Where did the blonde ukrainian girl meme come from? I've seen lots of ukrainian women and they all had pitch black hair...

Where did the blonde ukrainian girl meme come from? I've seen lots of ukrainian women and they all had pitch black hair. I sometimes mistake them for gypsies. In what part of the ukraine you can meet blondes?

Other urls found in this thread:

antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4
youtu.be/xh9qIt5E9pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

odessa

You mean jewdessa?
Ukranians are really swarthy and sometimes even mongol looking. Must be turkish/tatar blood

neither russians nor ukrainians normally have "pitch black hair", they often have dark brown hair though

she is ukrainian and dyes her hair because stupid subhuman i agree with you

>Poles are light because of Goths
>Belarussians are light because of Balts
>Russians are light because of Finnics
>Ukrainians....?

What is Ukraine?

there are more blondes in ukraine than for example in france

France is a fucking zoo though

you are going to trigger the portuguese

>thailand
yeah I bet you've seen many ukrainians

I didnt even had to edit the map because the portuguese are literal niggers

We have the largest population of gingers in continental Europe and it doesn't showed here.

>Goths
>in Poland
>ever
>Poles
>light
???

literally no fucking slavic country is predominantly blonde all slavs are shitskins
>MUH CHERRYPICKED PHOTOS OF MODELS WITH DYED HAIR
yeah fuck off

fuck ukraine

fuck poland

fuck russia

fuck goths

dark hair is superior anyway.
we have very pale skin though ,lighter than poles, we are jewish tier, and they are the chosen people, I don't mind

>literally no country is predominantly blonde

fixed it for you marcel

no nigger, that would be belgium

What is this? A Ukrainian refugee?

Real Poles embrace their Gutiska heritage.

Denmark, Norway, Sweden are mostly blonde

I'm not a nigger.

you are browner than indians fucking

yes you are

hell fucking no, blue eyed yes, like 90% of them are, but blonde no chance in hell, especially Denmark

No country is mostly blonde

how do you know you fucking slavshit gypsylord mudshit? You never went abroad because you live in a gulag your only experience with foreigners is typing ''MID OR FEED'' in some shit MOBA chat.

I don't understand this map.

How are Greeks whiter than real Swedes?
How are Chinese who are yellow be white?
How are Senegalese and Sudanese who are known to be so black that they look blue be lighter than their African cousins?

They were raped by non-whites for centuries.

northern europe is blonde as fuck, you're just jelly that's all

except for all nordic countries

I'm not. I have grey eyes.

yes we are dumb fuck

Western Finland and Northern Sweden don't have more blond hair. It's a meme made up by American arm chair anthropologists.

i live in Denmark m8

nah

>I'm some slavshit worker in fucking copenhagen, where all the foreigners and mongrels are
>I can now assuredly talk about all nordic countries

fucking kill yourself

I feel bad for Europe right now, WTF is happening?

Are all Europeans cucks?

im a student though not worker and yeah its insane how many foreigners there is i expected way more danish people, i was also surprised why so many danes have brown hair since i knew nothing about scandinavia except for stereotypes so naturally i asked about it, i got told that everyone is blonde as child and for most it turns into brown as they grow older

Borderland girls are qt regardless of hair color

daily reminedr that blonde hair are overrated

Frog is somehow right. But atleast there are some blondies and gingers in Norway.

even Pooland is mostly blonde
>antropologia-fizyczna.pl/statystyki-krajow-regionow-populacji/Polska/pigmentacja-wlosow-dla-calej-ludnosci-polski-1965

and we're not even white

>g*ngers
eww

>those faces
EWWW

those are the hehe famous scancinavian beauties?

Blonde/dirty blonde is common in northern france

>even Pooland is mostly blonde
you're retarded it's very hard to find a blonde girl in this shithole

Do you not consider dirty blonde - blonde? If that's the case you're retarded.

There are lots of fake blondes in Norway too, even our national meme "Voe" is fake

>>g*ngers
Typical catholic subhuman whose ancestors burnt gingers because their hair are of the color of the fire which remembered them the devil.

this pretty much , most polacks are dirty blone from my experience.

