Australia
Peru
Denmark
Italy, with no refball

>Australia
>Peru
>Denmark
>Sweden

Make no mistake, Australia will not make the world cup. The team is psychologically cooked and will choke in a penalty shootout to Honduras.

Peru is also a bit of a lock, same with Sweden.

Ireland/Denmark somewhat more unpredictable. Tipping Ireland.

>Also
the map

Honduras and Peru are kill. I want to see Ireland qualify. Italy will refball their way in because they're shit.

>Australia
>Peru
>Ireland
>Sweden

Gareca just took a picture with a bride and the morale of the country about the game went up. I hate this superstitious country.

Peru's press is unironically cancer and it's likely their fault that Peru is probably gonna get eliminated again.

>Australia vs Honduras (0-0)
Australia
>Perú vs New Zealand (0-0)
Perú
>Ireland vs Denmark (0-0)
Denmark
>Italy vs Sweden (0-1)
Italy

>Pah-oo

My only hope is that New Zeland is flying commercial via Buenos Aires which is insane.

Also the fact that there is extra time if the 90 minutes end in a 0-0 draw

wat

>Italy BTFO
How will Italy recover from this? (if that happens)

Yeah, do us a favor and do the Bilardo on them.

hopefully they just won't.
fuck filthy shitalians

>Peru are kill
lel no

I forgot this

We only need one goal and we're trough. Ventura doesnt seem like a guy who likes to switch things up either.

you realize ofcourse that you don't even need to score, right?

30 year war 2: electric boogaloo

Yes but Italy will most likely score once so if we go for one goal they need 3 goals or even 4 if they want to go trough directly.

Australia
New Zealand
Denmark
Italy

>even 4 if they want to go trough directly
I don't think you understand how that works m8

>The team is psychologically cooked and will choke in a penalty shootout to Honduras.
>penalty shootout
>another 0-0
Fucking great

UEFA rules are different, if you score a pre-determined number of goals the referee instantly blows the whistle and cake is carried out onto the pitch for the winning side.

If Sweden scores 1 goal in Italy. We'll have 3 points because of the away goal rule. So Italy needs to score 4 goals to not have to play penalty rounds.

>I don't think you understand how that works m8
Literally (you)

What did he mean by this?

yeah, see, that's not how it works.
away goals are only taken into account if the aggregate score is a draw.
if you score, italy would need 3 goals to qualify directly, because the aggregate would be 3-2 for them.

away goals count double. Everyone knows this

But-but YouTube comments told me

STILL cant believe USA is out of the world cup buds

so I ask again, how do I kill myself without actually dying?

normal people are fucking retarded and spread missinformation.
this is not news m8

what did he mean by this

it should just be aggregate goals though, with away counts x2 rule, extremely simple to understand

Castrate yourself

All the major shock results appear to be happening at the qualifying stage this time, so nobody will be surprised when England take the WC home.

The 4 most populous countries in the world together have 44.3% of the worlds population yet have 0 teams playing in the WORLD cup.

Ireland didn't fight in the 30 Year War, so it's more like Battle of Clontarf for us.

Pyrrhic victory over the Danes where we lose our most important player and it winds up costing us down the line against another country anyone?

but they have played the Wrold Cup, they just didn't make it to the finals.

Who is number 4?

Indonesia

Ah right. Looking it up, only 2 of the 8 most populated countries qualified

>doctor Congo and Nigeria's population growth

I was thinking more of the catholic vs Protestant thing going on here

>India will become the most populated country within our lifetime

OFFICIAL INDISPUTABLE GOOD GUYS:
>Honduras
Everyone loves smiley darkies, and Australians are racist flogs who deserve no respect. Cahill is likeable, he should score a hatty then retire (they lose 4-3).
>New Zealand
Peruvians have very, very ugly women, and cook hamsters in weird stone oven things. Their culture also hinges on itchy knitwear, and their men are quite rapey (likely the result of their very, very ugly women). Kiwis are also cool and terrible and football which makes it funnier.
>Ireland
Denmark is one of those weird countries that nobody knows about. Isn't it Sweden? Which one is Switzerland? Nobody knows. They are all weird islands too far north. There are probably hot women up there, but this is offset by the fact that their men like to disco and recycle (gay). Paddies love to get fuck-eyed drunk and will bring a great supporter base for funny camera cutaways.
>Italy
You have to have Italy at the WC so they can lose in the quarter finals. They should only be allowed if they play Balotelli, though, and if he does something stupid/racist. Sweden were only ever interesting for Ibra, and he peaked in the Ronaldo-Ibra game a few years back.

>Honduras
>good guys

nigga what

I want NZ back in the World Cup.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMYaTWjk8MM

Only game I care about other than our own.

honduras dindu nutin

I was giving a (you)
Because they sucks
>USMNT
>BTFO because they lost against Trivago and Totodile in one of the easiest cofederations for the world cup
>China only qualified one time to the world cup and in that world cup it was the last place
>India withdrew from the world cup the only time they could participate
>Indonesia is the same case as China
Why do you think there will be 48 places for the WC in 2026?

bunch of useless Asian trash that needs to be purged

Wait what? Why would there be so many slots? It devalues the whole thing.

I think you're underestimating just how shit Honduras is.

Honduras only tries in qualifiers. Personally, I hope they go through so we can get rid of more useless AFC nobodies and have more CONCACAF in the WC.

>6 slots for CONCACRAP
Yeah, I can't wait to see Hungary vs El Salvador based match

Well I think you're overestimating how good Australia is.

CHI

>australia
>good

no, he isn't.
Honduras is just absolute garbage, that's it.

>AMERICAN

CHI

So we assume one team is garbage and the other team is more garbage, take into account the former is psychologically cooked and was shown to be left wanring on many occassions against far weaker sides. What's the result? Penalty Shootout Honduras Victory

I will say this: if you somehow go down 1-0, you're totally fucked. Honduras is beyond shit at playing football, but absolute masters at wasting time and diving.

Attention spics: Don't reply to Reality Check. He was literally raped by a 14 year old girl

She was 17 and preyed on my addiction to sex.

What?

Just another jealous pleb who deapises me from the amount of money he lost by going against my tips. He's right I did get raped, but he distorted the facts in yet another weak attempt to undermine my credibility. He's just another dickhead, pay no attention to him.

DELET THIS

Kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>1 - 0

How come Indonesia is so big yet is so irrelevant at everything, I thought it's a nice developed nation

Full of indonesians

PREPARE ANUS PERU

We should just make you play in our 4378m above sea level stadium and but FIFA always complain about it being inhuman.
>in b4 muh oxygen
Just breathe harder haha

>but FIFA always complain about it being inhuman.
you're still allowed to, that doesn't stop you, Bolivia or the other nigger country like yours that I can't remember it's name from making us white people play in your shitty mountains all of the time.

Ah yes, white people

Pls grant us victory against the spaghetti

will tonight's game yeild good memes?

I just hope it's a boring piece of shit 0-0

>look up their olympic medals
>all weight lifting and badminton

Please not again

Sweden are already at the WC, why are you all so anxious?

arrogant spic, that game actually happened and its a record holder while your busparking gypsies entertain nobody

I love Italy so much but I want my country to be seeded on WC

>1-1 to italy in 2010

im actually impressed

heres how it will go , left is places now , right is places in 2026
>AFC : 4 or 5 / 8
>CAF : 5 / 9
>CONCACAF : 3 or 4 / 6
>CONMEBOL : 4 or 5 / 6
>OFC : 0 or 1 / 1
>UEFA : 13 / 16

good luck kiwi bros

love to see you guys make it