/DCG/ Dallas Cowboys General

Sean Lee needs new hamstrings Edition

5-4 and the rest of the league breathes a long awaited sigh of relief for the Cowboys loss

So lets recap:
Cowboys healthy = Top 5 Team in the league
Cowboys not healthy = get beat by failcons

As always post game with Norm and Donny @ 1310 & 96.7 The Ticket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every fucking time I'm ready to start thinking that maybe Garrett is a good coach after all he pulls a shitfest like today. That was absolutely a winnable game that was just horrifically mismanaged.

More like Greatest Team Never
Can I get an amen

Like I said a few threads ago.

Pretty sure if the eagles game was this week Tyron Smith would've played.

Cowboys probably watched film on Clayborn and figured they could get away with resting Tyron this week. I'm sure the Falcons understood this as well. Guarantee it lit a fire under this guy, which is why you're seeing the kind of performance out of him. Chaz Green being terrible doesn't help either.

>HOW ABOUT DEM COWBO-

Daily reminder that the niggles and failcons have never won a super bowl. The jets have more Super Bowls than these "teams" combined.

>scoring one touchdown in four quarters against an unrated defense

o im laffin

>greatest team ever
>in pre salary cap season
Bwahahaha

aww sweetie you're upset aren't you. thats cute

>ZEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEE HEEELPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

mmmmmuh rrrrrrringgs

So after today Jerry's gonna go full Al Davis and sue the league to get Goodell fired, isn't he?

Mcadoo about to get shit canned

LmaaooOoOooOoo

Real talk though sweetie posting needs to stop. It is bullying and not nice.

>Sean Lee
>gone
>Zeke
>gone for a while
>Defense
>still shit
We're lucky to make 10-6 this season.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

>never winning a super bowl

Should be some great threads a week from tonight, lads

No division in all of professional sports quite like the NFC East of the NFL

>someone wasted their time on the keyboard typing out every H and every A

You'll be lucky to be 7-9.

Cowboys destroy Eagles next week!!!! Niggers!!!!

>chaz green

who let that garbage ass bum put on a uniform

Thanks Aiden

Dallas is a joke of a city, joke of a team and joke of an owner.

Also dry rub isn't bar-b-que

The Fan > tickshit

>5 Super Bowls

Stay mad, shitadelphia niggles.

They also can't pay their fucking cops' pensions, so they'll have to raise taxes

Honestly...would anyone give a shit if Dallas was nuked in a few hours?

>not knowing how to copy and paste

Texans are real retards.

I like Dallas, it's a nice city.

>it's another Philadelphian angry over the fact that his city is being invaded by niggers and muslims

>"dem bois are gonna win out"
>"we gonna win da division"
>"Dak is better dan Wentz"
>"top 3 in da NFC"
>"real contenders"

Cowboys winning next week ez

Kill yourself

lol you've never won anything in you life fattie XD made & buttowned

Why would I? I'm not a Cowboys fans.

REKT

So are Eagles the one and done team in the NFCE this year?

>Cowboys lose
>Giants lose
>Redskins lose
>Zeke suspended
>sherman ded
WHO CAN STOP US

Like last years cowboys? Possibly lol

I only care cause Cowboys fans spew such shit about everyone else and DEM BOYS on this board its nice when they fail like always.

You'll never win a Super Bowl with Jerry and Garrett.

>they fell for the black quarterback meme

LmaaaaooOOoOOooOoo

How long till they start ringing romo's phone off the hook..they must relize dak is overrated by now

>implying they'll beat the Seahawks or Rams on the road

They won't win another Owl this century, if we're fucking lucky

Shitadickia Niggles choke against the Rams, calling it now.

Sean Lee seriously pisses me off with his shitty body breaking everytime someone blows into his face. And for the D to suddenly go shit with him out Judi shows the lack of confidence they have in each other.

Also
>jizz green
What the fuck was Garrett thinking with having him start? Even Bell did better. That dude killed the fucking game and almost got killed Dak. Fuck you Green and fuck you Garrett.

Chiefs game was supposed to be the blowout but boys managed to win and this was supposed to be a ez win and we get BTFO.

Bell didn't do much better at all

Rasm are good this year. Would that really be considered choking, unless the rasm win like say 42-17?

There were more plays of him actually blocking then Green flailing around trying to stop the D or just standing there

We’re gonna do Dak dirty just like we did Romo dirty bros. I’m tired of it. Our QBs are put in the absolute worst situations, and our fanbase never backs them up when haters shit on them for total bullshit.

That’s my Quarterback man.

>skipping straight to Eagles vs. Seahawks
>cowboys fan knowing they're going to be BTFO next week

Dak did his best. Chaz was pure shit and was basically unguarded every play and did his best. Romo would have been injured in many of those plays but then again he's a master at reading plays so who knows what he'd be capable of. I wish Dak could be elite at reading plays

Saints vs Eagles in SB

>there are people that don't think dak, wentz, or goff are good QB's
is it autism?

Any week the cowboys lose is a great week in my book.

At least I can accept the fact my team is mediocre

They are still living 10 years ago and don't realize all the elites (Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc) are in their mid 30's or nearing 40 and don't have much time left.

Cowboys are gonna finish third in the NFC east behind the redskins. You heard it here first

Romo wasn’t particularly elite at reading plays until the later half of his career.

However veteran Romo was special in that regard, and I don’t expect Dak to ever be as good as him in that area since Romo was one of the best, but he has talents of his own that we should build around.

We need a proper fucking deep threat WR. I’ve seen Dak make deep throws just fine throughout his career when the opportunity is present. In his first ever preseason, he dropped loads of bombs. Butler is literally the only one who can get separation downfield, and Dak hits him well.

I want to get rid of Dez. He doesn’t fit our style of play whatsoever. Dak likes to hit targets with separation since he doesn’t really have the kind of arm to zip balls in to tight windows and Dez doesn’t even pull double teams anymore. He’s so fucking useless to our game plan. We literally look better when he isn’t even playing.

>Romo wasn’t particularly elite at reading plays until the later half of his career.
That is completely false. Romo was reading moving opposing defenses the year he started over Bledsoe

Really activates the old almonds

Lets not do the reach that Sproles is anywhere comparable to Elliott. Eagles are still with all their main offensive weapons, and looks like their backups on their line are just better and not to mention already had a established and deep defense before this year anyway. There is no comparison to the Eagles injuries and the Cowboys. Cowboys main injuries just mean a lot more to the cohesion of the team

You're right, Sproles >>>> Elliott

(You)

desu I'd take prime sproles over Elliott, especially in today's nfl

imagine if him or Reggie Bush were ten years younger with today's game. absolute insanity

t. Cowboys fan

>Cowboys player gets bullshit suspension

>HAHAHAH losers

>Winner gets in trouble for cheating the 2nd time

>why is the league picking on them??!??!

Shit tier bait.

But here, take this with you.

>someone thought that was a clever joke

Any other Cowboys fans really enjoy experiencing prostate orgasms?

Serious question guys: Does the Cowboys FO have the balls to get rid of Dez?

He’s no longer elite and isn’t fit for the team we are trying to be. We’re grossly over-paying him to be an active hinderance to this team. I like Dez as a person, but the Cowboys are a better team without him.

It's not the cowboys if they aren't overpaying some flashy WR

>NFCE standings are a palindrome
RARE MATHS

What are you on about?