Should women be allowed to be police officers?

Should women be allowed to be police officers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1aTsjyLqc
youtube.com/watch?v=hY8cEZJ_8wg
cookcountysheriff.org/InmateMisconduct.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z1D3N8jtNIs
youtube.com/watch?v=T_X5S8QgF-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc
youtube.com/watch?v=KaxLMiO4FGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6hhv_sEh3-E
imdb.com/title/tt2241475/?ref_=nv_sr_6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, not soldiers though.

MRA autists can't understand the concept of childbearing at war.

Nope

Greatly needed to not get sued by every female criminal.

This is supposed to give you a boner, right?

if they meet the same requirements as men, i dont see why not

>The alpha male plants their seed into the helpless european cunt continuing the next generation of humans.

If a women proves to be physically capable of the male standards, let her be in the police.
Abolish the special female test and you're good.

Not without a partner.

Source?

Sure, if they can take down a 300lb man that's resisting.

>Should women be allowed to

No.

Its wouldn't have gone much better for a man, honestly. Severely outnumbered.

what movie is this?
i gotta know for....reasons

>turkroach
Have you prayed 5 times today? How is it to have a religion that resemles a dick in your anus?
fckn degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=2C1aTsjyLqc

>save it to my computer as "disgusting rape propaganda.webm"
>fap endlessly
>when I die and they raid my computer they will think I downloaded this not to fap, but to show the world the true face of patriarchy

Last time I went to rehab, there was this thing where we had to tell our "life story" in front of everyone. Supposedly healing or something. A large portion of the girls had been raped or molested, and they'd get up there and cry while explaining it. Some girls went into quite a bit of detail. I literally struggled to hide boners. Felt like I was 14 again (fucking old now).

>inb4 degenerate druggie

5 years clean nigga

No.

The main difference in that case is that they would actually need to gang up on the male cop. Being rekt by a single chav is embarrassing. Also, if they held down the cop and he was anally raped, he'd probably hate it and want to kill the fuckers when he recovers. The female cop probably came and enjoyed the rape on a primal level so she'll have to deal with both the shame of being a failure of a cop and the shame of enjoying being raped by a stranger.

should have just sprayed everyone until that can felt light.

NO! The job of men is to work, innovate and advance the world. The job of women is to raise the next generation and take care of the home. Almost every successful civilization has followed this template, those that did not have died without anything to be remembered by.

Women rights = right to be whores = abortions = low birthrates = immigration = 3rd world immigration = Muslims dominate = Shariah law = no women rights. Way to go ladies, at least you were liberated for a few generations, so I guess destroying the Western Civilization was worth it.

Police Academy 4

in peaceful neighbourhoods its totally fine because there's almost no physical work. but any area infested by migrant rapefugees / serious crimes needs physically strong male police officers.

>1 post by this ID

slide thread

Also Rapey teim starts at 1:05:00

Fug that's hot

There actually are some legitimate reasons to have some female cops, and there's a few women that could do it. Almost all the problems you would have from putting women in the infantry are non-existent or negligible for police work.

Yeah, why not?
This, war is a man affair's a women can be strong but not as strong.

There should be a very small minority that are and are used for some of the more heinous crimes, things like talking to a young child that got raped, and are brought on because they have psychology degrees. As for your standard police officer, no. They can not handle a 300lb man who does nothing but lift all day in hand to hand combat.

Riot GBH, webm shows everything. The movie cuts sound and plays music.

>faggot softie austrian

Why don't you say those words to the trash diaspora turks who are shitting on you every single day?

I stayed in austria for a while and loved watching how you fucking pussies get cucked into submission and stared at the floor while getting rekt by subhuman peasant turks.

