/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Memetic Warfare Edition

guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vgGYwXYt3J0

Other urls found in this thread:

bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
tavinstitute.org/
tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf
state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c
hillaryspeeches.com/2013/11/04/10th-anniversary-of-the-center-for-american-progress/
youtube.com/watch?v=zy0IOZNq9Cs
cisco.com/warp/public/146/news_cisco/mobile/dlls/2011/corp_090911g.html
medium.com/@1e3d0077c3ca4df4b260e1ee0bceb6/star-sor-o-s-revenge-of-the-swiss-da8b1df53456#.oilqhthp1
youtube.com/watch?v=1ukrHiqXHJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FINISHED MINDMAP LINK HERE
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Reposting my OC from last thread for more exposure

Mindmap related.

>SUMMARY OF THE THREE FBI THREADS

The real dirt is in the Foundation, focus on the Clinton foundation.

target on social media
HRC, Soros, Jesse Williams, Tim Wise, Sidney Blumenthal, Huma Abedin, George Stephanopolous, any high-level Saudi official.

Who donates to the CF? What people work within the organization? What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made? Who has died after money has changed hands? Ask as many questions and connect as many dots. A bigger hint is to follow the money and the people. Pretend human beings are currency and see where they go.

Sen. Feinstein Gov. Charlie Baker involved with the CF, HRC and Soros

the Rothschild, Rockefeller and the Warburg families are connected to the CF and the European mass immigration crisis

The Pope has come out in support of the migrant immigration into Europe, the Vatican is being influenced by political/soros money

Netanyahu is a Soros collaborator and has control over HRC.

Soros is the kingpin.

donors wants war because russia is the last bastion of nationalism/white civilization.

Foreign money, paying in children, human traffic and God knows what else. the aid she gets from foreign countries is so big that she may actually be working for another government
Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that's why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you.

the human trafficking, fronts like Leaders and Company Ltd and the Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation
teneo holdings
gave me this source find out who pays to play, but who also gets paid not to play
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf

Do the CF leaks link drug and human trafficking profits or activities to black ops funding?
Both.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE SLIDING THE BOARD IN FULL FORCE

dropping some OC as well

Clinton, Bill had close ties to Aegis, Aegis was mysteriously absent from their 10 billion dollar defense contract in Benghazi, money cant be accounted for. Isis?

jesus thats too obvious but dont worry we in these threads together

HILLARY SPEECHES AS SECRETARY OF STATE

state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm

Does not include any speeches she gave to companies.

Contact from Cisco actively said she was NEVER there physically. The best that happened was a telepresence broadcast

Look up Craig J. Spence

Is there any dirt on Chelsea Clinton's real father?
youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

Pardoned by Clinton in the same act

>Sup Forums starts digging on CF
>CNN reports on Sup Forums
>major other leftist sites start picking it up too
>slate, AP, msnbc
Can't be random.

bump

hmm

HMM

I used to believe in (((coincidences)))

I don't anymore

>Trump purposefully posts and deletes the tweet then plants the idea that it came from Sup Forums in the mind of the media machine
>all media eyeballs on us
>they see /cfg/ and pick it up

She was also in Washington DC giving a speech on the same date as her Accenture and Goldman Sachs speeches
hillaryspeeches.com/2013/11/04/10th-anniversary-of-the-center-for-american-progress/
>10/24/13

Telepresence as in, it was over the phone or was it via satellite?

(((They))) want to stop Sup Forums from helping the FBI.

Godspeed, user.

user no don't mention the MONARCH here comes the shills

Counter-silde bump

This stuff is spooky scary

They were all telecast at the same time, connected to eachother

I dedicate this song to the Clintons.

youtube.com/watch?v=zy0IOZNq9Cs

I've been trying to get myself up to speed, but these threads are moving so fast I can't really make much of a meaningful contribution. Doesn't help that we're being slid, either.

Anyway,

>What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made?

Where can I find information about the dates CF donations were made? I've been looking through the Guccifer leaks, and all I'm able to find are long lists of donors, the range of money they donated to the foundation, but no dates.

