Just what Chris Tucker needed

Just what Chris Tucker needed.

Will it be good? At least Lethal Weapon 4 good?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker
latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html
youtu.be/kkkOCtOrAcA
youtu.be/kUs8tWJ0EWM
youtu.be/kaOefp4IDps
youtu.be/0V81mN6nvGw
youtu.be/xzyE4m1BDkI
youtube.com/watch?v=5KcwjfPdFC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wont get made

JACKIE PLEASE

3 was so bad. First time I felt like Jackie wasn't having fun making a movie.

that girl tho

Jackie is too old to do cool stunts

>girl

>LEE!

That's why you have the son Jackie never knew He had do the Extreme stunts

It could work for one movie.

One movie of Jackie trying and failing while pulling the whole I'm-getting-too-old-for-this-shit thing.

And Tucker is too fat to walk.

He looks alright for being 16 million in debt or some shit.

OP, you mention Lethal Weapon 4. I actually found it to be better than Lethal Weapon 3.

>16 million in debt
How does one even get to that point? Let alone someone like him? Didn't he get filthy fucking rich off of those movies?

>buy a mansion, with a payment plan
>buy a bunch of cars, with payment plans
>stop being in movies

Jackie Chan still wants to do this one and wants it to be set on China, he was never fond of the Rush Hour movies he thought the humor was stupid. Maybe he'll do it for money if the contract pays enough though.

Forgot pic, I like the Rush Hour trilogy better though, in my opinion Shanghai Noon was okay at best and Shanghai Knight was bad.

Every day until you get the memo

complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/where-you-at-chris-tucker

>Chris Tucker also seems to have run into money troubles. In 2011, People reported that Tucker was set to lose his $6 million home in Florida after owing the bank $4.4 million on the property. At the time, he was mum on the situation, but in 2014, Tucker’s representatives said he’d paid a huge $2.5 million lien on a property in Georgia, dispelling a TMZ report that said Tucker owed somewhere in the neighborhood of $14 million on the property. In his 2015 Netflix special, Chris Tucker: Live, he made light of his tax woes: “Take care of your business, man, and don’t listen to people. Do your own business. Be careful who you listen to, 'cause that’s the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes!”

latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-tucker-live-rush-hour-20150710-story.html

>Let's start by asking how everything is going.

>Everything is great. I've been touring for the last couple of years all around the world. Doing what I wanted to do. I started out being a stand-up comedian and eventually wanted to become an actor. I went back to my roots. Having a lot of fun. It's been great doing what I wanted to do. I never stop working. I'm always on the road, honing my craft. I'm touring around the world — Australia, the Middle East, Asia, Malaysia, Singapore.

>There were also the charitable things when I wasn't filming. I got to travel with Bill Clinton through Africa, which was an incredible experience. You get this success and other people invite you to do things and take these trips. I'm glad I said, 'I'm going to Africa and learn what's going on in the world.' It shaped me as a person and shaped my life going forward.

>Rush Hour's humor would be considered 'problematic' by today's standards
The racism is so well done in the first one, I wish we could have stuff like that again. I think that's the reason the Rush Hour show didn't even last a whole season.

Have you seen any recent Jackie chan movie? He will pretty much do anything for money.

youtu.be/kkkOCtOrAcA

>humor was stupid
Shanghai Noon is just a Western version of Rush Hour.

I think that's just code for Chris Tucker is stupid.

>Shangai Dawn taking place in China
MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK
I agree Knights was pretty bad, but it was still well produced.
Rush Hour > Shanghai ___
Jackie + Owen > Jackie + Chris

Jackie Chan once said he liked Owen Wilson better because he talks slower and is easy to understand. Do what you want with that information.

Isn't Chris in horribly funny amount of debts?

I'd watch this.

Jackie Chan and Johnny Knoxville in the lead?

Sounds watchable at least

youtu.be/kUs8tWJ0EWM

>John Cusack

Nope.

This also looks decent man, keep em coming so I can watch some of them when I'm bored

Apparently he's fairly unprofessional, which limited his chances of getting new roles. Like if you watch the bloopers for Rush Hour 1 and 2 (which are pretty funny), about half of them are Tucker fucking up in some way (calling Jackie Chan "Jackie" instead of "Lee", forgetting lines, answering his phone during a scene, etc.).

Jackie does all Amerifat movies for money he hates all of them. He does not like the humor or how the movies are made.

Yeah.. Hollywood and their way of making movies are scummy and trash, but it's kinda ironic coming from a Chinese actor, Chinese markets thrives on fucking over business partners and customers

Also, isn't Jackie the guy who were funding some shady shit with his money?

youtu.be/kaOefp4IDps

youtu.be/0V81mN6nvGw

I may or may not have seen every jackie chan film.

Jackie is kind of a scumbag in general. Basically stabbed all of Hong Kong in the back and shills for Beijing.

>90s Jackie Chan: marched in pro-democracy, pro-speech protests in Hong Kong
>2010s Jackie Chan: CCP is great there is no smog in Beijing lol

youtu.be/xzyE4m1BDkI

Yep Jackie Chan has his own production company.

He got a taste.

Didn't he also throw his son under the bus for smoking weed or some shit?

Lethal Weapon 4 was just comfy

They made up and are even making a few films together.

His latest movie was made for the Loos market

youtube.com/watch?v=5KcwjfPdFC0

>Soon Hollywood will not only pander to China they will also pander to India.

>Pander to India

Explains all the bollywood movies on netflix.

They should make a movie about the shadow war against indoor plumbing.

What the actual fuck this looks great. If he keeps making stuff like this as well he can do another 40 Rush Hours for all I care.

All that shitty CGI, ohh how the mighty have fallen.

What's with Jackie's voice, is he being dubbed over?

Your cropping skills need further developing.

From my guess the film is in chinese, and the american actors are the ones who are getting dubbed to chinese in it or something

What?

Will it get him out of the pit?

What horrible retouching, the right guy's head looks too big for his body!

>calling Jackie Chan "Jackie" instead of "Lee"

To be fair, there are a lot of movies where's jackie's character's name IS jackie, though it might be just the US dub

The phone thing though... you can tell Jackie's actually upset about it.

That is how it always looks.

No its the puffy hair on top

What are we not touching this time, a Hispanic woman's Zune?

>25 million for Rush Hour 3

Where did it all go?

She only fucks nigger

>CAHRTUH!

Lethal Weapon 4 was shit.

lethal weapon 1 was shit

>Will it be good?

No. The third was totally unmemorable and out of steam.

>you never touch a Chinese mans radio!
>I will bitch slap you back to Africa!
Remember when people had a sense of humor

rush hour 2 was just a bunch of recycled jokes it was shit

only the first one was good

shanghai knights was fucking awful too

Rush Hour 2 had a better setting, better action, better "fish out of water" jokes, a more personal (but worse) plotline, and a sexy woman stripping in a movie for 13 year olds.
Shanghai Knights had Aiden Gillan and a "Jackie Chan has to grab onto a large flag in order to not fall to his death"

JUST

What about spy next door, maybe the worst Jackie ever.

>*RING* *RING* *RING* *RING*
>If you'd like to leave a message, please wait for the tone.
>*BEEP*
>"Hey Cube, it's me Chris again. I was sitting here at home and Friday just came on BET! Man, good times. How's that script coming along? Can't wait to see it, your recent shit has been off the charts man. Well, anyway. Hit me up, it would be good to hear from you. DAAAAAAAAAAMN! Haha, just messing my man."

Would rather they have made a 3rd Shanghai Noon but too late for that.

he's on the busta rhymes diet