T. Soulless redhead

>girl in this shithole
>>>
> Anonymous 09/19/17(Tue)18:28:42 No.79659738▶
> (You)
>Do you not consider dirty blonde - blonde? If that's the case you're retarded.
dirty ''blonde'' is as blone as slavic ''white'' is white

YEAH SO MANY BLONDES

>Soulless redhead

gingers tends to be the opposite of souless, probably too much soul in some cases

>dirty ''blonde'' is as blone as slavic ''white'' is white
What if I used to be platinum blonde as a kid and now I'm dirty blonde?
btw, is OP just meming or most of ukies really are dark haired?
2bh many of Ukies I see here in Poland look like pic rel, generally they tend to stand out from the Poles.

Like 40/60 dark blonde-black/brown

That's how I imagined actually

holy shit, is this biggest meme map of all time?

I think this one is more reliable

lmao what the fuck

well, most Ukranians I've seen here in Portugal have blonde hair

Argentina es blanca

Are you all undead over there or something? Also
>US
>30% white

We are based. How can the world even compete?

The one with ethnic Russian population. Ukrainians are turkic subhumans

This

Finnics>>>>>Turkics

Agree. Germanics, Celts, Balts, Finnics/ethnic Russians >>> West Slavs >>> non-European garbage which is the rest of the world is

I agree.

Are ethnic Russians typically blonde?

Blonde wheat, ash blonde, light chestnut, sometimes ginger. Blue, grey, green eyes almost exclusively. if you don't confuse ethnic Russian with a Norwegian - it's not ethnic Russian 99,999/100,000 times

If South Brazil was a country it would be mostly blonde.

Most of them have Italian ancestry so it's not like those are not fair looking niggers in denial
>SSA admixture
>European.

>if you don't confuse ethnic Russian with a Norwegian - it's not ethnic Russian 99,999/100,000 times
You have some distinct Russian facial features, I can usually spot ethnic Russian diaspora here

>we have very pale skin
That's a fucking lie amigo. 90% of you are brown as shit - and I'm a student of portuguese, so I'm biased in your favor.. lmao

You realise blond hair includes more than just pic related, right?

black hair >>>> everything
also rate my new haircut. barber didn't fuck up my back this time

>are
Piss off Ahmed

Generally you can't tell much difference and native ethnic Norwegian and ethnic Russian people look diverse enough with cheekbones, eyes and such, but it's still both pass easily in each other's nation. Varg looks like your typical Russkie and vica versa, he admitted it on his experience in Russia

>he admitted it on his experience in Russia
Link to this video?

>YEAH SO MANY BLONDES

You wanted to say,SO MANY BALDS, lol

fuck off persian nigger

Personally I think I could tell apart Russians, Poles and Skandis. I can't spot Germans in Poland tho, I think we look quite similar since most of Germs are practically west slavs in denial .

Not sure which one since he so many and talks about Russia often
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
Germans are mostly Celts and Germanics. Only Balticslavic ancestry is common in Prussia. Other places where Balticslavic ancestry exists are Baltic nations, Norway, Finland and Russia

Nice, I look like the guy in the thumbnail. Who are the retards saying Russia is not European? Asian migrants?

>Asian migrants
Americans, Putin shills, (ah)Meds, Asian migrants, tatars/bashkirs/caucasus spades, cockholes (really try to cover that they are assimilated Slavic speaking Turkic-Armenian-Jew mutts), sometimes part lipka "Poles" for the sake of banter.

During the world cup here i saw many Dutch, German and Russian people. Dutch were by far the whitest and nordic-est looking, Germans looked either weird or white American face and Russians had largest variety of looks going from Arab, Asian to white looking.

I see, seems to be quite the amount of them here on Sup Forums

Because not every passport holder of the Russian federation is ethnically Russian, retard. Ethnic Russians are 60-65% of the population thanks to Putin.

>t. never been to Finland.
They literally have white hair predominantly.

wrong

what are you talking about, dumb cigan? of course if your spend your time in some serbobisniak nigger ghetto you won't see much fair people or natives

kek, they look nothin like Polacks
here's your avg Joe from Polan

>here's your avg Joe from Polan
A Russian with a moustache.

no, Ruskie don't have that big noses

make more books sapkowski

and their women aren't all that ugly
on it

Because Russians cluster closer with Estonians, Latvians, Norwegians and Finns closer than with "Slavs"

that's why you don't stand a chance with us, we're the most horrific human form, the true nightmer of whi*es
we're the fierce Slav/Jewish hybrid and we gonna fuck you up Whi*e boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnbOcNmbpj4

>this is what russgoloids actually believe

You stick out like sore thumbs

youtu.be/xh9qIt5E9pE

from youtube

she dyed her hair obviously