I've tried search their names in the HRC email archive on wikileaks but so far I haven't found any hints as to when most of these people might have donated. Any help there?

Jimmy Savile was a huge pedo, and he was close to the royal family. There's no way they could have just - not known. David Icke did a huge exposé on how much effort was undertaken to keep Savile's tendencies under wraps. Just like Prince Andrew was bros with Epstein. This thing is generations old

so any findings that is shocking?

I forgot the dude, but there is someone who the Clintons knew that when put side to side show some telling characteristics.

Not in any sense proof, but with all the shit going on it could be the case.

Many.

Friendly reminder that media is actively watching this board at this moment.

the cfg threads are losing momentum
the discoveries have come to a halt - I'm worried the $hills have won

Has anyone discovered any information about human slave trade buying/selling?

There has to be something in here about it.

So are the FBI in reality one of the few based departments left in the United States? It was an FBI insider who tipped off what was going on with Nixon (Deep Throat)
Is the FBI user our Deep Throat?
Are the CIA then the opposite and are actively trying to undermine them?

Didn't they have to take down monuments of Savile?

CNN, include me in the screencap

Bill fucked up with a PMC and caused Benghazi

cisco.com/warp/public/146/news_cisco/mobile/dlls/2011/corp_090911g.html

This is completely unrelated to what she got paid for, hilariously.

She was never physically there to say anything, the ~$450k were probably campaign contributions.

The shills haven't won yet. We need to be focused, more organized. We are collecting various amounts of data but we need to compile it.

>the cfg threads are losing momentum
They've been moving at a /comfy/ pace since last night, nothing has come to a halt and shills will never win
Fuck off

Reminder to hit the fucking phone banks.

Real journalists who will get disappeared for looking into this need you to provide a screen for them to get lost in. Do your duty.

>Pretend to be a journalist
>Call and claim you're doing a story on X
>Slowly let them realize you're investigating CF

>Spam their phone banks with bullshit

>Yell about da Illuminati

He goal is to create so much noise they can't keep track of it all.

Is the media on our side though? Like FOX, would they start reporting it if we start to put together concrete evidence?

>mfw Sup Forums on CNN today
THEY'RE SENDING NEWFAGS TO SLIDE THIS THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums went from nazi worshiping to anti corruption and exposing globalist in just one election

what a time to be alive

no

What is any of this digging supposed to accomplish? It won't affect the election unless this all comes to public knowledge and no news outlet will accept 'evidence' from Sup Forums.

This is actually a pretty solid idea.

What should we ask about.

CAUTION: Be absolutely careful when calling. Use a burner phone/fake Skype account when calling and try to dance around the point; if you're too direct, you'll be hung up on.

Are we connecting these findings back to the CF?

>1 post
everytime

oh my fuck that was awful

what the fuck was that

yes

What was the report?

So awhile a go someoneentiomed godlike productions is owned by tavistock. It looks like it is. I tried to post the following but the thread was already archived.

"Uhhh I thought you were trolling but they are infact owned by tavistock, and as far as I can tell if you post the word tavistock on their site its a perm IP ban.

This is odd to me, considering I've noticed multiple times threads here, and news stories posted on left sites link back to "crazy right wing conspiracies" posted on godlike productions. In fact, I remember seeing Obama's birth certificate for the first time on that site, in a thread about how it was faked...."

The triples comfirm, take care anons.

Also, some intrepid Anons last year were doing some digging and then it just stopped all of a sudden, but one of them posted their research here:

medium.com/@1e3d0077c3ca4df4b260e1ee0bceb6/star-sor-o-s-revenge-of-the-swiss-da8b1df53456#.oilqhthp1

>what the fuck was that

Hillary Clinton without the facade.

Couldn't have picked a better fucking time for these threads to be active

How many normies decided to visit Sup Forums today to see what "neo-nazis" talk about?

How many journalists who might be on the lower end of the totem pole checking us out for some minor interesting tidbits as a result of those stories and now stumbling right into one of the biggest and all-encompassing corruption scandals in human history?

Fuck I'm just kind of laughing at the idea.

repost from previous thread:

The FBI as an aggregate may know everything, but individual FBI officers probably don't.

