Just cross the Bosphorus strait

Turkey is European, more European than the balkans at least

>t. vlad the implier

You are already in Europe, dumbass

Funny post thanks

we need a new Turkey deal
one refugee goes back in exchange for a T*rk

Go to Eastern Thrace.

wtf? Syrians are unironically better than T*rks.

A better deal would be: all Turkish diaspora go back in exchange for not having to go into the oven.

Syrians maybe, but not fucking Afghans/Iraqis/Moroccans or any Sub-Saharan Africans for that matter. Turks at least work and don't rape.
Of course I'd prefer none of them, but even wishful thinking has to be somewhat realistic.

Europe with ugly alien subhumans is not Europe
How about all non-Germanics go back, Kanake?

>open borders are bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
>nationality of victims: Italy, Israel, Poland, Ukraine, Spain, France, Lebanon
>dead or injured

Consider it's a proper exotic way of pest control.

What is the alternative? Infiltration of Germany/Germanic European nations by racial foreigners under civic nationalist anti-immigration party? I say - let them die, get raped and robbed

I hate to say it but I learned that T*rks are some of the best muzzies, even though that doesn't say much. At least they don't take their goatfucker religion seriously.

That's full of durkashits.

>Syrians are unironically better than T*rks.
LMAo bullshit, Syrians are more radical islamic and retarded than turks.
How many terror attacks in europe did turks commit? 0
How many terror attacks did syrians commit? A dozen.

You meat turkmany-?

>How many terror attacks did syrians commit? A dozen.
proof?

what are you waiting for?

good luck with your dreams bro!

why?

because it sucks here and it doesnt suck in Europe. also white people.

>not USA
Whatever, don't want ur smelly kebabs stinking up our FREEDOM anyways....

whats so bad about turkey?

t. NRW Türke
I learned that non-Germanics in Germanic lands deserve to die from terror attacks

SPD 2017

its people

yeah, this is actually true
I take my previous statement back
lmao like just apply for political asylum dude say uncle erdo is being mean to you cuz ur a gülen bro

Yeah, well, now imagine how we are tired from seeing UNATTRACTIVE UGLY foreign Turkish, PIGS and Yugoslavian garbage on a daily basis

>terror attacks are bad
Bad how? Mostly ahMeds, literal sandniggers and Poles who are dying in them. Mudshits also target other mudshits and Jews. Consider German-in-DNA-only urban cuckolds are a collateral damage

bro do you think you are an european or something? your women come here to whore themselvevs. you are below us, shut up

Yes, because I'm a fully blooded German and what the fuck is a Turk anyway?

Your whole subhuman nation was named after an Albanian White Man Kemal Ataturk

You are
Part turkic goatfucker
Part kurd
Part gypsy
Part Serb rape baby
Part Circassian
Part Armenian
Part Arab - so part black so, indeed, fully a nigger

Ruled by Albanians.

Every single "Turkish" man of note was Albanian or Serbian/Croatian.

You are the ultimate cuck of a mongrel race

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Keep screeching, poorfag Albanian thrall. Your country is the end goal of what the international bankers and transnational companies prefer. 80 IQ impoverished mongrel retards who worship the alien ethnicity that rules you. Your TV stars, politicians, scientists, and elite are all part of a tiny ethnic group ruling over a population that's too dumb to organize a resistance but smart enough to make them money. Your country and genetics are the flaming bag of shit that every Westerner should strive to avoid.

wew Russia. Give the man a chance, he's clearly sad right now

mad because Turks fuck german girls in your own country?

fuck off you white pig

Ethnic or let alone racial mixing in Germany is so rare - your Vlach cavemen head will spin. When you type "deutsche frauen hassen" in google, the first suggestion is "deutsche frauen hassen türken".

German or any other European group doesn't racemix. Ever

Although I'd argue that shit like that should be even encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

Why don't you keep walking, Hayvan?

come on putin, are you still mad because of that plane?

Holy shit you are even worse than muh heritage americans

This meme isn't funny anymore lads

t. Hartz IV Kanake

why don't you go to Germany then?

I met ethnic Germans from eastern Europe, and they are vile beeings.
Imagine all this ugly nationalism, this sense of superiority that we left behind us. They literally thing "hitler did nothing wrong", while they live amongst people whome he tried to genocide

i can go on tourist visa but then what?? live illegally or apply for asylum? too risky

There is a place for this and that place is Sup Forums. I post there too but I have some sense of what goes where.

I would be careful if I were you. Erdogan issued a travel warning for Germany

>we left behind us
LMAO. I reckon how we was sitting at a family gathering in our huge mansion in good ol'e South Germany and my father's friend was complaining about his son dating a Swiss Frnch girl, the next guy told "at least she's not Greek" and everyone burst into laughter.
I'm German, rules doesn'tt exist for me. Only for people that serve us

yeah apperantly you guys burn turks and then get away with it. that neo-nazi case or whatever lul.

Get a dinghy and paddle in the Aegean until you see a greek coast guard boat.

Then pop the boat and apply for asylum.

This
>ethnic Germans
Other kind of Germans exist?

>Other kind of Germans exist?
Yeah, the new germans you goddamn nazi

ah!!!! the human garbage and immigrants. now I get it