Based Putin

>VLADIMIR Putin is to send Russia’s largest battleship to Syria in a bid to crush ISIS once and for all.

>President authorises navy ship to transport 30 fighter jets & attack choppers to the Med in bid to rid the world of death cult

>The Kremlin strongman’s decision came in the wake of ISIS atrocities in Bangladesh – where it murdered 2o hostages in a restaurant in the capital Dhaka – and Baghdad, Iraq, where a car bomb killed 125 shoppers.

>The vessel is expected to arrive in the Med this Autumn, where it will liaise with land-based Russian forces already deployed in the region.

>The Admiral Kuznetsov will be packed with warplanes and attack choppers.

thesun.co.uk/news/1384059/vladimir-putin-to-deploy-russias-largest-warship-to-decimate-isis-once-and-for-all/

Putin and Trump are truly the last men who can save Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=hOzZROaFk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ
abcnews.go.com/International/250-isis-militants-killed-us-airstrikes-officials/story?id=40236189
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously, anybody who doesn't want to be allied with Russia at this point is a total complete cuck.

>tfw wanna get me sum dem Russian mil surplus

mmmmm

Agreed. The only people in the US that want to fight with Russia are paleoconservatives, like trump, and libertarians

Trump doesnt want to fight russia. He wants to work with them.

>Trump
>wants to fight with Russia

Fucking wot m8?

b8

Trump and Putin and best friends forever

Boi them isis boys sure are fukd (if they go near the sea lel)

>to fight with Russia

I meant fight with them against Isis, you autists

Obama is the one who is stuck with dividing the world against them. There's really no reason at this point and a lot can be gained from both sides if we aren't constantly trying to make Russian people miserable.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

Ohhhhh! I see.

Hahaha, it's like that episode of the IT crowd where that German fellow wanted to cook with Moss, the usage of with meaning "using him as ingredients".

Why are we enemies with russia again

>largest battleship
>actually an aircraft carrier
Was wondering for a second if russia actually still had a battleship

>tfw russian salad price decreases

Dunno, user

Honestly deserves a ban.

>Putin is to send Russia’s largest battleship to Syria in a bid to crush ISIS once and for all

Hillary and the globalists will be PISSED.

See

Hey Hillary

>Russia is the role model of Sup Forums
Let that sink in
youtube.com/watch?v=hOzZROaFk6Y

Feels good

The only death cult in the world is Russians.

They're a bunch of betas looking for an alpha (putin) to follow

Be nice to your Slavic brothers

Won't this just result in ww2 before trump gets in?

We all know Clinton and Obama made isis.

Why would they let all their efforts in manipulating isis go to waist?

3*

They might be based sometimes and worthy of cooperation, but it's still stupid as fuck to trust the Russians.

Implying I am a dirty slav.

I am Illyrian Kosovar

Russia is a suicidal nation and people and thus fit the definition of a death cult, just like retarded serbs

None of us Americans are saying we need to be Russia's greatest ally. We all think that we would gain a lot by having a good, working relationship with them

How?

its an alboshit posting with serbian flag

Fun fact:

Russia has been there for a year and ISIS still controls the same amount of territory.

The only area that ISIS is loosing ground is in Iraq thanks to the United States.

>TFW Putin le Savior of white race is only just a meme
>TFW Putin says he is going to Crush ISIS once and for all when he hasn't even done any serious damage to their operations in Syria

This guy is a dumbass.

>minarets are gone.
Thank you, user.

ISIS is being helped by americans.

Fucking amerifats

Let's ignore that the US periodically drops supplies on Aleppo and the "rebels" keep pushing on all fronts while at the same time SAA and RuAF have to deal with ISIS.

Obama took away our cheap SKS'es! The ban on importing Russian firearms did nothing to control gun violence, and it did nothing to hurt the Russians.

We shouldn't even be trying to hurt the Russians at this point, the new world order is developed nations fighting Islamic terrorism. Obama is just mad that Putin is making him dickless. I don't think anybody respects Obama internationally. What a joke.

Oh right I remember, the liberals are throwing a shit fit because the Russians are not sucking LGBT cock. Yeah that's worth ruining relations with one of the world's most powerful nations over, fighting for the rights of men to buttfuck each other.

Oh we are?