So this stuff can probably help a number of them put things together since we're getting a bigger picture than they might be through official and compartmentalized sources.

Additionally, any single FBI agent could ADD to the information we have here, and likely do so in a relatively anonymous manner without risking his job or life - effectively passing the information out to other FBI agents anonymously as well as out to the public at large.

Already any FBI agent reading these threads and tangentially or particularly involved with the hillary investigation might have a much better idea of what he's looking into now than he did two days ago - with information ostensibly coming from a higher level analyst in the same organization.

true form of Killary

I am fucking asking what can be done with any of this information, especially if even the FBI is in her pocket

>Autistic Neo-Nazi Image Forum Exposes Soros And The Clinton Foundation

Get ready.

I was one of those anons.

Craig j spence wasn't pardoned of anything what are you talking about

Reminder to hit the phone banks. Real journalists are investigating this. If you don't support the with a screen they will get disappeared. Additionally you can gather information and share it with the group.

>Call pretending to work for say Washington Post
>Claim to be working on a story about X
>Let them slowly figure out you're investigating CF

>Call and tell "we are legion" and hang up.

>Pretend to be a potential client.

If you are information digging be sure to record and share with the class.

Hit the fucking phone banks.

To all the journalists out there. We have your back. Slip in and get shit done.

Did you all ever hear back from the user that was approached by FBI and why did you guys stop?

Kek is watching...

We need info dumps from a quick and credible source. Too bad snowden focused his efforts in american surveillance.

All I can find on Sylvia May Payne is she was a psycoanalyst in the UK who dies in 1976. I can't find pictures of her.

you just can't make this shit up

>neo nazis on the anime imageboard have become the legit voice against globalism and corruption

i dont even know what to think anymore

I am now #MentallyHill

why come all y'all ignoring huma her aid and her connections to saudi arabia, egypt, and the muslim brotherhood?

why come y'all all ignorin bernie sanderss former press secretary who was raised by Billy boy?

come on Sup Forums get your shit together. one post by id out

>Why did you guys stop?

I was one of the main anons who would keep the threads going.

I went to sleep one night and woke up, and I couldn't find the shillary generals again.

Those threads were more heavily shilled than ANYTHING I have ever seen in my life by the way. The sliding on these threads doesn't even come close.

But everything we're researching right now is directly related to what we were doing back then.

The most important thing is that we push forward and get recognition from journalists and media.

Also

>FBI guy

You're talking about pic related yes?

He made it out. They just asked him a couple questions and let him go.

Don't go to God Like Productions
I REPEAT
DON'T GO TO GOD LIKE PRODUCTIONS

The Paris attack derailed the Sup Forums exposes Shillary threads.

if you have a very neutral professional voice, it should definitely work

>hi im bill wilson from the coperate office

its done mutliple times by this prank channel
youtube.com/watch?v=1ukrHiqXHJw

Webb Hubble

Bill Clinton's real father is Winthrop Rockefeller.

So what are the goals of the "progressive" movement and went so secret

During the Cold War, Soviet Generals were terrified to fight the Americans. They could have all the spies, all the data, all the tactics from the Americans and the Americans were still unpredictable.

Everything the Soviets had would say the Americans were coming from the North. Then one group would come from the East through a swamp because some Sergent wanted to punish his troops, a second would flank from the west because they got lost, and third group was popping in through a hole in the south wall of the compound because they had a death wish.

Do you, you glorious bastard.

>bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
>adobe flash

fuck you, give me a maltego file

Oh shit good idea.

Hello everyone working on this project

Im an Oldfag been here for about 15 years since /new/ was a thing and formor Sup Forumsard
and /raid/ board

since you guys want to start chaos i have created this website intelme dot com
for intelligence resources archive and forums discussion everything is independently own by me even the server.

...honeypot?

Elaborate on the related pic?

hello fbi

Fuck off Kike.

To the telemarketer anons,

Your job sucks. But you've been training for this day for years. Apply your skills.

Love,

user

Of course it is

>15 years since /new/ was a thing and formor Sup Forumsard
>and /raid/ board
>15 years
lol

Cool! I'll record and post results.