Tfw bills fan

>tfw bills fan

What is it about Orchard Park that makes Bills fans so fucking crazy? I wish we had that much degenerate fun down in Jew York Shitty.

someone post the webm or gif of the bills fans throwing a dildo on the field at the Patriots offense

if your team blew 4 superbowls in a row you'd probably drink heavily too

I believe it came from the Bills Pro Shop.

Think they have the cheapest seats/overall price in the league. That combined with it being Buffalo=kino trainwrecks

Good pursuit and field awareness there by Dildo

I feel like Dildo's best trait coming out of college was strict adherence to gap and lane integrity.

Unlike most teams, the Bills have a huge chunk of their parking on private lots which are completely immune to pretty much every rule the NFL has about tailgating, which means their tailgating gets insane for a huge chunk of the fans.

Combine this with the Bills being == to being from buffalo for most people from buffalo, the low price seating allowing for a younger less affluent fanbase to attend, and the team being absolute shit for a whole generation and you get insane fans.

Did this shit actually happen today? Must’ve missed it having to restart my stream or somethin

He brings it every down.

"dildo coming up, filling the hole and stuffing the tight end. Vintage dildo."

Kek

>tfw you score a rushing td

>that drive where they ran the ball down the Bills' throats and finished it off with a Brees rushing TD

>have 6 TD game
>throw zero of them

Wow they let you play football naked now? I new it was a semen slurping sport that was losing viewers, but that's just sad.

Proper Cheeky lad that streaker

willy gettin a good look at that willy.

anyone have a money shot? he's a qt