Why are they loosing ground in Iraq, but not in Syria?

Praise KEK!

But that's just it... Russia isn't fighting ISIS. They are more concerned with killing rebels.

Russia isn't bombing ISIS territory nearly as much as they do meaningless rebels.

You have no clue lol. The Cold War diehards have died off. The new anti-Russians are motivated by their Jew overlords, and guess which party in America is the one sucking Jewish cock? Democrats. Why else are we more interested in taking Assad out of power than stopping ISIS? Jews. Liberals. Kerry. and Obama.

>meaningless rebels
do you even realize that rebels are attacking from within? they're not grouped all together somewhere where they can be ignored or encircled, there're sleeping cells everywhere and they show up as soon as the supplies arrive.

Oh. You might have said that a little more clearly.

But they are just rebels. Not ISIS...

>B-but you're supporting them

Yeah, so what? We want discord in Syria because the goal is to make the Syrian government compliant to our wishes.

There are tons of different factions fighting in Syria. ISIS is undoubtedly the most dangerous. But as stated, Russia cares more about keeping Assad propped up than he does about Destroying ISIS.

Luckily for us in Iraq, there are not nearly as many different factions fighting which is why we can focus on ISIS.

Syria is just a giant clusterfuck and we are using it to our advantage and have Russia running around in circles not making any progress.

It's very smart on our part.

>rebels
>ISIS

same difference, filthy mudshit niggers need to go and stay go

assad will stay in power and you (((neocons))) can rot in hell

Best image ever. This is a key document. Needs to be reposted over and over IMHO. Makes it perfectly clear that the Democrats are working for Jewish money and nothing else.

You're not Illyrian you dirty brown fucking muzzie

URRAH

> "waaaah, I'm tha global pawah, take me to the club!"
> implying ISIS isn't kgb/asad intelli development

>Same difference

Not really. ISIS is a multi-billion dollar organization with a complex power structure and Jihadist fighters.

Rebels just want Assad gone and have no plans to carry out Jihadist attacks on the west.

So there is a big difference.

In simple terms, it's basically just another proxy war between the US and Russia.

>"But they are just rebels. Not ISIS..."
>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ

>It's very smart on our part.
Wasting taxpayer money for a conflict that you cannot win without going at war with Russia, therefore starting WWIII, is smart? that's what I call autism tbqh.

Keep voting democrats, good boy, I hope you get deployed on the front lines when shit goes out of control and your dear rebels, who in the meantime joined ISIS, give you a reality check.

Stop saying loosing ground

weeb

like I respect a man's views on foreign policy when they name themselves after a cartoon

How what ?

.t serb or russian diaspora

>Russia isn't bombing ISIS territory nearly as much as they do meaningless rebels.

The vast bulk of Rebel factions wish to make Syria into a Islamic State under Sharia Law, much akin to Saudi Arabia. You also have Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda's Syrian affiliate) that's part of the "rebels" The FSA is almost dead, they don't hold much ground compared to the more powerful forces like the Islamic Front or Al-Nusra.

> ISIS is undoubtedly the most dangerous.

ISIS has been on the defensive for almost a year now. They haven't made any significant gains since. They're properly controlled and have been barred from Western Syria. In the long run, al-Nusra is the ultimate threat. They're playing the waiting game, they're not just going full out mad dog murdering everyone, they're gaining power through influence and they have the same motivations as ISIS. Only difference is that they're more cunning and they don't wish to kill all Muslims like ISIS does.

>Not really. ISIS is a multi-billion dollar organization with a complex power structure and Jihadist fighters.

why are you lying to me like i don't know better? or do you really believe this?

Wesley Clark spilled the beans on this 10 years ago

the US and Russia struck a deal to work and share information with them and take out ISIS within the last couple of days (unconfirmed by Obongo himself however)

Ultimately, Assad is going to stay in power (imho) and the US just got cucked by Russia.

GREAT WORK KING NIGGER

Russia doesn't have to attack ISIS. That doesn't make them our enemy if that's not their priority. ISIS is our creation. It's on us to fight ISIS and we're not doing it, we're trying to fuck Putin and Assad because that's what the Jews want. ISIS don't see Russia as the West. Muslims all use Russian weapons, AK47 and AK74's. The Russian airliner that was downed was a warning shot but ISIS is not at war with Russia.

