Celebrity deaths you're dreading

Celebrity deaths you're dreading.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xM8zB6zm860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell be fine

clint and shatner =/

That will literally crush childhood as this man is a genuine hero and has inspired literally billions of people with the antics of the superheroes that he exclusivley created and designed by himself and nobody else.

soon

He's the cancerous faggot who basically invented Marvel and quips. He's what ruined movies.

>single-handedly responsible for the massive cancer that is capeshit

Hydra did nothing wrong?

>Captain (((America))) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. Stan Lee, contributed to the character in issue #3 in the filler text story "Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge", which introduced the character's use of his shield as a returning throwing weapon.[15] Simon said Captain America was a consciously political creation; he and Kirby were morally repulsed by the actions of Nazi Germany in the years leading up to the United States' involvement in World War II and felt war was inevitable: "The opponents to the war were all quite well organized. We wanted to have our say too."[7]

>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon[1] A poor Jewish family, the Simons lived in "a first-floor flat which doubled as my father's tailor shop."[6]

>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised.[7] His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg,[7] were Austrian Jewish immigrants

>Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin Lieber) was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City, U.S.,[2] in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents

More like Captain Israel

>invented quips in movies
Well not really.

Talentless hack.

Was always interested in money more than good works. Got where he is by riding and screwing guys like Jack Kirby.

youtu.be/xM8zB6zm860

god-tier nature docs will die with him, too, and the general public will care even less about the environment than they do already ;_;

I literally won't have anymore thoughts n his death than "Well, now I won't have to worry about finding his cameos anymore."
and then they make a CGI Stan

Jackie Chan, while not that close to death, is getting up there in age. I'd care if he died.

You mean poisoned the mind of betas with delusions of escapism.

He partly to blame for the rise of nu-males.

I hope he never dies

Worst part is the public will forever remember Stan while Kirby will be a literal who to them. Not to mention all the psuedo-nerds who hopped onto the chic geek trend after TBBT and MCU came out will glorify his death despite never picking up a comic.

i know that sounded smart in your head but maybe you should read the post you replied to very carefully again to notice the sarcasm leaking from it

Go to bed Stan

nah kevin james will live for another 5 years or so

What about the other guy?

>Celebrity deaths you're dreading.
why should i ?, i don't know any of these people.
the only thing i'm dreading is the cancerous facebook homages normies will post endlessly.

this
not just facebook though

i know that sounded smart in your head but maybe you should read the post you replied to very carefully again to notice the sarcasm leaking from it

Who will he claim next?

jerry stiller is immortal
hes a jew

Not really. Kirby will always live in the heart of real comic guys

I'm hoping he pulls an Ambrose Bierce and just dissapears in the jungle or something

Speaking of comics books related, I dont want the one piece author to die yet

Jim Shooter, as much as I like him for creating the Valiant universe he and Marvel have never gotten along well and if Sony want to develop their own cinematic universe with Shooter's creations they'll bump him off so Stan won't have any competition.

Is One Piece worth getting into? I don't like the look of the art style but it seems like Oda is just dragging things along now from comments I've seen.

Oda will die before OP ends, but with his final words he'll inspire the world to seek out his hidden manuscript for the ending.

Not me desu. The comics i have signed by him will explode in value:)

Underage detected

Quips have been around in action movies as long as action movies have been around.