What the fuck Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8170956/Gaddafi-demands-4-billion-from-EU-or-Europe-will-turn-black.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know what to make of this

>Africa's going to use the money to improve the methods of transportation for refugees coming to Europe

They'll probably spend it on guns

Just send troops to the border, why the fuck do you cucks even have a military?

Fucking retarded. Copy Australian model and watch boats stop coming for 0€.

Literally why. Spend half that on land and sea border security if you decide you're getting too enriched.

It will be a worthwhile investment then.

the EU armie?
nah more like the cuck armie

army*

I was wondering, how is this possible these niggers havent made an attack in Rome?

We basically are the house of christianity with the vatican and shit.

?

>send them euros
>so they can spend those euros...in europe.

start sinking boats and tehy will stop coming

why not just pay Libya to prevent migrants from coming getting on rafts? That's where they're primarily leaving from

oh wait, we overthrew their government and turn it into an absolute fucking mess

>EU to send 62 billion to Africa to help migrants get to Europe easier

Fixed that for ya Soros.

>62 billion worth of AK-47
The EU is finally doing something for overpopulation in Africa.

Kek, we should also give them smallpox and more guns. Make Africa great again

Why would they attack the Pope? He practically bends over backward for them.

>tfw

It's what we do in Australia.

Pay other countries to keep them.

We spend hundreds of millions a year. Including paying shit countries like Indonesia to keep hold of them.

It's money well spent.

Trying to convince the Brits not to leave.

>L-l-look we're cutting back on immigration!

Why not threaten them with war if they don't stop with the economic sabotage and cultural subversion? Because that's literally what mass migration is. People have gone to war for less, desu.

They're going to spend it on guns, boats, and having more nigger babies to send over later
wew

Why not just make it law that illegal immigrants can't use public services, can't work and won't be given any form of welfare.

Then after that why not take a tiny fraction of all this idiotic "bribe money" and form a deportation wing to your police force to round up ones that still hang around and drop them off outside the border.
Why don't Island nations simply turn back boats who come and let those who capsize their boats drown?
All this may lead to a few deaths which is unfortunate but its necessary to stop the mass migration.
After a few weeks of such policies the majority of illegal immigration would stop for good and any small amount of future illegal immigration that persists can be handled easily enough.

Well, i guess we both know the answer to our own questions - because of the Liberal consensus.

we could save money if the faggots who livein our country just let us destroy the boats and their passengers.

MUH
HUMAN
RIGHTS

>>why not just pay Libya to prevent migrants from coming getting on rafts?

I do not know ... I think the fact of libya not have stable government at the moment should difficult it

>OH JESUS HOW DO WE PUT OUT THIS FIRE
>QUICK, THROW MORE MONEY AT IT

the funny thing is that Gaddafi just wanted 4 billion for this

topkek

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8170956/Gaddafi-demands-4-billion-from-EU-or-Europe-will-turn-black.html

I'm sure North African governments will spend this money wisely

> oy vey goyim EU is great why you wanna leave
> no we just need you to pay some more taxes - not much, just for essentials like niggers

Need mo money for dem programs.

bwhahaha they'll just fuck and make even MORE refugees. that's what started this shit in the first place. immunize them, Catholic missionaries tell them not to use rubbers, feed them...POOF population explosion. the more we meddle the worse it fucking gets. They bred like cockroaches because the mortality rate was so high. Now that we stopped all that the natural order that kept the balance is fucked all to hell. Enjoy the dindus and rape, Eurofags.

Will be given to European NGOs working in Africa, that's the way it always goes.

"Dont worry guys, we know what we're doing!"

Better there than here