Renting an apartment on the croatian seaside via airbnb for almost two years now

>renting an apartment on the croatian seaside via airbnb for almost two years now
>renting it mostly to brits, but bunch of scandinavians also come
>finally after two years of renting, first american shows up yesterday
>50 years old fat, but not obese, guy from kansas shows up
>very chatty and pleasant fellow, seems like everything will go just fine
>today he calls me and says his shower is clogged and i have to come and fix it ASAP
>obviously thing must be fixed so i called a plummer, met him in the city and went to the apartment with him
>enter the bathroom, see a feet of brown water in the shower, small pieces of shit floating in it
>turns out he shat while taking a shower and tried to mush pieces of shit into the drain with his toes
>not only he did that but he's saying it's a perfectly normal thing to do in his culture, i'll even quote him ''there's nothing better than taking a shit while in the shower''

are you americans really so deranged? i'll never host a single one of you again, you barbaric retards.

i remember a thread a few years ago where people talked about doing that and I was just absolutely disgusted. I hope it is not common.

I've never heard of this...The drain isn't big enough for shit

>look mater i posted it again

You posted this a few days ago. Fuck off.

Wasn't this some reddit shit originally? I remember seeing this same story except with a woman instead of a man in one of the fat-shaming friday threads.

Hahaha slav problems everybody

Its perfectly normal to defecate in the shower of someone you have disdain for. Like someone in a shittier country than you.

i too have never heard of a drain so small ones shit does not pass thru it

exactly how poor are you, OP

Kek,

I know you guys have it on us hard. We are light years behind you etc.

But I met a couple of American guys in my lifetime. And while they were cool and all, fine number of them were also nasty AF. Dirty and all, they never seemed to care, like it was normal not cleaning after themselves, leaving dirty dishes and all. AND THEIR NAILS... THEIR
FUCKING NAILS! Why do you guys refuse to cut your fucknig nails?!

You can put stereotypes on us, but my mother thought me how to clean myself and the area around me.

You guys shit on the French, but all the French people I met are way more cleaner then you.

Waffle stomping has existed long before leddit, my young friend.

It's pretty common in America. Unlike you guys we all have jobs and live a pretty on the go lifestyle so it's best to multitask when you can, time is money after all. Maybe it will teach you to improve your backward third world plumbing.

Oh boy

Ffs, i hope this is b8.

>Kansas

There's your fucking problem. Americans from fly over states are sub human.

>Australia has a high number of croat descended people and both nations shitpost like machines
Coincidence? I don't think so

I'm not clear on the problem. Wash your shower not shit capable at all, or was it just not able to handle a proper American shit?

THIS!

The coasts are cesspools of liberal faggotry. Try again

Single fat guys in his 50s, probably mildly autistic.

Yes its bait

This is what is jokingly called "waffle stomping". I've never heard of someone acrually doing it.

I only piss in the shower, feels good man.

>waffle stomping
Holy crap....my fuggin sides

Copy pasta is copy pasta try harder

>white man from Kansas
Republican detected

I bet you didn't even offer the man some hospitality corn, you rude piece of shit.

>just stomping it down there
>not rubbing it against the drain holes as if it were a cheese grater

No wonder the dumbass clogged it.

Stop posting this same fucking thread.

>american shows up

What was his name?
I know a couple of Jews who say its normal to pee in the shower.

I piss in the shower every day. The ammonia in my piss kills the mold on my shower curtain.

his name is brayden. must admit, never heard that name before he showed up.

>believing a word of that
Someone who should still only be lurking detected.

Agreed. Plus, if you have diarrhea, you might as well do a 2-for-1 and shit in the shower.

Can I rent the place at a discount r8 m8? Promise not to shit in your shower

>This is what is jokingly called "waffle stomping"

Kek, it's that common they've given it a name. Americans confirmed subhuman, even Indians keep it in the designated Street.

No, no one does that in America. We have toilets for a reason. That guy was just fucked up.

plumber here
toilets have a 3-4" diameter drain pipe for a reason. your tubs only have a 1 1/2" drain. piss all you like in your showers, but if you shit, you need to break it up with your hands before you push it down the drain. it's just common sense

answer me fuckin mirko

Guess you got your shit handed to you faggot lel ;)

sorry it's already booked all the way up to early september

brits are always welcome though, best guests ever and they leave insane tips