>Every Muslim has the same goal
> Ignore the fact that they are all fighting each other

Not everyone in Syria is part of ISIS...

>Wasting tax payer dollars

We spend tax payer dollars on a lot more stupid shit.

This is important because it's a geopolitical proxy war, you dumb ass Gweedo.

>Keep voting Democrat

I'm actually a Trump supporter. I just understand the world around me better than you do.

IT'S HAPPENING.

These Crazy NWO Motherfuckers are going to do it!!
To the Batbunker, Robin! WW3 is imminent!

DEFCON >9000 !!!

And this is a bad thing? Obama just cucked the Democrat party as well. Hilary and John Kerry both want to drag this war on until their Saudi Arabian and Turkish friends have complete dominance over Syria.

>> implying ISIS isn't kgb/asad intelli development

fuck off, kike

>Muslims want to live under Islamic law

How is that any different than what goes on in Iran?

>ISIS has been on the defensive

Lol. Okay Obama.

The determination is good, but the aiming is bad, should be dropped on Jerusalem. If there is a thing like thousands year old cancer, then it is Jerusalem. Those desert mercenaries can always reform with fresh finances, but only after you show them their imaginary games are finished in reality they will understand.

>Muslims all use Russian weapons

Well you're a nigger in Argentina so idk why I would expect you to know anything.

DIO

reminder that we won the goddamned cold war and it wasn't easy

also reminder that Alger Hiss and the Rosenbergs were, in fact, Soviet spies

>to crush ISIS
Stopped reading there, RT.

The kuznetsov is actually a missile cruiser that happens to carry planes.

also

>Read OP start smiling that Pyotr Veliki memes are about to start happening
>It's the kuznetsov

I bet it breaks down again.

>It's on us to fight Isis and were not doing it

Do you live under a fucking rock?

We are capturing ISIS cities in Iraq almost on a monthly basis. We just took back Fallujah.

If you don't know what you're talking about, please shut the fuck up.

Wesley Clark was a Jew that infiltrated our military. The Democrats tried to cart him out as a presidential candidate but nobody was buying that bullshit.

We *should* be taking out all those countries. I regret not voting for McCain.

A

FUCKING

DOG

Yeah you also say

"American destroy huge ISIS convoy"

Didn't know the US used mi-28s.

Maybe because we did?

There is tons of footage from the aircraft that attacked the convoy.

abcnews.go.com/International/250-isis-militants-killed-us-airstrikes-officials/story?id=40236189

Tbqh, if you allied with Russia the world balance would tip in an unprecedented way and everybody else would be screwed (probably including your citizens)

>How is that any different than what goes on in Iran?

You don't even know the difference between Iran and Saudi Arabia? Iran has a lot more liberities. Plus, by giving Syria over to Iranian influence, it will allow both the Shiites and Sunnis to constantly go to war.

>Lol. Okay Obama.

Ok then, explain how they haven't. I been participating in the /sg/ general for over 7 months now every single single day including live up to date maps of the battlefield situation. Please tell me, what territory has ISIS gained of any significance since September?

Also I assume you're a kike shill and pro-Jeb.

>voting
>implying it matters
It's not like billionaires don't move presidential and especially military lips, if not directly, they sure can fabricate evidence and present it to leaders.

>Not everyone in Syria is part of ISIS...
FSA and ISIS have the same mentality you dumbass, the only difference is that FSA is directly supported by Hussein Obama and CIA, it's not a coincidence many brigades of FSA joined ISIS in the past.

>We spend tax payer dollars on a lot more stupid shit.
>This is important because it's a geopolitical proxy war, you dumb ass Gweedo.
Yes it sure worked very well right? it was not a waste at all. You obviously don't have a job or just don't pay taxes, if my taxes were wasted like this I'd be pretty pissed, I would not make stupid excuses like you're doing.

>I'm actually a Trump supporter.
Sure thing, just like all the other 9000 Killary shills who said the same thing.

>ISIS and rebels are different entities
nah

Go watch your kids show faggot

Obama isn't fighting ISIS, he's directly opposing the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

If Obama was doing his duty in fighting ISIS we wouldn't be funding rebels to take out Assad.

