Why are multi-ethnic cities usually the biggest and best cities Sup Forums?

Why are multi-ethnic cities usually the biggest and best cities Sup Forums?

>German rivers

Please don't kill a good joke.

hang your head in shame

Don't get me wrong. Those cities are degenerate. I worded it badly that they are the best cities. But New York and Toronto are essential for you guys

TORONTO SUX PEOPLE THERE ARE RUDE AND ARE DEGENERATE AND THEIR ARE IMMIGRANTS AND SHITSKINS. IM SO GLAD I DONT HAVE TO LIVE IN THAT SHITHOLE.

DONT MIX UP CANADA WITH TORORNTO I LIVE IN BASED THUNDER BAY

Toronto people of races don't fuck you there are people from all over the world here its not the states there just black people as a minority

implying they became the great cities they WERE with a big nigger population.

They became great with majority white and then niggers pushed out a lot of whitey and now they're actually shit tier.

kys

>At the 2010 Census, there were 305,704 people residing in Pittsburgh, a decrease of 8.6% since 2000. 66.0% of the population was White, 25.8% Black or African American............Non-Hispanic Whites were 64.8% of the population in 2010.
>64.8%
>not diverse

Multi-ethnic cities have a slave class.

this guy is right, I live in Toronto and it's the dog's ass

faggots, dykes, trannies, niggers, SJW's feminists every fucking where

because cities with a lot of opportunities attract people from all over the world.

Toronto is a massive shithole, right behind London and Paris

Rich people like diverse foods and poor people to do shit for them.

Best cities if you are rich.

toronto, 8.4 percent black. thats a huge reason why its nice.

uh toronto is alright if you stay away from the niggers and muslims

They're a good place to visit so you can sightsee and eat ethnic food, but they're not exactly places where you can live comfortably.

multi-ethnic aka gentrified

That can be said for new york, london and paris as well, but new york looks like a 70s shithole

markham is really nice desu

it's like 95% asian there

You ever been to Kabul OP?

Uzbek, Pashtun, Baloch, Turkmen, Tajik. Oh yeah there's Hazara as well. A real melting pot of different nationalities and languages. Beautiful city that really works you should visit sometime.

Yeah, like Detroit!

oh wait.

Scarborough >>>>>>>>> Pakiham

Because white people build all of the infrastructure, and once they've attained a nice standard of living, we can give all the shit jobs to desperate immigrants who live mainly in ghettos and tenement blocks, and a few generations later wealthier immigrants come in and redevelop these areas and kick all of the poor ones out. Everyone benefits.

well new york was literally a shithole until the 90's

More like cesspits for cultural Marxist trash.

>Why are multi-ethnic cities usually the biggest
Because they get a lot of immigrants living there for the job opportunities.
>best cities
No.

Neither one is good.

oh yes, like our biggest and filthiest city, berlin (mulitkulti-ghetto)

/thread

Toronto has extremely low crime and high livability.

Reason? Its full of chinks who are generally more well behaved than whites

This.

OP is a faggot.

found the nignog

>high livability

its among the highest cost of living cities int he world.

even a shitty house is like 2 million. a hole in the wall apartment is 1.5 million.

Feels good being in the pitt

Don't know fuckall about Toronto, but I know an awful lot about NYC.

NYC was entirely unlivable until Giuliani cleaned it up in the 90s, and that took a lot of effort. And let me tell you, the South Bronx and Central Brooklyn, two of the largest..We'll say minority populations, are fucking horrendous.

NYC was saved from itself through gentrification projects and 35,000 police officers.

first, the city becomes great.
THEN, all the foreigners move in. this usually diminishes the citys greatness.

see: berlin

>Pakiham
they are moving into whitbydesh

Considering most of our big cities are less than 50% white that's about as good as cities get. Also fuck living in a big city

we must lobby Toronto city council for a designated shitting street

Well it is the symbol of 70s shittines.

based thunder bay is based

eh by, come have a blue star with me down at the legion. overs by kingston, by.

Pierre knows what's up. Paris is worse but at least Paris has history, architecture, art, and former culture. Plus Paul's.

this desu. I wouldn't trade ability to eat schwarma and roti for a nice, quiet, white city.

both are awful, faggots.

too expensive m8

is whitby going that way? I haven't been back for a few years. Grew up in Ajax, place is a mess but it always had a disproportionate amount of blacks. housing developments brought in all the pakis.

>always had a disproportionate amount of blacks
yes the niggesses are typical downtown obnoxious nigger bitches, and they hang out by themselves mostly, except for the whitewashed blacks, where they learn to behave like a non-chimp.

Yeah the curryniggers are gobbling up all the new developments in the area. Now instead of the occasional waft of manure.. you get daily wafts of curry.

They aren't.
Cities become great first, THEN they become multi-ethnic, THEN they go to shit.

I still remember when Buenos Aires literally looked just like Paris in its prime. Now it's only a few parts that keep that old charm, most of it has been torn down to build meme malls and ugly apartment blocks.

What about phoenix metro area
73 percent white
Only 5 percent black
Can conceal carry a handgun with out a permit