No wonder all your women are racemixers, who in their right minds would mate with effeminate, coward, soft pseudo-man

This is completely anecdotal but I've got an aunt who is a police seargeant and she's pretty red pilled and tough. Seriously one of the few women I respect as an equal, had a shitty childhood, worked to prosecute paedos in london, hates the scum of society, fervently right wing but still has an essential spirit of compassion for the downtrodden. Only downside is that she's unmarried and collects animals to deal with her lonliness. So I'd say that if you are a typical woman, go for the traditional route but if you are a no hope munter, become a police officer. At least then you've got some hope of making a positive difference to society.

congrats on your sobriety.

>giving women power
>ever
Nope.

kek

what a subhuman

Ex officer here.

They really, really should. Some of the female officers I was with we're amazing.

protip: Rapists aren't this goodlooking in real life.
Neither are female cops.

Dude, we are not talking about your sexual experiences with them but about their usefulness in service. Man.

that's the thing. The great equalizer is a gun or taser or even bear mace. But suddenly cops are not allowed to use these items bc it occasionally results in the death of the person who resisted in the first place.

So, no, in todays society, women should not be beat cops.

Sounds like a good reason to do drugs

But that's also pretty sad

Did any of em let mohhamed BLACKED em in exchange for letting him go free

This is more painful to watch than the op vid.

If they have guns then why not.

I got a boner reading this post

>Should women be allowed

No, women should be told. Never ask a women to decide what she wants because frankly she doesn't know what she wants.

I bet they're really good at canvasing neighborhoods for plastic butter knives and old bicycle wheels.

What show is this?

this its not fucking rocket science retards

Yeah going around picking up assault branches outta bushes with your female coworkers sounds fun and all but it's different when you're doing actually police work.

Friends

>female cops

youtube.com/watch?v=hY8cEZJ_8wg

You're American. Surely a woman can shoot black people just as well as a man can?

Yes
We need someone who can go to the schools and tell people about how its great to be a service to your community
And also to make drivers take alcohol tests and such

They are preferable to deal with female criminals and also guard female jails. But only the ones that become as strong as an average male officer, you can't go lowering the standards just to be more inclusive or whatever

>But only the ones that become as strong as an average male officer

You have a point with female criminals and guards but it's not possible for women to be as strong without heavy hormone treatment. Your typical crackhead would beat the shit out of a woman cop hand to hand

Kek
e
k

No, women do not have willpower.

Women can definitely learn martial arts and kick some asses (not to mention they'd have guns, sticks, tazers), perhaps those would be a minority, but don't let the memes get to your head.

>bantz tbqh

German cop here, females are pretty useless, at least in anything that involves force. A scenario like in pic related wouldn't have happened tho, since female officers are never alone. I had a different opinion on them before this whole refugee thing started, but they've prove completely unsuited for this kind of work, both psychological and physically.

Also my favorite thing right now is
>female coworker is asking questions
>muslim men don't even knowledge her and talk to me instead
kek.

>Last time I went to rehab, there was this thing where we had to tell our "life story" in front of everyone. Supposedly healing or something. A large portion of the girls had been raped or molested, and they'd get up there and cry while explaining it. Some girls went into quite a bit of detail. I literally struggled to hide boners. Felt like I was 14 again (fucking old now).
In all honesty there bro, I would struggle too. I would probably even jerk in the bathroom during break.

How many years till the civil war in Germany begins, in your prediction?

You know that children dont just randomly come out of a women right?

>german cop with rape fantasies

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But in all honesty, op webm is kinda of hot.

Fuck out of here namefag we don't like your kind in these parts.

Watch the first video, then you may answer.

cookcountysheriff.org/InmateMisconduct.html

If women should not be allowed to be soldiers (or drafted) then why should women have the ability to vote in elections that directly impact those who are draftable (or are soldiers)?