If you don't believe me, believe Seymour Hersh. He's a Jew, but you sound like Jew too so that won't bother you.

Take the liberal Obama cock out of your mouth and go back to Sup Forums you Muslim sympathizer
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military

>curved runway
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>You don't know the difference between Iran and S.A.

When the fuck did I say that?

>Let's give Iran more power of the ME

Let's not.

> I sit in threads everyday! I see maps of the battlefield. Why has ISIS not gained any ground?

Because most of their fighters are supporting the efforts in Iraq because they are in a two front war. Most of their fighting power is trying to fight against us. They also haven't lost any ground that they haven't taken back. Almost like a stalemate.

>I assume you're a kike shill and pro-jeb

And this is why you're autistic.

>already have 2 airbases on ground
>muh dikk, send in the carrier to crush le ISIS cyka

yeah ISIS sure

>It sure worked out well right?

Actually it's working very well because Russia won't be able to support this campaign much longer. And since they are playing whack-a-mole with our rebels, they are basically pissing away cash that they definitely don't have.

> Goes on a spiel about Jews

Can you stop spurging out with your Jew memes?

that quote is not from Clarksteinowitzberg

>Let's not.

Why not? It will cause a distraction. Shiites vs Sunnis. Eventually they'll slaughter each other.

You do realize that the only reason why have a problem with Iran is because of the Jews right? The Jew constantly claims "OY VEY GIVE US MORE MONEY FOR DEFENSE AND PUT MORE MILITARY IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR ANOTHER SHOAH WILL HAPPEN"

>Most of their fighting power is trying to fight against us

Not really. It's mostly against the Kurds and the SAA. The Iraqi's have a horrible military that's even worse off then the SAA and Kurds. Mostly made out of fragile militias.

>And this is why you're autistic.

Says tripfag named after a Chinese children shows. Not sure if you're a Jew or not.

>Americans capturing and re-making ISIS cities
All i need to know to understand this whole mess is 2 things:
1.) UN allowing Israel to exist
2.) UN allowing American wars
UN was supposedly being established after WW2 to prevent wars, my ass it was.
There are 3 operation of UN now:
1.) start wars
2.) rescue migrants they bomb and transport them to EU
3.) economically and racially destroy Europe

its 2016 and the Russians still use Battleships? hahaha top keck

how to you move jets around? do you expect the pilots to fly 10k miles every time they need to get repairs or ammo? besides, ships can be used for long-range precision strikes.

Battleship as it is being used by the news is a very general term. Any military ship is a "battleship".

> Let's give Iran more power so they fight with Sunnis

Because that worked out so well for the past 1300 years..

>You do realize we only hate Iran because of Jews right?

More jew memes being spurged out because you don't understand geopolitics. You probably would be fine with destroying Israel too because Hitler gave you a hard on.

> Not really it's mostly against Kurds and SAA

The whole Iraqi army and Kurds are being supported by us. Our soldiers are on the ground with these people.

> Chinese kids show... another Jew just for good measure

Its good to know that you idiots are confined to this place.

you basically got everything correctly.

Do you think a World Agency, with basically the highest authorities of all governments would be used for anything positive?
The same countries that founded the Nazis, are the same who founded UN.
Its all a piece of strategy called "problem-reaction-solution",
Google it.

You create a problem, so you then can apply your already artificially prepared solution.

The UN hates Israel... in fact the UN hates the United States too because the Un is full of butthurt irrelevant 3rd world countries that are jealous.

SERBS ARE NOT WHITE. SORRY MOHAMMED
I HAVE ARMINS AND MUHAMMED MIZDALA
THOSE ARE NOT EUROPEAN NAMES YOU MOTHERFUCKING MUZZIES.
shitstains of the earth. You are turkish babies , rape products.
motherfucking gipsies from romania have more dignity than you animals that rape and pillage european lands.

thanks canada , it sounded pretty ridiculous

>crush ISIS once and for all.
How do you do that without just wiping the entire country clean of human life?

If ISIS is actually gone, someone new named ISOS or something will just take its place because you're fighting an entire fucking religion.

"Battleship" is as technically correct as "vehicle".
And its an aircraft carrier, who u have the most of, but they are worthless sitting ducks and basically worthless in a real open fight, so relax.