Has science gone too far?

Has science gone too far?

>still can't instantly upload my consciousness into a kawaii loligoth purinsesu
>have to undergo years of painful surgeries and crazymaking homones just to be passable, forget about qt

Science has not gone far enough.

My God, trannies are fucking freaks

Which one can I have sex with and still legally be considered straight?

Is the top one even the same person? It looks like an Asian male becoming a white female.

The second one is definitely the same person. I don't see why any white female would want to become a white male. That's going from the most privileged class of person in history to a second class citizen.

Its too late for that m8

None.

Nah transgirls are the future. It will be great when science allows them the capacity for child birth.

My advice is start dating a faithful transgirl ASAP.

MtF isn't gay as long as they have a feminine penis.

Bones cannot be reformed that way. That's not real.

This proves what we already knew: the younger generations truly are becoming less manly. Every female to (((male))) looks exactly like the males of cohort, prbly same "size" "penis" too. Between these and the subhuman Marxist invasion of U.S. Military, what next?

THIS

This is the future Pal, we are going to be Feminized,having aDick wil be very rare

The state of the art isn't even close.

Uh yes they can..? Look up what HGH (human growth hormone) does to some athletes and wrestlers.

People are against scientific evolution. Might as well just pray the next time you get sick.

the first row is a girl who grew her hair out :)

>girl

Nice meme

dating a trap doesn't make you gay

Fucking gross, that's gay as hell.

>calling this gay

>delusion

Yeah, lusting after men is pretty gay.

STOP THIS FAGGOTRy

trans"girls"

thats the problem....these are not girls or women.
they are boys or men who grew up with the same brain like other boys and then something went wrong and all this is always felt like a women and god gave me the wrong body stuff is just an excuse to be ..in a strange way..be more normal than "gays" or whatever...
but in the body with breasts and no penis is still the consciousness of a little boy who asks himself.."what the fuck have i done" as long as the outside don't constantly tells him "no you are normal and we accept that"...

i don't believe it maybe they can get the unfucked betas with that but for me it is as crazy as these cat people with tattoos and implanted bones and hair..

all my life through the 80s and 90s being gay was no thing gay people where musicians actors club owners..rich..nobody cared at all but since the 2000s being gay and accepted just isn't enough for some specials snowflakes and all this little tumblr idiots act like they invented it and brought it to the public and now it is just sad and ridiculous..

and as long as the lgbt community openly speaks out against pisslam they can fuck off with their bullshit problems..

beta turn themselve into fake women..wow what an unexpected turn...not

who could have know that they would go that far instead of going to the gym or be musician and models like normal gays..

btw..if you want cut off someones head you need no gun

prove it's a dude

>Faithful

If they were they wouldn't be so.

It's literally the pic on the left.