents were visiting), and on Monday they were like "DUDE YOU JUST STRAIGHT DIPPED OUT ON US!!!"

I feel sorry for you that you can not express yourself toward you family.
I'm just a meme country, but I will take you up the ass anytime, poor frog.
Btw, blue + red make green (the shitties group of politicians ever)

YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE ALONE IN THIS WORLD

ok so if you haven't figured out by now, this Sup Forums guy was also black. yeah.

Anyway, he liked this girl. She was white, w/e. She was also hella liberal Cali girl. He would do anything for that pussy.

I was with them 8 hours a day for a year. It was painful. Every day he made countless attempts to be with this girl. I wanted to tell him "Desu, we are men. If the female does not respond, we cast her aside."

But he kept on pursuing. She tried to be cute and said she liked Spongebob (le omg GUYZ haff u seen da spongbob ebis0de? lol im 21 but I steel watch it cuz xD)

So this nigga...for real...starts laughing like Mr Fuckin Krabs. You know, the AUGH-AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH ....AT EVERYTHING. Bonus points if someone tells a joke or some pun and after everyone else chuckled, he came in with this loud fucking Krabs laugh. He did all of this...because some girl said she liked spongebob and she cucked the hell out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhM4VQFkw04

I have defended my views at times...but very very rarely. There is no fight to be had. It's not worth wasting my time or losing a friend.