What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Diversion of water for agriculture.

There was never a sea there, comrade.

The left image is capitalist propaganda.

>more land
>bad
>this sea ever being productive

>planet has been changing throughout its existence
>it never stopped changing
>if a change happens it MUST be bad
>if a change happens it MUST be out fault
>"guise, guise, we NEED to cripple our industries!"

>he thinks this is a carbon related climate change thread

this
we have explored about 5-10% of the oceans
fuck those salty bastards
(yes i know is a sea)

Communism

go back to work, comrade

>he somehow read "carbon" in my post

>The sands of the Aralkum and the dust that originates from it contain pollutants.The desert's location on a powerful east-west airstream has resulted in pesticides in the dust being found in the blood of penguins inAntarctica. Aral dust has also been found in the fields ofRussia, the forests of Norway, and in the glaciers ofGreenland.

Of course I wouldn't expect hue monkeys to understand environmental issues.

Yes goyim, slave away for the proletariat!

This, why is this even a thread?

Useless lake was destroyed to make for productive farm land.

Except this is objectively bad and clearly caused by the Soviet irrigation projects.

>the diversion of the rivers which feed the lake for cotton production is somehow not our fault

it happened after they got freed of communism :0)

Well it's not our fault, it's the soviets' fault.

ARALFAGS BTFO

You know what country cares about environmental issues?

>Brazil.

Is this who you want to be?

this

Soviet union of happenings my friend

What are you even trying to say?

Look, I get it, you're in your industrial revolution phase at the moment so environmental concerns impede that progress, but that doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that environmental disasters happen and they have pretty wide ranging effects.

That land is now a desert full of toxic dust, not suitable for any kind of development. It is clearly bad in direct contradiction of your previous post. Quite similar to all the land made available by deforestation of the Amazon which is promptly washed away by the first heavy rainfall.

We were done with the industrial revolution in 1900s.
Regardless of that. My country has historically cared about nature as one of its major concerns.
We protected it at all costs and now we do not have the development, the arable land or anything that would come out of not stopping its destruction.

We dont even use gasoline in most cars because the means of producing it is bad for nature.
Now i tell you; nothing came out of it.

We have more disasters happening in our country than ever and no amount of tax can help it.
All the time and money we have spent was for nothing.

You may care about it all you want but i am warning you that it is an endless pit to try to fill with cash.

protecting your environment isn't a bad thing at all. At least you're not another China (garbage fill of the world).

Commies diverted the water for agriculture, but alot of their canals were poorly built so they lost most of that water before they even got to the farmlands

soviet engineering