I think anyone capable of meeting the basic requirements should be allowed to do the job
lowering the basic requirements is where I draw the line

They can train and reach a point where they can hold their own against maybe 50% of men. The issue is that women have so little mass. If you have a 5'9" woman who's in really good shape she'll weight maybe 140 pounds. Now take an average 5'9" 180 pound man and he'd destroy her. In close quarters you don't have a chance to use a gun/tazer

My aunt who's a really stronk independent woman, an EMT, firefighter, and search and rescue dop trainer told me about her firefighting training. Women had to meet the same requirements as men. One part of their test was they had to carry a 180 pound man out of a building. None of the men had any issues but none of the women were able to. She had trained for 3 months prior to this in anticipation and it took her another 2 months before she was able to pass. When she went out on calls she was always paired up with the strongest man just in case. She eventually moved on to something else because she couldn't physically keep up

you know that soldiers are notoriously horny, especially when they're on the front lines?

Pic Related.

Molested by her ex stepdad and uncle when she was younger. They would take turns. After this she cried for a minute telling me that she thought I was a nice person. A few minutes later her tits were out and I made her spread her ass and pu55y open in doggy position.

Thats one boners thats gonna be gone soon

That would take some major crisis. Other than that, it's rather unlikely. Can't speak for all cops, but Bundespolizei is heavily right leaning. We're the ones experiencing that shit from first hand. In case of civil war, expect many deserters from us.
Not really rape fantasies haha, but simply imagine being in a situation like this. I'm simply a perverted fuck, I would honestly feel sorry for these girls, but my boner would still be maximum.

Yeah, the webm is hot. She simply surrendered almost immediately.

>but my boner would still be maximum.
Dick can't lie

I know man, I have some friends, Officers in the Army, they lean right as well.

This lawless insanity will clow up in our faces at some day.

Just imagine, when Hartz4 and Sozialhilfe wont be paid to the migrants because of an economy collapse anymore, the will leave their ghettos and plunder our neighborhoods.

Glad we can count on you.

Fucking hell, that's a top kek if I've ever seen one, good job.

Sure

Wonder what her face looks like.

People will change their opinion as soon as there is even the slightest shortage.
>Glad we can count on you.
Me and many more. We fucking hate doing this shit and our current government. If shits hits the fan, we'll probably operate independent as most us don't want to fight our own people.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1D3N8jtNIs

youtube.com/watch?v=T_X5S8QgF-k

youtube.com/watch?v=ojvHyQCHhVc

youtube.com/watch?v=KaxLMiO4FGQ

They need a partner at least, I guess in certain circumstances they can have a calming effect on people, act as an adrenaline dump but it's hard to say if it's worth the risk.

>why should women have the ability to vote in elections
They shouldn't.

>hey guise i herd u said women aren't pysically imposing enough 2 b police officers but look at this picture her ass is great bet u feel silly now

i fucking hate modern society

congrats on 5 years bruv

Fuck no, its stupid as shit to have a female be int he role of a police officer because they can't actually handle a suspect.

>but don't let the memes get to your head
You're the one that let memes get to your head. Equality is the meme, and it's based on a desire to believe and not facts.
A woman will not be able to take down a decently fit man that's actually trying to hurt her even with a stick.
Tasers and Guns yes, but efficiency is what's desired, not possibility.

imdb.com/title/tt2241475/?ref_=nv_sr_6
Source for those that want to know

>drunk
>sitting position in car
>handcuffed

Can't think of any male officers I could take with those cards stacked against me...a woman though.

Are you kidding? Have you seen women shoot?

good for you bro, stay clean man

Ikr, they always lean backwards when holding a longgun, insteaf of leaning into it. It is hilarious.

:) Treue um Treue

Ya, that one punch he gave her while handcuffed really knocked the shit out of her even though it wasn't a solid punch

Women are like live-bearing fish. Once they get a drop of semen, they save it and are pregnant for life.

so fuckin stupid

we actually let these women in, paying them instead of more men. why? muh feelings

Fuck no. They judge every situation by their emotions instead of logic and usually end up harming the innocent and letting the "bad boys" their sexually attracted to off the hook.

>MRA

What? No one in that movement argues for more women doing fucking anything.

>it's a "Sup Forums fails at reading comprehension and gets everything backwards" episode

>going in out numbered that much
only if you have a fucking machine gun

no but bunnies should

Full webm / story?

I think so